GRAND BATTLE TOURNAMENT 2: WBO North American Championship 2014!!!

That a cool video I wish I was they're hilarious.
Fourth video is up!

WBO Facebook Wrote:GRAND BATTLE TOURNAMENT 2: WBO North American Championship 2014 at Anime North is less than two weeks away!

As a way of counting down the days and weeks to the championship, we've decided to put together a six part video series showcasing unpublished footage from last years championship, BEYBLADE REVOLUTION. Hopefully these videos will give you a taste for what the environment will be like this year.

The WBO will be back again this year at ANIME NORTH 2014! Check the official announcement on the WBO for details regarding GRAND BATTLE TOURNAMENT 2!: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-GRAND-BA...nship-2014

This video features tournament veteran, BEYBLADE CRUSADE 2 runner-up, and four-year-old Kai-U (Valentin) facing off against eventual championship runner-up JesseObre in the Swiss Round Finals to see who would go into the Final, Top 8 undefeated!

Check out BEYBLADE REVOLUTION Bonus Footage Part 4: Swiss Round Finals!:
Fifth video is up!:

WBO Facebook Wrote:GRAND BATTLE TOURNAMENT 2: WBO North American Championship 2014 at Anime North is less than a week away!

As a way of counting down the days and weeks to the championship, we've decided to put together a six part video series showcasing unpublished footage from last years championship, BEYBLADE REVOLUTION. Hopefully these videos will give you a taste for what the environment will be like this year.

The WBO will be back again this year at ANIME NORTH 2014! Check the official announcement on the WBO for details regarding GRAND BATTLE TOURNAMENT 2!: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-GRAND-BA...nship-2014

This video features Committee Member Arupaeo announcing the list of top eight finalists, and a special giveaway that happened during the tournament afterwards!

Check out BEYBLADE REVOLUTION Bonus Footage Part 5: Finalists & Special Giveaway!:

Please take note of Spinster's face in the thumbnail.
I want to come but Its way too far. we really should put a tournament in the Midwest USA for people who cant go to canada. We should Do these more often and near indiana. we have multiple threads on this subject
(May. 20, 2014  1:59 AM)GhostShot Wrote: I want to come but Its way too far. we really should put a tournament in the Midwest USA for people who cant go to canada. We should Do these more often and near indiana. we have multiple threads on this subject

We would definitely want that, but it takes people's initiatives to achieve that, because we are not there, so the Bladers who do live in those areas need to come together and organise something. That is what our threads are for.
Sixth, and final video is up!:

WBO Facebook Wrote:GRAND BATTLE TOURNAMENT 2: WBO North American Championship 2014 at Anime North is THIS WEEKEND! http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-GRAND-BA...nship-2014

This video–the final part in the series–features miscellaneous battle footage from throughout the tournament, primarily during the finals.

Check out BEYBLADE REVOLUTION Bonus Footage Part 6: BeyBattles!:

We hope to see you this weekend! Don't forget that our first two tournaments of the weekend, GRAND BATTLE PRELUDE: Metal Fight Beyblade and GRAND BATTLE PRELUDE: Heavy Metal System are TOMORROW NIGHT as well!: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Toronto-...yblade-HMS

Stay tuned all the way to the end. Spinster told me to put something on the internet, and I finally kept my promise. Tongue_out
Haha! Asians all look 23 eternally! Not gonna say my opinion on that, but Spinster is awesome!
today is a day the tournament good luck everyone
Wow we're now in the final battle who will come on top?
When will the faces be given out?
Probably after all the tournaments have been processed and when credits and points are being distributed. So usually like 1-2 weeks, but maybe a bit longer since there were so many tournaments this weekend.
You heard it here first folks, all asians look like they're 23 forever.

Spinster is such an inspiration. Having him attend GBT2 this weekend would of changed Beyblade for me ... or you know, this weekend.
Hey guys,

You may have forgotten (like I did), but:

Quote:If you participate in at least one tournament on each day (Friday, May 23rd, Saturday, May 24th, and Sunday, May 25th) you will be eligible to receive a two Face Boosters of your choice (same selection as is listed in the section below)!

If you are someone who fulfills these requirements, post your Face Booster selections here! If you don't, please don't pretend that you do; I'll be checking the participants lists. Wink
Oh, that's sweet! Grin

GBT2 is the gift that keeps on giving.

Amethyst and Sapphire, please.
(May. 31, 2014  1:13 AM)Kei Wrote: Hey guys,

You may have forgotten (like I did), but:

Quote:If you participate in at least one tournament on each day (Friday, May 23rd, Saturday, May 24th, and Sunday, May 25th) you will be eligible to receive a two Face Boosters of your choice (same selection as is listed in the section below)!

If you are someone who fulfills these requirements, post your Face Booster selections here! If you don't, please don't pretend that you do; I'll be checking the participants lists. Wink

I'm sure you'd be able to remember that I fulfilled those requirements, hah.

Anyways, I'll be taking both Stone Face Booster Amethyst, as well as Ruby. Thanks! Smile
We have the Maryland and North Carolina choices already, but there were one or two people whose selection is still missing from North Carolina. All the others though, if the list was sent in one way or another, remind us, or post your choices here, as Kei wrote.
Me and OnTheDL would like orange and onyx
Great job every one even though I wasnt there I know everybody did thier best and congrats on the winners
(May. 31, 2014  1:24 AM)Kai-V Wrote: We have the Maryland and North Carolina choices already, but there were one or two people whose selection is still missing from North Carolina. All the others though, if the list was sent in one way or another, remind us, or post your choices here, as Kei wrote.

Huh? I'm talking about the Face Boosters for participating in at least one tournament in all three days during AN.

(May. 31, 2014  1:19 AM)Leone19 Wrote: Oh, that's sweet! Grin

You didn't participate in one tournament on all three days, did you? You were there late on Friday ... D:
Oh yes, forget about my post then. Somehow I totally missed that.
(May. 31, 2014  1:58 AM)Kei Wrote:
(May. 31, 2014  1:19 AM)Leone19 Wrote: Oh, that's sweet! Grin

You didn't participate in one tournament on all three days, did you? You were there late on Friday ... D:

~Le Embarrassment~

I read that as for if you participated on any of the days, not once on all three, haha. Tongue_out

Either way:
Quote: GBT2 is the gift that keeps on giving.
BladerLight and his family have not replied to my PMs... You got everyone else though?
Alright guys, here's the list of everyone who participated in at least one tournament on all three days of AN:

Arupaeo
MidnightGFX: Amethyst/Ruby - AWARDED
geetster99: Orange/Onyx - AWARDED
Yuko Ray14
JesseObre
OntheDL: Orange/Onyx - AWARDED
Kei: Red/Red - AWARDED
Sniperâ„¢
Fang Wolf
Dark_Mousy
ULTIMATE BLAZE: Onyx/Emerald - AWARDED

If you're on this list and haven't posted your choices yet, please do as soon as possible. Thanks!
Will there be a GBT2 face like the BR face?
(May. 31, 2014  9:20 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: Will there be a GBT2 face like the BR face?

Not this year, no.