GFX Championships [Vote Finals!]

Is my match with SytricXZ going to be put up?
I don't have an entry from you Syco. Did you send it to the right Insomniac?
(Nov. 24, 2012  9:28 PM)Insomniac. Wrote: I don't have an entry from you Syco. Did you send it to the right Insomniac?

I think he confused just like i did! XD! Sent It To Insomniac. not Insomniac XD!

BTW If You are Lazy like me ! I preserved the PM Link~

(Nov. 24, 2012  4:28 AM)Voltage Wrote: I havent really done well i have only been in one round.

Oh, I thought you were still in XD whoops my bad. No matter, your entry was pretty good.
So i sent it and this time to the right insomniac, can't wait!
*News Update*

Electric, Shirayuki and any other members that haven't sent in an entry have until the weekend to do so. After that, we'll just be putting up the last tournament bracket regardless and hopefully get this tournament done and over with (FINALLY).

Until then, sit tight and wait!
The finals... Prepare for some scary competition. I'll need the list of people as well, Double Elimination?
Ah! My Computer Crashed so i cant access anything for 3 to 4 days UncertainBut yeah now everything's Fine!XD!

Anyways Did I process to double elimination list?I just wanna know! XD!
I'm pretty sure you, Synth and I are in the Double Elimination
I bet I'm not I'm it because I only have one point
I got grounded, so I'm not sure if I'll be able to be in the next round...
Well, I have nout points...
Pitty, would've been fun to continue for longer :L
Iv been getting better. I might actually stand a chance now if I went up against Focus, Synth, Kujikato or Electric.
Hi guys, just post in this thread indicating whether or not you'll be participating in the next single elimination round or not. Many have dropped out and many want in. So yeah, just let me know if you want to be in, we're starting brackets from scratch. But don't worry, you'll have your BRB scores posted at the end of it all as well.

Accepting participants until next weekend.
I'm so in, looking at a new style right now

*Warning, Warning, the Silver Shadow is on the lose, Warning, Warning*
Im In!!! Im also experimenting a new style XD!

Yesss! I'm in ! Smile
I'm in as well
I'll join, too.
I'm in also!! I'm bringing my true A-GAME this time!!!!!!
Sign me up,Please!