Galaxy Cancer D125HF Collectable Or Stadium Worth?

Poll: How did you find this thread?

Awesome!!!
27.78%
Ok I guess...
44.44%
Rubbish!!!
27.78%
Total: 100% 18 vote(s)
Galaxy Cancer D125HF is it only for collecting?
Or can it do real stadium damage?
I have tried out a few tests.

Galaxy Cancer D125HF (Proper Collectors Edition) -
Top View
Bottom View
Courtesy Of UnLeAsHeD (iBladeDriger)

Galaxy Cancer D125CS Aerage Spin Time - 1min 6secs

My Version From Customizing-
Top View
Bottom View

Test (First To Three Matches)]
GC = Galaxy Cancer

GC vs Rock Leone 145WB (Click to View)
GC Vs Meteo L-Drago LW105LF (Click to View)
GC Vs Dark Wolf DF145FS (Click to View)
GC Vs Driger MS (Click to View)
DC Vs Storm Pegasis 105RF (Click to View)

Overview/Conclusion
This beyblade is no more than just a collectors item. Due to the heavy fusion wheel and its thick exterior, the HF bottom takes a lot of pressure causing slow movement and lack of stamina. Whereas, on the lightweight lighting L-drago which the HF bottom can take advantage of.

D125 doesn't do much in my opinion, but it looks nice, kind of like Trypio (Plastic Beyblade). Furthermore, due to the height it gives the blade: low attack beyblade can lift this bey into the air.

The Galaxy wheel can do much recoil due to the slow attack speed towards opponent beyblades. Unlike the storm wheel, which can do a lot of recoil even at stages where it can no longer circle.

In conclusion, this beyblade is utterly useless. Compared to Storm Pegasis and Meteo L-Drago, it can't do much. It's attack rarely rings out other beyblades, but the recoil usually gets itself ringed out. It can't stay in the stadium that long after hitting another beyblade, the foe doesn't move much, but GC takes a lot of recoil. GC rarely does the 'average' damage, of knocking the foe blade a few centimeters. I'm not trying to over exaggerate, but for an attack beyblade, this one is far on the scale of just looking nice.

Improving This Beyblade
Replacing HF with RF would be a possible option. However, the bey would still be too tall. So I'd advise you to change D125 to 100 (From Aquario or Lightning L-Drago).
Galaxy Cancer 100RF is not very that 'good looking' but it simply does the job. Furthermore, 100 and RF (Rubber Flat) are not so hard to get hold of.
And this combination 'will' work with Storm wheel instead of the Galaxy wheel, maybe even better than Galaxy wheel. I think Storm works better, but Galaxy can still the the job, but it looks better than Storm Joyful_3!

Testings on Galaxy Cancer 100RF

GC 100RF Vs Dark Wolf D145FS
Round 1 - GC knock out DW (DW First)
Round 2 - GC knock out DW (GC First)
Round 3 - GC knock out DW (GC First)
Results - 3-0

GC Vs Meteo L-Drago LW105LF
Round 1 - GC knock out LD (LD First)
Round 2 -GC knock out LD (GC First)
Round 3 - LD knock out GC (GC First)
Round 4 - LD knock out GC (GC First)
Round 5 - GC knock out LD (LD First)
Result - 3-2

GV Vs Rock Leone 145WB
Round 1 - Leone knock out GC (Leone First)
Round 2 - GC knock out Leone (Leone First)
Round 3 - GC knock out Leone (GC First)
Round 4 - Leone out spun GC (GC First)
Round 5 - GC knock out Leone (Leone First)

As you can see by the results. This combination has improved battle performance!
Please vote the poll if you liked this thread!

Galaxy Cancer 100RF Image
Stadium

[Image: 2namh46.jpg]
If you have a match request please say so. I make videos on youtube.

Video : Galaxy Cancer 100RF Vs Dark Leone 145SD
Examination
Round 1 was normal, and pretty much predicted due to GC's movement pattern. However, it did contain luck also, because the recoil it done to itself was hit against the barrier. Whereas Dark Leone wasn't so lucky. Dark Leone has a dark wheel, so in prediction it takes about two consecutive hits during a 1-2seconds period for there to be a significant attack, even when spinning in one spot. In Round 2, Leone spent most time in the middle. And as GC was slowing down, its attack was still fierce. This is most likely to be the work of the 100RF combination. Round 3 was a 1-hit-ring-out. I believe that it was because of the DARK ring, the dark wheel is a mixture of attack and defense. This matches outcome would have been different if I used Earth instead. Overall, GC 100RF is alright against tall balanced types.

Video: DC D125HF Vs Dark Leone 145SD

Examination
This shows you that DC needs the first 2-3 attacks to be significant or it will lose the battle.
I could have told u this bey is bad before u dd any testing... just look at all the parts. like half are outclassed...
Seriously dude. The only useful part of this is cancer.
testing vs uncostomized is useless
test vs top tier opponents please
(Jan. 14, 2011  11:56 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: testing vs uncostomized is useless

No Problem! Any ideas in mind?
You aren't testing against any Top Tier beyblades and You didn't mention the stadium, but you should be using a TT Attack Stadium to test this combo. You should also do more then 3 trials with each beyblade.
Regardless Galaxy D125HF is really not going to do well judging on the parts and Galaxy 100RF isn't something that is interesting as to do tests with. It is outclassed by Top Tier Attack Beyblades
(Jan. 14, 2011  11:56 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Seriously dude. The only useful part of this is cancer.

LOL, very true. The original Cancer Beyblade (Dark Cancer CH120FS) is probably better! It's kind of an under-rated beyblade in my opinion.
(Jan. 14, 2011  11:54 PM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote: I could have told u this bey is bad before u dd any testing... just look at all the parts. like half are outclassed...

Lol, I have never done anything useful for this forum so, I guess it was about time.
Thanks anyways.
(Jan. 15, 2011  12:00 AM)JonnB Wrote: You aren't testing against any Top Tier beyblades and You didn't mention the stadium, but you should be using a TT Attack Stadium to test this combo. You should also do more then 3 trials with each beyblade.
Regardless Galaxy D125HF is really not going to do well judging on the parts and Galaxy 100RF isn't something that is interesting as to do tests with. It is outclassed by Top Tier Attack Beyblades

Yh I am using a TT Attack stadium I believe. I'm not sure since I received it this morning. Should I take a picture?
Nope Just realised, I thought you meant TT as in TT Hongli. But u meant takara tomy... damn im slow.
(Jan. 15, 2011  12:00 AM)Kyo2K11 Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2011  11:56 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: testing vs uncostomized is useless

look at the "competitive mfb combos thread" (the defence combos in there would be best)
(Jan. 15, 2011  12:08 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2011  12:00 AM)Kyo2K11 Wrote:

look at the "competitive mfb combos thread" (the defence combos in there would be best)

Sure, no problem! Just hope I have the parts T^T.
Added Info:
Damn! I don't have any of those parts!
I haven't gotten eagle yet also.
(Jan. 15, 2011  12:18 AM)drigergt123 Wrote: burn bull 145 sd vs earth wolf 100 wb

To be honest. I would love to do your request, (people on youtube just don't request T^T) but, I don't have the burn or earth wheel yet. Sorry.
(Jan. 14, 2011  11:56 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Seriously dude. The only useful part of this is cancer.

D125 is a staple in mid-attackers. That makes two useful parts.
I appreciate all of this work that you have put in, but currently the only parts that have found use are Cancer and D125 in this combo. Also: This Bey is only attainable through the newest RB, and customization, so buying it as a "collectible" is very unlikely.

Which stadium have you tested these results in?

All of these combos that you have tested this with are also not really suitable for accurate testing. The combos that give accurate results are in the Competitive Combos thread.
(Jan. 15, 2011  11:59 AM)Raijin Wrote:

er not really. Also you say that like there are some. The only ones i've ever seen are Gravity Perseus D125RF and MF Lightning L drago CH120RF.
(Jan. 15, 2011  11:59 AM)Raijin Wrote:

Really? I never knew.
(Jan. 15, 2011  12:08 PM)OkiBlaze Wrote: I appreciate all of this work that you have put in, but currently the only parts that have found use are Cancer and D125 in this combo. Also: This Bey is only attainable through the newest RB, and customization, so buying it as a "collectible" is very unlikely.

Which stadium have you tested these results in?

All of these combos that you have tested this with are also not really suitable for accurate testing. The combos that give accurate results are in the Competitive Combos thread.

Ok, thanks, after I get parts, I will be adding more to this! Also, I have also uploaded a picture of my stadium to let the viewers see. Thanks for the advice.
You do not "bump" these topics, plus if you did not even use an Attack Type Beystadium, then all of this is just pointless.