GTA IV.. what no one cares??

Poll: IGN say's "..you have play this game." Will you?

yes
42.86%
remains to be seen
21.43%
not likely
35.71%
Total: 100% 14 vote(s)
not even watching those

carp i don't think i could even handle the frustration of living in america
Indian Wrote:http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=JKFpwWdpl_U

wow

he seems to be reallyyyy interested in that baseball bat

Uggggh

I carp hate this guy.

"I don't care about video gamers"

"Video game bloggers are losers"

Wow, for someone who seems not to want to shut the carp up about a certain game he sure has a lot to say about videogaming in general.

carp.
You know, Sessler takes a lot of carp because he's on G4 or whatever, but I really like him.

That video was great and he brought up pretty much every point I would if I were to argue with someone about GTA IV.
MAN GTA murked Halo3.

Half-a-carp billion in sales, first week.
Blue Wrote:MAN GTA murked Halo3.

Half-a-carp billion in sales, first week.

hahahahaha

I'm not really surprised it broke Halo 3's record, but I am shocked by just how much GTA IV beat Halo by.

Pretty crazy.

Turns out people were pretty excited for this game after all, eh Blue? lol
MAN I AM SO carp SICK OF THIS carp GO-THROUGH-DOOR-GET-SHOT-BY-GUY-HIDING-RIGHT-BESIDE-IT carp
Indian Wrote:MAN I AM SO carp SICK OF THIS carp GO-THROUGH-DOOR-GET-SHOT-BY-GUY-HIDING-RIGHT-BESIDE-IT carp

lmfao

That's strange, I've never had this happen to me. D:
omg it always happens to me, get further in the game, theres always someone standing right at the other side of the doorway who just waits there and the minute I run past thinking its OK he just fills me full of lead arrgghh. I have probably failed like 10+ really big important missions and then had to do them all over again...

bank robbery mission is the best btw <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

and <3 my new infernus
Indian Wrote:omg it always happens to me, get further in the game, theres always someone standing right at the other side of the doorway who just waits there and the minute I run past thinking its OK he just fills me full of lead arrgghh. I have probably failed like 10+ really big important missions and then had to do them all over again...

and <3 my new infernus

I'm actually stuck on that mission at the moment. (Three Leaf Clover)

Granted I've only attempted the mission once, but I was two streets away from the final house where the mission ends when my car caught on fire and one of my allies died, which caused me to fail the mission.

That pissed me off enough to not want to try it again. lol
Roan Wrote:
Indian Wrote:omg it always happens to me, get further in the game, theres always someone standing right at the other side of the doorway who just waits there and the minute I run past thinking its OK he just fills me full of lead arrgghh. I have probably failed like 10+ really big important missions and then had to do them all over again...

and <3 my new infernus

Granted I've only attempted the mission once, but I was two streets away from the final house where the mission ends when my car caught on fire and one of my allies died, which caused me to fail the mission.

that actually reminds me that i failed that mission three times, running past the swat guys en route to the subway tracks on accident and getting shot in the back similar too my other post... Unhappy

but still that mission is so rad

game progress is at 53% and story missions are worth 64% omg omg omg yayyy

sure are a lot of gay people in the game
Indian Wrote:
Roan Wrote:

and <3 my new infernus

Uhhh, what? I have yet to encounter a single gay person in this game.

Or are you just inferring that certain people in the game are gay?
Roan Wrote:
Indian Wrote:
Roan Wrote:

and <3 my new infernus

Vlad, Bernie, French Tom, and I'm sure I remember there being more in the game.
Roan Wrote:
Indian Wrote:
Roan Wrote:

and <3 my new infernus

Roan Wrote:
Indian Wrote:
Roan Wrote:

and <3 my new infernus

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlgdwSgNa6o hahaha I remember doing this once
Hmm I don't remember any gay instances happening with any of those characters, well, besides French Tom. :\
Roan Wrote:Hmm I don't remember any gay instances happening with any of those characters, well, besides French Tom. :\
You haven't met Bernie yet and you see Vlad kiss Ivan in the cutscene for the mission preceding the one where you either save him or let him fall off a building and die.

I'm pretty sure there is a gay radio host too.
Kinda sucks how the shield/armor is nearly useless now. It's always your health that drops first anyways because of getting headshot or taking melee blows to the head. Also dieing from 1 shotgun shot at close range, especially when you're at max health + shield, is lame. I don't remember this happening in past games, I kinda wish they hadn't made some of this stuff more realistic.

I keep failing this "#1" mission (the one after French Tom I think) where you have to race with Brucie in a yellow sports car. The thing handles like carp....it feels like I'm driving on ice. I might be winning the race, then at the smallest little thing I touch, it goes out of control and I drop to last place and fail the mission.
King of Darkness Wrote:Kinda sucks how the shield/armor is nearly useless now. It's always your health that drops first anyways because of getting headshot or taking melee blows to the head. Also dieing from 1 shotgun shot at close range, especially when you're at max health + shield, is lame. I don't remember this happening in past games, I kinda wish they hadn't made some of this stuff more realistic.

I keep failing this "#1" mission (the one after French Tom I think) where you have to race with Brucie in a yellow sports car. The thing handles like carp....it feels like I'm driving on ice. I might be winning the race, then at the smallest little thing I touch, it goes out of control and I drop to last place and fail the mission.
Shield/Armor is not useless, use the cover system and play smart, helps you out a lot.

The sports cars handle best, you are crazy.