GFX Championships [Vote Finals!]

(Dec. 14, 2012  10:53 PM)Insomniac. Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2012  10:41 PM)othellog Wrote: Lol no one pm'ed me when you guys were going to restart, oh well.

Anyone remotely interested would have been checking the thread from time to time anyways :\

Haven't been online for many days ~

Entries received:
ANYONE ELSE WANT TO SEND IN AN ENTRY? Just post it here.
Your right :l Too lazy.
Here's my entry,

[Image: tumblr_meoy5q5XCQ1rkl9uao1_500.png]

CnC
I'm not sure that you can ask for a CnC on a tournament entry before the tournaments even properly started?
Also: I thought that the deadline was the 13th?
:L
Looking at the users who have so far actually sent in their entries, a noob like me don't stand a chance XD
(Dec. 14, 2012  3:57 AM)othellog Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2012  5:38 PM)Focus Wrote: Yay! AT Last Im Done with My Entry!

Here You Go:

[Image: myentrypng.png]

dammit Focus your effects way better then mine lol. Where the hell you learn how to do that.

Oh Really? This is my latest Smudge Style ! I Was just doing some experiments a couple days ago and boom...Experimented.....This new style! XD! Thank You.

Viral Wrote:But I'm really, really, really jealous of Focus He really knows how to smudge and do all the effects. But with his tag I find the render (Ryze) really disturbing. He was blended in properly, it's like he pops up, if you look at the hands and the legs there are not much blending. But still it was a fantastic job!

I knw the render parts are not blended but im lazy to do that XD!

BTW Dont CNC On Other's entries , They Will change their entry according to your CNC's XD!
Thank You Bro!

Just as I thought XD
(I was correct for once!? Gasp)
(Dec. 14, 2012  10:53 PM)Insomniac. Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2012  10:41 PM)othellog Wrote: Lol no one pm'ed me when you guys were going to restart, oh well.

Anyone remotely interested would have been checking the thread from time to time anyways :\

Haven't been online for many days ~

Entries received:
ANYONE ELSE WANT TO SEND IN AN ENTRY? Just post it here.
I thought I was in, but iight..
Here's the entry just in case (Click to View)
othellog : didn't you already post that ?
Yeah, he did mention that it was a just in case Smile
Sorry, I must have missed othellog's post then.
Oh, OK XD
Can't wait for it too start!
Assuming the world doesn't end on the 21st; your votes count here: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Just-Vot...Tournament

I hope no one is offended by my Sunday morning un-funny in the poll.
carp i'm so sorry i didnt post my entry. I have been very sick and haven't been on.
Insom. ; It offended my dignity beyond your imagination... Tongue_out