GRAND BATTLE TOURNAMENT 2: WBO North American Championship 2014!!!

zankye, who I am sure you have all heard of reached out to us earlier this month asking about how he could contribute to the championship. In addition to donating some prizes, they also put together this video for us advertising the event! Check it out and subscribe to his channel if you haven't already!:

(Mar. 29, 2014  12:49 AM)Kei Wrote: zankye, who I am sure you have all heard of reached out to us earlier this month asking about how he could contribute to the championship. In addition to donating some prizes, they also put together this video for us advertising the event! Check it out and subscribe to his channel if you haven't already!:

Advertising GBT2 contributes to the event lots! Hopefully we'll see some newcomers, thanks to him.

This is really appreciated, Jose! Smile
I'm trying to convince him to come to the Toronto qualifier as well, if not to compete, at least to shoot some video for his channel.
NO FAIR I WANT TO GET IN ON THE BEY ACTION BUT I LIVE IN FLORIDA AND I DON'T HAVE A PASS PORT IF ONES NEEDED AND MY FAMILY DOESN'T HAVE A CAR PLUS ALL MY GOOD BLADES ARE IN STORAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Crying (cries)
Please don't post in all caps, also, I feel your pain, but you're kind of SPAMming right now.
Question: If Blader A wins a Qualifier, but can't go for x reason, so Blader B (who got second) goes to Toronto, isn't Blader A still the technical winner, of the Qualifier, and supposedly the medal that the winners get?
(Mar. 30, 2014  2:46 AM)*Ginga* Wrote: Question: If Blader A wins a Qualifier, but can't go for x reason, so Blader B (who got second) goes to Toronto, isn't Blader A still the technical winner, of the Qualifier, and supposedly the medal that the winners get?

Most likely, yes.
I have a question can next years tournament have a qualifier in satellite beach Florida?
(Mar. 31, 2014  2:07 AM)Ray Sagittario Wrote: I have a question can next years tournament have a qualifier in satellite beach Florida?

You'd need to take the initiative to host, if you definitely want one.
I can't host one my mom doesn't even know I'm on here how do you think she'd react if I told her I was hosting a qualifier for the Grand tournament 3 in the park she'd flip out and ask how Id know about the tournament and how I was able to host a qualifier!
The WBO doesn't host qualifiers, it's members do.
(Mar. 31, 2014  2:12 AM)Ray Sagittario Wrote: I can't host one my mom doesn't even know I'm on here how do you think she'd react if I told her I was hosting a qualifier for the Grand tournament 3 in the park she'd flip out and ask how Id know about the tournament and how I was able to host a qualifier!

Then you probably should let your parents know that you joined this site... but that's not for me to say.

Anyways, she'd probably ask how you know about the tournament, even if you just attended one, then... no?
I can fake it and look it up on the computer she'll go check and it'll say I looked it up on here!
Then do that..? Kinda bummed, probably not going to be a qualifier here and I most likely will not have sufficient funds to travel up Uncertain
Who knows about April ~
Me and my brother are going to try and ask our mom if we can host a beyblade tournament in a park near by its not gonna be a WBO tourney though cause I can't make it up to your expectations!

I only have one stadium and its not BB-10 I'm having the participants bring there own stadiums and the fee is going to be $2 I'm saying this cause just cause its not WBO approved doesn't mean that Floridian beybladers on here can't participate in it!
You can't just pocket the money. If its not approved you can't charge an entry fee.
I'm not gonna pocket the money its not for me its for the church I go to its charity!
It means you definitely cannot promote it here if it is not approved.
Oh well then I won't!
We need Tennessee or Indiana qualifiers!
Any chance of doing a qualifier twice in one area? Like they did last year for New York?
(Apr. 01, 2014  2:58 PM)eregonmilo Wrote: We need Tennessee or Indiana qualifiers!

Check the Indiana tournament thread, I don't believe we will have a qualifier (I tried) but please do check the thread for future tournaments!

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Indiana-...Discussion

(Sorry for the off topicness committee his/her Private messages are turned off).
Could you maybe have a qualifier in SC?
(Apr. 13, 2014  11:04 AM)slasher333 Wrote: Could you maybe have a qualifier in SC?

Time is definitely running out. Plus, due to the restricted budget we have, as a non-profit organisation, we want to focus on regions that have been active most of the past year and who have therefore been contributing a lot to the World Beyblade Organization in the last few months.

Still, try to see who you could gather in South Carolina, try to get something organised. For a regular tournament, you would need at least eight confirmed participants.