GUIDE FOR TRANSFORMING THE GRIFFOLYON FIGURE INTO BEYBLADE FORM

we talked about making a proper, understandable guide/instruction on how to assemble the Griffolyon Hidden Spirit Beyblade Form previously..so..here is what i dont just now..hope this guide is understandable and helpful..

as for the beywiki formatting..this will be quite 'alien' type of article..so i have little idea on the formatting..

any suggestion on how to improve is really appreciated..

Quote:Note: Kindly refer to the picture provided for this name of the separated parts.

The griffolyon figure consist of three main units namely Head & body unit, Wing unit (x2), Leg unit ( Right x2, Left x2 ). The Body unit is comprises of two parts that are Upper part & Tail part, while the Wing unit consist of three parts known as Upper part, Middle part & Lower part. The Leg unit is then also separated into three parts, which are Thigh part, Calf part & Claw part.

Griffolyon figure
[Image: griffoloyonfigurelabell.jpg]

While in the Griffolyon Hidden Spirit Beyblade Form, the figure of the Griffolyon will form two layers of circular ring named as Griffon unit ( upper layer of ring) and Leg’s ring unit ( lower layer of the ring ). Together, the Head & body unit, and the Wing unit of the Griffolyon figure will form the Griffon unit where as the Leg units will form the Leg’s ring unit.

Griffolyon Hidden Spirit Beyblade Form
[Image: sideviewm.jpg]

Griffon unit
[Image: 061020121153.jpg]

Leg's Ring unit
[Image: dsc0240jk.jpg]

Note: Kindly refer to the original sheet of the instruction for the griffolyon’s transforming guide and the pictures provided for parts assembly.

Instruction sheet
[Image: scansheetgriffolyoninst.jpg]

Leg units set up
[Image: dsc0241x.jpg]

Horizontal peg and Vertical peg
[Image: labelledlegunit.jpg]

• 1. Disassemble the wings and the legs from the body unit. The Head unit together with the Tail unit is rotated for 180 degree while they remain attached to the Upper part of the Body unit.

2. The Upper part and the Middle part of a wing unit are folded until it is aligned with the Lower part of the wing unit. Do the same for the other wing unit.

3. Both of the Wing units are combined together and is attached to the two holes that exist between the Upper part and the Lower part of the Body unit that forms the upper layer of the circular ring in which form Griffon unit.

4. As for the Leg units, the Calf part is folded up and the Claw part is rotated for 270 degree.

5. While the Left leg units are placed so that it is upside down (flipped) and the Right leg units are place the other way round, each of the left leg is then placed next to the right left in the form a ring. Next, the ‘horizontal peg’ of the Right leg units are fitted into the holes of the flipped Left leg units, while the ‘horizontal peg’ of the Left leg units are fitted into the holes on the Right leg units. Each of the holes can be found at the upper part of the Thigh part of every leg unit. Each of the claw unit is then clipped on each of the corresponding ‘vertical pegs’ that are located on the lower part of the Thigh part of every leg unit. The combined Leg units will then form the lower layer of the circular ring that will form the Griffolyon Hidden Spirit Beyblade Form.

6. The pegs on the Griffolyon Base are inserted into the upper holes of the Griffon unit while the pegs on the Leg’s circular ring unit are attached into the lower holes of the Griffon unit.

7. The Griffolyon Hidden Spirit Beyblade Form is now ready for display.

More picture are added..only leftwith few of them in which i cant take because it was raining here..so..i need to wait for a brighter day..hahah

btw, anyone who is good at image editing, you help might be needed in labeling the parts name...since i only know how to use paint..lol...
Sorry for triple posts..
the pictures needed are all posted and linked in the spoiler...
i were suppose to have the instruction sheet in 1200 resolution..but it cant be uploaded..to large..hahah..
so i sue 700 instead...
Hm, just to help me really look at the instructions overall and see what needs to be modified for them to be added on Beywiki directly, could you make all the pictures show, in the first post, instead of hiding them in spoilers, and therefore resize them ?
remove the spoilers..haha..but i dont really know how to resize the pics..sorry about that..XD
This is gonna go in the griffolyon article right? Since it definitely shouldn't have it's own article (I don't think we need it all tbh but i'll leave that up to others).
supposedly..it will go into griffolyon or linked into it..hahah
the transforming guide has been troubling a lot of people..better guide/explanation from the original instruction could be helpful..Eee
In paint, you can resize it by putting your picture in there, then clicking the Resize tool somewhat near the Select tool.

(Oct. 24, 2012  10:03 PM)Cannon Wrote: In paint, you can resize it by putting your picture in there, then clicking the Resize tool somewhat near the Select tool.

Don't use paint, use something that won't make it look like butts.

As for location: http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...n/Assembly
Or another similar sub-page.

As well as in a Guide category or something like that, I'm thinking.

Sorry I haven't gotten back to this by the way, I want to give it the fullest of my attention when I do as it's basically leading the way for a new type of content, and I haven't had much time lately.
Is a sticker sheet needed for the figure? If so, I found it for this bey in the Hayate 2 box. Then again. I'm not sure if they are all there. I'll check when I go back to my moms.
It's fine. I have a good quality scan of the sticker sheet I will upload and post in the sticker sheets thread soon, I have a bunch of others I am going to upload at the same time which is causing some delay.
Apparently...my laptop dont have any good software for pictures editing..anyone can help with the resizing the pictures?
GIMP would be okay wouldn't it? If so, I could be of some help.
We really don't want them re-sized for the article, some of them don't even reach 600px height.
All we should do is force them to appear smaller on the screen, without actually making them smaller. And I'm guessing that's all Kai-V wanted in the first place.
Edit: Spoilered as it is no longer useful.

(Oct. 25, 2012  1:05 PM)Nocto Wrote: We really don't want them re-sized for the article, some of them don't even reach 600px height.
All we should do is force them to appear smaller on the screen, without actually making them smaller. And I'm guessing that's all Kai-V wanted in the first place.

so thats how to resize..hahah..
yeah..i know what Kai-V means.. Eee

thanks Nocto.. Confused
edited the OP..
I didn't even know it was capable of such a thing! And I used to have one! Thank you Benjohadi Grin