16.67%
2nd tier still good though
50.00%
Ok Option
33.33%
Bad
0%
Total: 100% 6 vote(s)
Hello Yuko Ray14 here with my new custom Gargole Bahamdia 100 R2F.

This combo is obviously an attack combo, but this is my attempt to make a new attack combo, not necessarily the ultimate attack combo, but rather another option for attack. Attack is thriving at it's least in today's metagame. For defense you can just put two relatively round chrome wheels together add a CS and boom instant defense combo. For stamina you have Duo and Phantom two exceptional wheels. For attack basically just Flash, with all the synchrom going around Variares can't preform up to the task.

Please be conscious that this is my first combo thread, though I do know the format rules.

Part explanation

Stone Face - Normal Stone Face

This combo already has enough weight to give a fierce attack adding anything else could slow the combo down.

Top Chrome Wheel - Bahamdia

This is the only part of the combo that makes contact with the opposing bey unless the bey is significantly shorter. This wheel is extremely wide measuring in at about 53 mm. this wheel just buy looking at it has smash I only have one so syncrhroming it is out of the option for me.

Bottom Chrome Wheel - Gargole

I chose gargole because it goes with Bahamdia very well, just like it fits Dragooon it also exposes Bahamdia's contact points. Ifraid would also fit the bill.

Track - 100

This track allows for there to be less destabilization, when I had it at GB145 a 120 track easily got under Bahamdia.

Tip - Right Rubber Flat

This is a very fierce attack tip as you know this is for speed and power.

Now for the tests
Procedure
3 segment launcher grip
launcher LR
launcher rubber
angle compass
BB-10
All parts in Mint/Prime condition

VS Stamina/Defense/Spin Equalize launched GB always Launched 2nd
VS Attack combos switched launch at round 11

Vs Stamina

Gargole Bahamdia VS Phantom Bull W145 WD

GB 18 wins (all KO)
PB 2wins (1 OS 1 KO)(KO was wall save)
1 Tie, Redone
Win Percentage 90%(Up 10%)
VS Defense

Gargole Bahamdia VS Reviser Killerken SP230 CS

GB 4 wins (all KO)
RK 16 wins (all OS)
1 Tie, Redone
Win Percentage 20% (Down 5%)
VS Attack

Gargole Bahmdia VS Flash Escolpio CH120 RF

GB 12 wins (all KO)
FE 8 wins (1 KO 10 OS)
Win Percentage 60%(Up 15%)
5 Ties, All Redone
VS Spin Equalize

Gargole Bahamdia VS Reviser Dragooon Bearing Drive

GB 17 wins (all KO)
RD 3 wins (2 OS 1 KO)
1 Tie, Redone
Win Percentage 85%( No change in percentage)
Well that's it hope it helps the WBO thank you for your time
I wouldn't consider SP230MB as a good defense combo, considering that the point of tall MB combos is to wobble. SP230 is like a slap in the face to that, especially since you are in a BB-10. Try a more solid defense combo, especially since this only got 25% against SP230MB no matter how heavy...
got it i will change the defense combo
Do you have Ifraid, cause Ifraid matches up with Bahamdia's contact points a tad bit better than Gargole AND adds force smash to the combo.
If you have E230,Duo,,RDF,RB,and/or BD145,can you test this against Duo _____ E230/BD145 RDF/RB?
I think you should test this against MF-H Duo Cygnus 230 MB. It's seems like thats good to test this against.
i can test all of that but it wait have to wait my ultimate dx set is coming this week

MAJOR EDIT track changed to 100 please check OP