GIMMICKS OF BEYS EXPLAINED

If anyone doesn't know a beys gimmick, or does know a beys gimmick but doesn't know how it works, and if its good in real life or not then this thread is perfect for you. You can also chat about your favorite gimmick.
(Sep. 16, 2020  8:14 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: If anyone doesn't know a beys gimmick, or does know a beys gimmick but doesn't know how it works, and if its good in real life or not then this thread is perfect for you. You can also chat about your favorite gimmick.

Upper Mode
Upper Mode
Upper Mode is a mode of 2 modes on the attack type god beyblade. Twin Nemesis.
Upper Mode on Twin nemesis creates an upward shape on both sides top and bottom of the beys layer. This creates a shape that is very effective for hitting the bey from underneath and the end of the blade on nemesis's layer, which extends upward, can likely hit the bey hard enough with the blade to cause the bey to go in a upward motion and be knocked out.

BASICALLY-upper mode creates very effective upper attacks.
Judgement Joker.
Judgment joker is a balance type beyblade. But its layer is mainly attack orientated because of the rubber contact points.
Judgment Jokers burst resister.
Burst resisters (or burst stoppers) take shape in many forms. The first of which was demonstrated in cho-z Valkyrie where the wing on the outside gos out, causing the inside to stop the disc from moving all the way around. Judgment joker was the second bey to have this. (I think). As many of you know, rubber causes friction. This is exactly why they decided to place a rubber tab inside judgement joker. When the metal disc makes contact with the rubber inside judgement joker, the disc becomes much harder to move. This increases the beys burst resistance. Unfortunately, there is a chance, that if you hit joker hard enough, the disc will skip the rubber contact point.

BASICALLY- Its like the downgraded version of the gen weight inside a layer base.

could you guys please tell me if this is helping you?
(Sep. 16, 2020  8:44 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Judgement Joker.
Judgment joker is a balance type beyblade. But its layer is mainly attack orientated because of the rubber contact points.
Burst resisters (or burst stoppers) take shape in many forms. The first of which was demonstrated in cho-z Valkyrie where the wing on the outside gos out, causing the inside to stop the disc from moving all the way around. Judgment joker was the second bey to have this. (I think). As many of you know, rubber causes friction. This is exactly why they decided to place a rubber tab inside judgement joker. When the metal disc makes contact with the rubber inside judgement joker, the disc becomes much harder to move. This increases the beys burst resistance. Unfortunately, there is a chance, that if you hit joker hard enough, the disc will skip the rubber contact point.

BASICALLY- Its like the downgraded version of the gen weight inside a layer base.

Joker was the forth bey to have this gimmick 1th Choz Spriggan 2th Choz Valkyrie 3th Choz Achilles 4th Joker 5th World Spriggan

It really is helping Smile
(Sep. 16, 2020  8:47 PM)Ali Baba Wrote:

Joker was the forth bey to have this gimmick 1th Choz Spriggan 2th Choz Valkyrie 3th Choz Achilles 4th Joker 5th World Spriggan

when I said cho-z Valkyrie I was resembling cho-z achilles and sprigging as well. But thanks for the feedback any who.

(Sep. 16, 2020  8:50 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:

It really is helping Smile

thanks for letting me know.
how do i post a new thread and is variant lucifers gimmick good?
I, uh.... don't think this is the right subforum for this.
Mirageweekend, to post a new thread you need to go to a subject. Like North America or something. then above the title it will say post thread

(Sep. 16, 2020  9:00 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: I, uh.... don't think this is the right subforum for this.

yeah, I kinda messed up on that. sorry
This is spam there is a exist thread of this reported
Variant Lucifer is a clockwise spinning defense type with the highest class of speed and weight for its type in return for having almost no stamina.
Variant lucifers gimmick is on its double chassis. 2D. Its gimmick is that 6 long rubber tongues extend outwards when the bey is spinning fast. This gimmick is not very effective because it drains variant lucifers stamina by putting so much force from the rubber tongues on the bey. Sort of like is you were holding sticks and spinning you wouldn't be very tired. But if you were holding like wooden swords and spinning around you would get tired faster. However, since the tongues are rubber, they will eventually wear down. This will cause the chassis to have more aggression, it will have more stamina, and it will have the same (maybe actually a bit less just a tiny bit though less defense)

BASICALLY- The tongues suck and they're only good for a tiny bit of defense. When it wears down it will be a lot more aggressive, and have more stamina.

(Sep. 16, 2020  9:04 PM)kai edits Wrote: This is spam there is a exist thread of this reported

this is not spam
(Sep. 16, 2020  9:07 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Variant Lucifer is a clockwise spinning defense type with the highest class of speed and weight for its type in return for having almost no stamina.
Variant lucifers gimmick is on its double chassis. 2D. Its gimmick is that 6 long rubber tongues extend outwards when the bey is spinning fast. This gimmick is not very effective because it drains variant lucifers stamina by putting so much force from the rubber tongues on the bey. Sort of like is you were holding sticks and spinning you wouldn't be very tired. But if you were holding like wooden swords and spinning around you would get tired faster. However, since the tongues are rubber, they will eventually wear down. This will cause the chassis to have more aggression, it will have more stamina, and it will have the same (maybe actually a bit less just a tiny bit though less defense)

BASICALLY- The tongues suck and they're only good for a tiny bit of defense. When it wears down it will be a lot more aggressive, and have more stamina.

(Sep. 16, 2020  9:04 PM)kai edits Wrote: This is spam there is a exist thread of this reported

this is not spam

It is because there is a existing thread.

Also wrong subforum
(Sep. 16, 2020  9:33 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2020  9:07 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Variant Lucifer is a clockwise spinning defense type with the highest class of speed and weight for its type in return for having almost no stamina.

this is not spam

It is because there is a existing thread.

Also wrong subforum
I forgot about the subforum, and its not spam just because there's 2. There can still be 2 because what if someone cant find the first one. So don't post in this thread unless you have a question, or if you want to talk about beys gimmicks. And read the title. Do that nothing else
(Sep. 16, 2020  9:35 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2020  9:33 PM)kai edits Wrote: It is because there is a existing thread.

Also wrong subforum
I forgot about the subforum, and its not spam just because there's 2. There can still be 2 because what if someone cant find the first one. So don't post in this thread unless you have a question, or if you want to talk about beys gimmicks. And read the title. Do that nothing else

No there can be only one of this thread.
(Sep. 16, 2020  9:37 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2020  9:35 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: I forgot about the subforum, and its not spam just because there's 2. There can still be 2 because what if someone cant find the first one. So don't post in this thread unless you have a question, or if you want to talk about beys gimmicks. And read the title. Do that nothing else

No there can be only one of this thread.

Do you mind linking the other?
(Sep. 16, 2020  9:38 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2020  9:37 PM)kai edits Wrote: No there can be only one of this thread.

Do you mind linking the other?

You can look for it using the search feature.
(Sep. 16, 2020  9:39 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2020  9:38 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Do you mind linking the other?

You can look for it using the search feature.

This thread is fine. There’s a favorite gimmick thread, but nuttin’ like this.
(Sep. 16, 2020  9:47 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2020  9:39 PM)kai edits Wrote: You can look for it using the search feature.

This thread is fine. There’s a favorite gimmick thread, but nuttin’ like this.

WOOOOOO https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Unanswe...e-“gimmick

One of my threads beside my fanfic can actually come to use!
(Nov. 12, 2020  7:00 PM)Aiger Akubaunai Wrote: how good is world spriggan?
World spriggan
It’s a dual spin balance type. It’s ring is circular enough where it beats tempest and mirage in opposite spin. When you hit the burst stoppers you don’t take damage but if you don’t hit them you do take damage. It’s chassis is the heaviest unless 2D is non-awakened. It’s chassis is free spinning and not free spinning on the world layer. It’s driver is unite’ which has solid defense when the rubber grips the stadium, good stamina, good attack. The only thing is when the unite driver wears down its attack power takes a serious downfall. 
All in all, world spriggan is a very good balance type and heavyweight but when it wears down its strongest stat is its defense.
(Sep. 16, 2020  8:47 PM)Ali Baba Wrote:

You forgot about Lord Spriggan.
(Nov. 12, 2020  8:07 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: Hybrid and Ignition

Hybrid is a 38 gram driver. It’s gimmick is that it can turn electric or non electric. When not electric it does nothing. When electric, it makes its stamina better, when it’s scrapes it recovers more, and when in perfect condition of movement, it can go around and stall for 1 whole minute and go back in the center. It also has higher LAD than any driver except MAYBE destroy and DEFINITELY Xtend+, mobius, bearing. 
Ignition same thing except it’s a lot tighter, it’s 39 grams and instead of stalling it switches spin DIRECTIONS it still spins to the right, but it’s direction of movement varies between that of a left spin and that of a rightspin.

(Nov. 12, 2020  7:52 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2020  8:47 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: Joker was the forth bey to have this gimmick 1th Choz Spriggan 2th Choz Valkyrie 3th Choz Achilles 4th Joker 5th World Spriggan
You forgot about Lord Spriggan.

Oh yeah!