Gaming Videos

I can’t believe there isn’t already a thread for this, it’s for gaming videos.
Ok thanks.

PAPER.IO GAMING! I was never really good at this game lol
Don’t forget to comment, like, subscribe, and request!
watch surviv.io gaming videos. or granny to
(Dec. 09, 2020  5:14 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: watch surviv.io gaming videos. or granny to

I’ll try to play those games. Haven’t heard of them, but I have heard of games that end in .io 
Slither.IO 
SHELLSHOCK.IO
Agar.IO
Paper.IO 
and others
I like yours to. I like paper.io and agar.io. surviv.io is a game where there is a storm chasing you and you must find guns and armor and fight other players. (who are real actually people). and try to be the last one alive.
(Dec. 09, 2020  5:18 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: I like yours to. I like paper.io and agar.io. surviv.io is a game where there is a storm chasing you and you must find guns and armor and fight other players. (who are real actually people). and try to be the last one alive.

Cool.
yeah you'll like it. I'S FUN
(Dec. 09, 2020  5:20 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: yeah you'll like it. I'S FUN

Sounds like fun
it does really
(Dec. 09, 2020  5:25 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: it does really

Yep.
AND GRANNY IS A FUN HORROR game about a pyschopathic lady chasing you with a bat
(Dec. 09, 2020  5:32 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: AND GRANNY IS A FUN HORROR game about a pyschopathic lady chasing you with a bat

Lol
Badly cropped bedwars gameplay
(Dec. 09, 2020  5:12 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:

Hello! I wanted to ask that how do you record this? Like I mean that the game screen? I’ve ALWAYS wanted to make one gaming video! Is there a app?
(Dec. 20, 2020  5:59 PM)Phantomflame Wrote: Badly cropped bedwars gameplay

For poorly cropped Pikachu.
https://youtube.com/watch?v=mRU9tFxi0Pc&feature=share
Just started this channel, would like if you guys like and sub.