GTA IV.. what no one cares??

Poll: IGN say's "..you have play this game." Will you?

yes
42.86%
remains to be seen
21.43%
not likely
35.71%
Total: 100% 14 vote(s)
don't bring it back, move to another city
lol
well lots of people paid $59.99 to play it
so its still kind of a deal
Blue Wrote:lol
well lots of people paid $59.99 to play it
so its still kind of a deal

lmao

This is an awesome way to look at it.
But I am still going to pay $59.99 when I buy it in the next week or so.

Uncertain
Oh well, least you know its a good game before you go out and buy it.
It's GTAIV.

I knew it was great long before I played it.
Yeah, but thats just like saying " Its an Established name so it must be good ", thank god i played Mortal Kombat 4 before buying it because that game was a disappointment, its always great to try the game out before playing it.
I get your point.

I just think its wrong.
Indian Wrote:I get your point.

I just think its wrong.

hahaha carp your avatar with this post
I beat the single player the other night. It was great.

Now I'm achievement whoring. Grin
Roan Wrote:I beat the single player the other night. It was great.

Now I'm achievement whoring. Grin
pm what ending you got please
I want to play this game, but my brother's 360 was plagued by the RROD.

Then again, I don't really take GTA very seriously. Every time I've played, I sort of just ran around like a psychopath and tried to get up to six police stars. Haha...good times.
When is Packie supposed to call you after the "I'll Take Her" mission asking for a picture of Grace? After I finished the mission, Gerry's mark on the map disappeared and I'm only at like 60% mission progress for him. Since then, I've done most missions for Ray (currently at around 83%) and other carp, yet I still haven't got a call from Packie.

EDIT: Ok, after finishing the missions for Ray, I came back to Alderney and got the call/message.
I was in utter shock at how great this game was. I've always hated the GTA series. It just seemed broken and uninteresting to me. Then I played this one. The storyline was much more than just "Make it big and shoot a few old ladies out of multimillion-dollar cars." Also, the "real-life" feeling it gave with going on dates with your girlfriend, running with Little Jacob, hanging out with Roman, etc. was interesting (Did past GTAs have stuff like that in them?)

But, of course, I learned to appreciate the carnage. There is truly nothing like lighting a couple cops up with a moltov then making off on a motorbike, only to crash into the back end of a minivan and go sailing into the air, clearing a building and landing onto the crowded street below. Trust me, my friend and I have some pretty humorous stories to tell from this game.
carp up "Out of Commission" a few times because I stayed low and close to the boat like the game told me....bad idea. Gonna try again today.
I'm probably going to trade this in soon.

I already beat the single player and the multiplayer completely lost its fun factor for me so yeah...
Finished it this afternoon. The mission was pretty easy overall, as long as you didn't get too close to the boat in that part. I picked the "revenge" option before btw.
I can't compare the story mode with past games since I didn't play those through, but GTA IV was pretty good. Looking forward for what they might introduce to us in the DLC (possible new missions?).

Also, I was wondering, what happened to Bulgarin? I never noticed the guy disappearing or getting killed.

I'm not much fond of the multiplayer either. I still prefer to just carp around in Free mode. I guess I just suck on the other stuff like Deathmatches, etc... you die so fast and I can't get used to the controls for serious play. I also seem to get disconnected often or have games lag like hell.