GFX Tournament: Medz vs. TanithElite!

Entry One because it has one focal and flow an somewhat has a light source Entry Two is just a motion blur and a brush on the side and a lightning stock with a blending mode of Screen
I vote for entry 2 because it looks more professional. Entry 1 looks too simple and just a tad empty, more could have been done.
(Sep. 18, 2011  10:41 AM)Xyo Wrote: Entry One because it has one focal and flow an somewhat has a light source Entry Two is just a motion blur and a brush on the side and a lightning stock with a blending mode of Screen

I believe you mixed up the entry numbers...?

oops sorry about that yes it was mixed up
Entry 2.

Entry 1, the background looks like a default lightning (I don't have PS, or anything, so I can't be sure), and because it's in black-and-white, it doesn't look like there's any real connection. Also, the blur around it looks funky, like there's a fog around the Gundam.

Entry 2, the light looks like it's coming out of the word Gundam. Although it's cool, it looks kind of distracting. But I like the red, and the pose in number 2 is better-looking.
entry 2,

totes digging the text and the render + effects look sick
Entry 2 I really like the background with the text and how you can easily see the detail.
Score check:

Entry 1: 0
Entry 2: 5

Correct me if I am wrong.
i vote for entry 2
(Sep. 18, 2011  3:19 PM)BEYBOOST Wrote: i vote for entry 2
Say why....

(Sep. 18, 2011  4:26 PM)CrystalGrabber Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2011  3:19 PM)BEYBOOST Wrote: i vote for entry 2
Say why....

entry 1 is a bit too simple the baground is very very simple he just added some lightning,wind and the render it could have improved more.. <<<<(correct me if m wrong and if m wrong sorry)
entry 2 is just a bit same but more colourfull and good text written<<<<<(correct me if m wrong and if m wrong sorry)
those are my veiws may there will be more comments :\ Eee Chocked_2 Wink

Entry 2 The quality is great and the Robot thingy matches perfectly with the background. The first one's BG and Picture don't match.
Entry two is better done, so thats the main reason I'm voting for it. But *cough* I seeing some artist starting to do this. Emtry itself does look nice, but I have the feeling that it is empty in a way. I think that the artist should try something with a lot of depth, and stuff like that. I'm not saying that the outcome doesn't look good though.

As for entry one, it needs some work.

BP, these battles are starting to seem really "unbalanced" skill wise. I know you did a random sample to find the match-ups, but like Fyuuor, I did not think it was the best choice. I know there has to be a website that can organize match-ups by skill. For example, at the MD tourney today, Arupaeo went to a double elimination site, and he entered all the people into the system by beypoints. So you now, Me, Arupaeo, Rotation, ect.

Off Topic (Click to View)
Definatly ENTRY TWO. Pro as.
(Sep. 18, 2011  11:26 AM)SDamonCronous Wrote: I vote for entry 2 because it looks more professional. Entry 1 looks too simple and just a tad empty, more could have been done.

same reason as sdc said and also as it has a better background too so my vote goes to entry2
Vote!!! 2 more days!!

Score check:
E1: 0
E2: 11

I vote entry 2 because it looks more professional though the text is very distracting. It blends well also.
I would vote for entry 2 but it seems empty like its missing something I vote for entry 1
Voting is closed!
E1/Tanith: 1
E2/Medz: 11

'Grats Medz! Better luck next time Tanith!