GTA IV.. what no one cares??

Poll: IGN say's "..you have play this game." Will you?

yes
42.86%
remains to be seen
21.43%
not likely
35.71%
Total: 100% 14 vote(s)
Seems the rest of the world (ok maybe north america) does, a lot. Anticipation of this game is so huge.
April 29th I believe.

Not that I'm any sort of fan (yet), as I have played none of the series, but the hype is bigger than I can ignore. Subway ads, in the Toronto Star, pretty much any gaming site..

Discuss
I'm carp pumped for this game.

Though I'm not surprised that the hype isn't very high in places outside of North America as the series has always sold the best in NA anyway. It just doesn't really appeal to other audiences as well as it does to the North American one.

But yes, I have the game pre-ordered and I cannot wait to go get it on Tuesday.
ah ok.
After listening to my friends, and the ign review I caught on youtube, I think I will definately buy this after MGS4

Online mp sounds great, i dreamt of that before tbh.
I don't usually play GTA games unless I'm at a friends house, but I hope the radio in this one will be as hilarious as the ones from other GTA games. x]
I can't wait but unfortunately won't be able too get it for a while due to financial difficulties.
cheetos Wrote:I can't wait but unfortunately won't be able too get it for a while due to financial difficulties.

because you buy worthless games
No because I love Subway, pizza, cola, and House.
AUGH

Going to get it first thing tomorrow morning. I have the day off too which carp rocks. Grin
Im gonna let it pass me by for awhile.
I voted before I read the reviews, and the most I had seen prior to GTA IV was the first trailer ever made. But reading the stuff now makes me want this pretty badly. Unfortunately, my bro's Xbox succumbed to the RRoD, so, fudge.
You've got no idea how many times I've hear "GTA 4!" through out today. Crazy.

I'm not a huge fan of the Grand Theft Auto franchise but I am looking forward to this one. No money to get it till later sadly, (prom > GTA IV)
LazerBlader Wrote:No money to get it till later sadly, (prom > GTA IV)

*Scoff*

And you call yourself a gamer!
Roan Wrote:
LazerBlader Wrote:No money to get it till later sadly, (prom > GTA IV)

*Scoff*

And you call yourself a gamer!

Haha. Gotta confess, my gaming habits and priorities are still that of a casual gamer XP. Had it been the Bioshock sequel or a Halo game - then maybe I'd sacrifice prom for a game :-P
LazerBlader Wrote:
Roan Wrote:And you call yourself a gamer!

Haha. Gotta confess, my gaming habits and priorities are still that of a casual gamer XP. Had it been the Bioshock sequel or a Halo game - then maybe I'd sacrifice prom for a game :-P

See:

Roan Wrote:And you call yourself a gamer!
I actually played Halo 3 last week, don't understand the hype at all.
i would get it today, 5 of my friends did (they left in the middle of school to get it lol), but i spent all my money on clothes, so i have to wait untill may 7-10 when i get payed
SexyMichael Wrote:I actually played Halo 3 last week, don't understand the hype at all.
Thats retarded.

I bet you also get mad when the movie you rented isn't "COMEDY OF THE YEAR LULZ" like it said on the box too.
indian Wrote:
SexyMichael Wrote:I actually played Halo 3 last week, don't understand the hype at all.
Thats retarded.

I bet you also get mad when the movie you rented isn't "COMEDY OF THE YEAR LULZ" like it said on the box too.

he never said he hated it, just that he didn't understand the hype. think before you type.

i've never been a huge fan of GTA's concept but I love sandbox games, so this is a personal conflict for me!
Just got home, GTA IV in hand.

carp yes, kids. carp yes.
I like the GTA games and it looks like this will be the best GTA yet.