Game Glitches

Under Liberty City Glitch On Gta4 or Add ons
On Call of Duty Black Ops in one mission(can't think of the name at the moment) Reznov runs straight through a solid wall and then comes out of no where to regroup with you and the crew.

On Tekken Tag I had Gun Jack and my bro had Jin. When I flew up in the air which was pretty high, my bro pushed the kick button and I got hit.........wth.
GTA San Andreas: If you have a limo (you know how you can't drive in water) let it drown in the water, once it hits really deep, you go back to land.

COD MW2: In story mode, there's a mission where your undercover and in the bad side with Makarov.(he shoots you at the end) I ran and got cover, I was behind the metal door. Some reason he still shoots you with one bullet.

Need for Speed UnderGround 2: Whenever you race, there's a girl to wave a flag when your about to start. When she waved the flag, I ran over her... I just went through her
IN FFT JP scroll glitch:
1.You go to job that can scroll down.
2. select a job you can learn.
3.press â—‹ and hold â–¡ when it says Yes or No.
4. While holding □ press ↓ and scroll to a job you cant learn then press yes.
5. you should have 0000 job points. now exit to character stats then go back. That job will have 9999 JP.
On Tony Hawk's Project 8, I fell off a building and floated 1 foot off the ground.
In Gta Get The Apc Under The Wheles of The Air Plane To go Under the city also for infinite skydiving do this glisght and jump out of the apc with the parachute equiped
(Apr. 20, 2011  3:38 PM)Metal Chocobo Wrote: Final Fantasy Tactics: In orbonne monastery at the beginning of the game, your character walks in then they get att attacked, when they went outside, Ramza got stuck to the floor and was trying to run out of the church.

There are plenty of glitches that deal with a character being stuck to the floor. Some times I laugh at how stupid they look.
Pokemon Diamond. When all the pokemon I fought were shiny. One after another..... I thought it was temporary, so I turned it off. Then I went to the Azure flute event at Toys R Us. And......
same thing happened with the gamestop celebi.....
I reset the game already. Aswell as gotten the nonshiny versions.
Pokemon Black and White. When you use a bike immediately after coming out of a Pokémon Center and activate it by Y button (Doesn't matter how many you register), and immediately bike away towards an exit in any direction, the camera view will begin to buffer and skip a bit, but this only happens for the first time after coming out of the Pokemon Center. For the rest of your time in the city, it won't do that again.
Skate 2 Superman glitch: It's a cool and fun glitch where you go EXTREMELY high and get lots of thrasher points
On call of duty roads to victory there's a glitch that makes you have more than two guns.
Super Mario brothers 2. There's a glitch where when fighting the boss on the second level mouser I believe is his name and you throw three of his bombs back to him and they hit the 3rd pixel from the bottom of the screen and not him, then defeat him and he will immediately return.
Pokemon blue red and yellow there's a glitch that let's you catch any pokemon by faking out battles and using growl Then return to lavender town. You can catch many different ones at level 100.
Fallout new Vegas. There's a glitch when entering the doctors home at the beginning of the game you can immediately fast travel to Ceasers Legion Hideout.

Then there are thousands of annoying glitches that are completely game breaking that I won't detail.
Star wars the force unleashed II
Sometimes when your fighting Vader on the last level He will fall through the platform
Tony Hawk3: I was on the custom park creator and I was testing my park. I crashed on the swirly thing and I slid all the way up the swirly thing without any kind of skateboard.

Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3 I was playing as Cell against Roshi. We used a rush at the same time and we had to do the stick rotation. Cell kicked Roshi and he flew in slow mo across the stage.

Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 2: Whenever you try to block Meta Cooler's Finger Blitz Barrage time slows for the character blocking but not for Cooler.
This isn't really a glitch, it's more of a secret. But...

In Mega Man 7 there is a thingy in Cloud Man's stage that floats up and down. If you shoot it, it will begin to rain. When you encounter it a second time (Just a few seconds later) shoot it with your ice weapon. it will begin to snow. XD
In Red Faction Guerilla, I shot an enemy in the leg. He died, but then he stood up and did a cartwheel. NO I'M NOT KIDDING! Best glitch ever.
There are more than enough of glitches that deal with a character being stuck to the floor. Some times I laugh at how stupid they look.
I can't believe no one has posted about this one:

I found a pipe in the multiplayer of Sonic Adventure 2 Battle on the gamecube. I whistled at it and got a penguin. Animals are not meant to appear in multiplayer...
Catching Mew in the pokemon yellow and red and blue Orginal games Grin SOO worth it Grin it can learna ny move possible any tm or hm Grin
I was playing Sonic Unleash, and I was running in a kind of level were you don't stop until he end(of the level). It ran into a wall and started shaking or something. He wouldn't move, I had to restart the game. That game is still fun though.
In Lego star wars II and Bionicle heroes, you hav to collect canisters for extras. In one level for both, when you collect the last two canisters (star wars)you can't enter the millenium falcon (bionicle) Lerahk stays invincible, when his sheild should be flickering.
I have had many Saints Row 2/3 glitches. One of the funniest being when I pratfalled into the water and I kept bouncing really high in the air. I kept going for a minute or two, then fell under, yes under the map. I kept falling for a while then the screen went black. It came back in a couple seconds with my guy in the position before I jumped. I think it was like a Final Destination thing XD
I found Buried Alive in mah Pokémon Red game. Not.

So, I noticed that it's impossible for any of my Pokémon to learn the HM Flash in my Heart Gold game. I've obtained the HM, completed the game, and tried it on various Pokémon including Meowth, but it just won't work. Angry I wonder why...
I found a handful of glitches in Digimon Battle Online, including the possible Bokomon, and Salamon in place of Mekanormon, it felt so weird getting desttoyed by a glitch Salamon...