GTA IV.. what no one cares??

Poll: IGN say's "..you have play this game." Will you?

yes
42.86%
remains to be seen
21.43%
not likely
35.71%
Total: 100% 14 vote(s)
indian Wrote:how is online

i've yet to try

I've only messed around in Free Mode and its pretty cool.

Last night I got into a 16 player room and it was carp crazy. My cousin was with me and we got into this helicopter and as soon as we took off this other random carp helicopter that I didn't even know was in the air came flying into us, killing everyone in both helicopters.

carp was crazy.

Then I was in another helicopter with my cousin and some other random kid was flying it and as we're flying over this skyscraper the pilot decides to jump out onto the building so we crashed into the side of it and died. lmfao
GTA online sounds amazing holy carp

i need a 360
Bey Brad Wrote:GTA online sounds amazing holy carp

i need a 360

you need to play bioshock
Artie Wrote:

i need a 360

While I agree, I don't think he'd like it tbh.
Roan Wrote:
Artie Wrote:

i need a 360

While I agree, I don't think he'd like it tbh.

[Image: 1z3rv4o.jpg]
Got it this afternoon. Didn't have much time to play it, just did the first mission then got into a few cop chases and ran loads of people over. The driving feels definitely harder than before, but it's not too bad.
BB Wrote:shooting vlad was pretty cool

WHAT THE FGUCVK IS WRONG WITH YOUY

wow, how the carp do i change my reputation
Artie Wrote:

what did i do?
Indian Wrote:
Artie Wrote:

what did i do?

carp spoiler?
Artie Wrote:
Indian Wrote:
Artie Wrote:

what did i do?

carp spoiler?
it happens in the first like two hours of the game, completely predictable, same thing has happened to your first main "boss" guy in just about every other gta game.

while playing i was practically waiting to kill him.

hes just some carp character who has little to do with anything in the storyline anyway.

play the game and find out, it really isn't like a big shock thing i just ruined for you.
Indian Wrote:
Artie Wrote:
Indian Wrote:
Artie Wrote:

what did i do?

carp spoiler?
it happens in the first like two hours of the game, completely predictable, same thing has happened to your first main "boss" guy in just about every other gta game.

hes just some carp character who has little to do with anything in the storyline anyway.

play the game and find out, it really isn't like a big shock thing i just ruined for you.

This is Artie's first GTA game dude, so he isn't going to see it coming and regardless of how soon it happens in the game you basically just carp ruined one of the highlights of the first two hours for everyone who hasn't already played it.
i love watching people try to justify spoilers
Roan Wrote:
Indian Wrote:
Artie Wrote:
Indian Wrote:
Artie Wrote:

what did i do?

carp spoiler?

This is Artie's first GTA game dude, so he isn't going to see it coming and regardless of how soon it happens in the game you basically just carp ruined one of the highlights of the first two hours for everyone who hasn't already played it.
ITS NOT RUINED

him dying is nothing big

it's the way you kill him which is cool, i didn't say anything about that

brad you don't even play videogames other than goldeneye and nintendo games.
Indian Wrote:
Roan Wrote:
Indian Wrote:
Artie Wrote:
Indian Wrote:
Artie Wrote:

what did i do?

carp spoiler?

ITS NOT RUINED

him dying is nothing big

it's the way you kill him which is cool, i didn't say anything about that

brad you don't even play videogames other than goldeneye and nintendo games.

It doesn't matter, no one instinctively knows from the outset that they're going to kill him.

You ruined it for Artie dude, that's pretty carp obvious from his reaction. Don't try and deny it because that's really only making it worse for you.
I know I spoiled it but its not a big deal that it's spoiled.

"You ruined it for Artie dude, that's pretty carp obvious from his reaction. Don't try and deny it because that's really only making it worse for you."
He hasn't seen it happen in game, how do you know that it's ruined for him? edit: ok just checked his achievements and he did it (hell even the achievement spoils it).

Just drop this already.
Whatever I'm done arguing with you. The fact is spoiling carp is not cool, so don't do it. Plain and simple. I talked to Artie earlier and he didn't end up shooting Vlad until roughly two hours after reading your spoiler. So yes, you did spoil it.

Sitting here trying to justify the spoiler is pointless because you already pissed people off by spoiling it in the first place and now you're trying to act like you didn't do anything. There's a shining example of your lack of social skills, buddy.
Indian Wrote:brad you don't even play videogames other than goldeneye and nintendo games.

you're already on thin ice, i suggest you shut up
OK sorry.

I never said I didn't spoil it, what I meant was that it isn't really a big deal that it's spoiled and that's what I was continuing on about.

Brad, I didn't really mean to for that to be taken badly.

And man, people need to cooperate more in online play...
Could anyone explain me the rules of the darts game? Also, how do you get 180 points with 3 darts?

EDIT: Ok, got the 180, that was easy. You get 60 points for each hit in the smallest bar in 20.
And actually won a game somehow, although I still don't understand what to do towards the end of it.

Also, getting drunk with Romar = lmfao
Indian Wrote:Brad, I didn't really mean to for that to be taken badly.

s'cool

i don't really play video games anymore haha
I was just in this car and it was on fire, went off a big jump and tried to bail out of the car and mid air and the moment I opened the door the thing explodes and my body goes FLYIING over the buildings HAHAHAHAHA!
Is it me, or you seem to die a lot faster in this game than in the previous ones? I start carp with the cops sometimes for fun, but unless I'm running away in a car, I never last long, even with only a 2-3 star wanted level. There's also a lot more police cars showing up than before, with only that same wanted level.

I'm stuck on this mission where you have to chase some biker dude and waste him and his buddies. The handling of that motorbike is even worse than some cars and I keep crashing (even if it's just once), then he gets away and I fail the mission... I do even worse if I try shooting while driving the bike.