GFX Tournament Round 2: Medz vs. Wolverine Mode

I vote for 1. The second entry seems to be messy, and the text is distracting. plus its full of renders.

unlike entry 1 which is better, lighting and flow good. the scanlines are blended well, making it more awesome

I know who made which BTW, its really simple XD
I vote for entry 1 too...entry 2 really is messy..tough to make out venom from it
My worst tag evah lol. You know , I didn't got any time so I know I'll lose for sure.
(Oct. 02, 2011  6:43 AM)DeX Wrote: I vote for 1. The second entry seems to be messy, and the text is distracting. plus its full of renders.

unlike entry 1 which is better, lighting and flow good. the scanlines are blended well, making it more awesome

I know who made which BTW, its really simple XD

Sorry for double post , but entry 1 is not full of renders. There is only one.
Sigh he said entry two has more renders.......
1 i dislike the scan lines,nice lighting and has a random fractal on the left also the BG is not clear i do not know what it is and the person who made this has to stop with the scanlines
2 nice light source good flow and blending as well the whit rectangle in the text is somewhat distracting
so 2
(Oct. 02, 2011  6:43 AM)DeX Wrote: I know who made which BTW, its really simple XD

Of course you can - because I sent you my entry.

Score Check

Entry 1: 2
Entry 2: 1

You can barely even see Venom in the second entry ... There is a difference between blending and hiding. Also, the blue lines on the right are just a horizontally mirrored image of those on the left, or vice versa. Due to this, notably, entry one is better.
Entry 1 gets my vote because you can't even see Venom in Entry 2 very well, too much blending.
Entry 1, the second entry is really messy, as DeX said.
I vote for entry 1. Entry 2 has the render hidden behind a flurry of C4D's, and as Kai-V said earlier the blue neon lines on either side stand out, so when they are just mirrors of each other it looks bad. Entry 1 is simple and has a single colour theme in general. Simplicity wins again.
Definitely entry one. I can tell who made which (quite easily, might I add), but I will remain as unbiased as I possibly can.

Entry one: overall looks better. Not sure what that white line on Venom's arm is, or what the white dots around the signature are (snow, maybe?), but the shattering glass (?) in the background looks good, and fits with the render.

Entry two: I can barely see Venom, there is a white box with "VENOM" written over top of it, which distracts further from the render of Venom than already has been done, and the background is very strange. There is a "light" shining on the viewer's perspective, and what are the two blue lines? Overall, very messy.
I have a question what is the box for in entry 2
I vote entry 1 because the white box in entry 2 is distracting and the whole sig looks unbalanced.
Entry 1 is balanced and clean so it gets my vote
Entry 1/Medz: 8 votes
Entry 2/Wolverine Mode: 1

Grats!