GRAND BATTLE TOURNAMENT 2: WBO North American Championship 2014!!!

(Apr. 08, 2014  4:24 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Any chance of doing a qualifier twice in one area? Like they did last year for New York?
Bro...I could've done 2 qualifiers last year since we had 50 people it was really overwhelming.

If you had alot people it would be a consideration.
(Apr. 13, 2014  3:25 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Apr. 13, 2014  11:04 AM)slasher333 Wrote: Could you maybe have a qualifier in SC?

Time is definitely running out. Plus, due to the restricted budget we have, as a non-profit organisation, we want to focus on regions that have been active most of the past year and who have therefore been contributing a lot to the World Beyblade Organization in the last few months.

Still, try to see who you could gather in South Carolina, try to get something organised. For a regular tournament, you would need at least eight confirmed participants.

Wait, what about a qualifier? Could I put together one myself or with the help of others on the site?
It all starts with trying to get one regular tournament organised, at least. Anybody responsible and knowledgeable who lives in a region can take the initiative to host events there.
(Apr. 15, 2014  12:20 AM)Kai-V Wrote: It all starts with trying to get one regular tournament organised, at least. Anybody responsible and knowledgeable who lives in a region can take the initiative to host events there.

Well, I have a friend who's put together tournaments every year, so I can just work together with him.
Edited six new videos for BeyChannel today using unpublished footage from BEYBLADE REVOLUTION last year. I'll be posting them over the next month in the lead up to GRAND BATTLE TOURNAMENT 2. Stay tuned! Smile
Well I know a guy who is trying to make a tournament in san gabriel valley he needs a little more people it would be great if guys help him out and support

You can look it up in la tournament for wbo

It's going to be in the 27th of april
(Apr. 20, 2014  6:39 AM)Kei Wrote: Edited six new videos for BeyChannel today using unpublished footage from BEYBLADE REVOLUTION last year. I'll be posting them over the next month in the lead up to GRAND BATTLE TOURNAMENT 2. Stay tuned! Smile

First video is uploaded!:

WBO Facebook Wrote:Hey World Bladers! GRAND BATTLE TOURNAMENT 2: WBO North American Championship 2014 at Anime North is just over a month away! As a way of counting down the days and weeks to the championship, we've decided to put together a six part video series showcasing unpublished footage from last years championship, BEYBLADE REVOLUTION. Hopefully these videos will give you a taste for what the environment will be like this year.

Check out BEYBLADE REVOLUTION Bonus Footage Part 1: Medal Ceremony & Rules/Format Explanation!:
Hey Kai-v are there any tournaments in Phila,PA. I've been searching and so far I found none!!!
(Apr. 22, 2014  2:08 AM)dragonemperor16 Wrote: Hey Kai-v are there any tournaments in Phila,PA. I've been searching and so far I found none!!!

You are correct, it has been years since anybody who lives there has organised tournaments. Try checking out our topic for Philadelphia in the WBO General - North America forum and see if there are others around you who could help you host an event.
Well never mind but I have good news the bishop said he might consider doing a tourny in may 25th
WOW! man I want to go and win this tournament. but can't go.Dj - Uh.
(Apr. 22, 2014  8:34 AM)Golden Fighter Wrote: WOW! man I want to go and win this tournament. but can't go.Dj - Uh.

I see your from India , we may most probably have one in may, in mumbai
you could enter . PM me for more details, ill explain it to you
(Apr. 22, 2014  11:02 PM)taxus Wrote: why no qualify in germany Gasp Unhappy

It's the North American Championships.
(Apr. 22, 2014  11:02 PM)taxus Wrote: why no qualify in germany Gasp Unhappy
Why don't you take the initiative to host, depending on your age? Try gathering at least eight attendees, all with accounts, and follow rest of the rules given here :

http://worldbeyblade.org/universalrules.pdf
I hope everyone is ready. CT Qualifier is today, and the future North American champ will be revealed Smile

GO CT!
Theres an official beyblade tournament hosted by the bisop Iit will be in burbank may 25th

The stadium will be zero g format I will tell you the time and where its going to be.
(Apr. 26, 2014  4:16 PM)SageFist2201 Wrote: Theres an official beyblade tournament hosted by the bisop Iit will be in burbank may 25th

How is it official ? That also has nothing to do with our North American Championship, and globally unapproved tournaments cannot be promoted on the World Beyblade Organization.
Second video is uploaded!:

WBO Facebook Wrote:GRAND BATTLE TOURNAMENT 2: WBO North American Championship 2014 at Anime North is now under a month away!

As a way of counting down the days and weeks to the championship, we've decided to put together a six part video series showcasing unpublished footage from last years championship, BEYBLADE REVOLUTION. Hopefully these videos will give you a taste for what the environment will be like this year.

Check out BEYBLADE REVOLUTION Bonus Footage Part 2: Special Judge - Bey Brad!:
I want to go in this tournament but can't my country is way too far :C
Any chance for a Richmond VA Qualifier? Since the other VA qualifier was low in attendance?

Id be willing to host
(Apr. 29, 2014  3:13 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Any chance for a Richmond VA Qualifier? Since the other VA qualifier was low in attendance?

Id be willing to host

There is not a lot of time left : we always need a few weeks in case tickets need to be bought in advance and to discuss with the winner what the best course of action is.

Still, it all depends what the effort is, how many people can be gathered.
Even though I wasnt in California qualifier I cant wait for the north american champion ship in may man I wanted to go so badly but th ings happen anyways goodluck to the people who mafe and good luck for people who r in tournaments right now or later.

Ps sorry about the tournament thing Speechless
Third video is up!

WBO Facebook Wrote:GRAND BATTLE TOURNAMENT 2: WBO North American Championship 2014 at Anime North is now three weeks away!

As a way of counting down the days and weeks to the championship, we've decided to put together a six part video series showcasing unpublished footage from last years championship, BEYBLADE REVOLUTION. Hopefully these videos will give you a taste for what the environment will be like this year.

Check out BEYBLADE REVOLUTION Bonus Footage Part 3: Voice Actor Battle!: