Gaming Random Thoughts

(Nov. 13, 2018  7:42 AM)Adam Walker Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2018  7:35 AM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote: Who will you choose?
Yennifer or triss ,or none

Yennefer my fav

Who did you choose
Both ,but turns out ,They didn’t like it😢
(Nov. 13, 2018  8:05 AM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2018  7:42 AM)Adam Walker Wrote: Yennefer my fav

Who did you choose
Both ,but turns out ,They didn’t like it😢
Oh ..it turned out pretty well for me...😁
looking at this thread 12 years later
Who else thinks it would be cool to have a beyblade rpg in the style of Pokémon? Like you could travel between different cities and upgrade and evolve you bey and have shops where you could buy parts to use? Maybe the next beyblade game for the gt generation could be like this? Idk I think it would be cool.
(Mar. 03, 2019  9:15 PM)Ntruder19 Wrote: Who else thinks it would be cool to have a beyblade rpg in the style of Pokémon? Like you could travel between different cities and upgrade and evolve you bey and have shops where you could buy parts to use? Maybe the next beyblade game for the gt generation could be like this? Idk I think it would be cool.
The First Beyblade game was exactly that
I
(Mar. 03, 2019  10:19 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2019  9:15 PM)Ntruder19 Wrote: Who else thinks it would be cool to have a beyblade rpg in the style of Pokémon? Like you could travel between different cities and upgrade and evolve you bey and have shops where you could buy parts to use? Maybe the next beyblade game for the gt generation could be like this? Idk I think it would be cool.
The First Beyblade game was exactly that
Oh, good to know.
One of the links in my signature is a link to a game that crosses pokemon rumble and beyblade together.
(Mar. 04, 2019  1:29 AM)lilphilyb Wrote: One of the links in my signature is a link to a game that crosses pokemon rumble and beyblade together.

Could you post it in a post? I’m on mobile and signatures don’t show