GRAND BATTLE TOURNAMENT 2: WBO North American Championship 2014!!!

when we know the winners for the beylotto?
Wait so all the BeyDays Faces and this will be distributed at the same time?
Hey guys, I just posted all of the design work I did for GRAND BATTLE TOURNAMENT 2 on my website along with a dissertation of sorts explaining the thought process behind not only the branding for the event this year, but also the overarching narrative that I've drawn connecting each AN tournament since 2010 (when I first hosted) together. If you're interested you can check it out here: http://www.scottwilliamsondesign.com/GRA...URNAMENT-2

Let me know what you think!

(Jun. 01, 2014  2:52 AM)loyd87 Wrote: when we know the winners for the beylotto?

I know this is a super late reply, but it will be done soon!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5cwc19abzU

Here's the last video from the Zero G Tournament (Part 3)
Enjoy.

Thanks
Lol, Dark_Mousy at the end of that video.
The points have been processed for the championships! Congrats to geetster99 earring his place in the top 3!
So I know I may sound impatient, but everything has been processed right? So shouldn't everyone be receiving their face boosters now?
I believe that some hosts failed to ask the participants what Face Boosters they would like. We'll probably post the participant lists for the tournaments we didn't receive choices for here and everyone can post what they want. But please wait for us to do that before you post anything.
Well I PMed the people who attended my tourney and 4 of the members never Private Message back...
Can you guys do a Portland qualifier because I live In Portland Oregon
This tournament happened already...

There is an Oregon thread, if I'm not mistaken. Try posting there.
(Sep. 24, 2014  2:48 AM)KhangBeyblader Wrote: Can you guys do a Portland qualifier because I live In Portland Oregon

Hello,

Unfortunately, this championship has already happened. If there is ever another one in the future though, you should start by hosting a few tournaments in that area first to gan more priority by establishing the community. Anyone can organise events where they live : just find at least eight people around you who are interested.