Future of Beyblades : After Burst?

First off, I apologize if this post is redundant, been covered, or belongs somewhere else. (i swear i tried to search!)

Basically, I am just curious now that we are entering into the Superking/Sparking season of Beyblade Burst....
What's Next?

I am assuming this is a the final season of Beyblade Burst.
Would there ever be a new Burst season if demand was high enough?

If not...is it safe to assume Beyblade would continue into a newly developed system apart from/different than Burst?
Im assuming since Beyblades have been around for 20 years or so, they are likely to continue on in some form.

Lastly, based off your assumption or educated guess, what do you think the future of Beyblades is?

My son thinks it will be Mega Beyblades....anime-sized giant stadiums, with Beyblades 6-inches across haha
i would want them personaly to return to metal
Personally, I think removing the burst gimmick would be a step back. Even if the new Beyblades aren’t considered part of the Burst line, they should still come apart in battle. Going back to only two ways to win (KO, OS) would seem counter-intuitive.
Yes, some sort of burst variation. As I think gt and sparking are a stepping stone for the future. Gt added layer weights and infinite lock and motor drivers. And sparking has sparking chips and chassis. The chassis seems to be a waypoint to the future it Beyblade. What I’m guessing, if super king is the last system. It’ll be a amped up version of that. What I’m hoping is the future beyblades are a hybrid of all series. Plastic gen, Metal, and burst. It would be cool if we got a full metal Beyblade, engine gear system, and can burst.
this may be the most insane idea ive ever had but what about full metal beyblade burst (a fusion of Burst and MFB)
Yeah I would enjoy that, but imagine they fused the hms system too!! Full metal Beyblades that can burst, but super compact but heavy like the hms beyblades. That would be epic! And possibly some beyblades would have engine gear!
I could see them keeping the Burst gimmick, and maybe do something new with it like a system not compatible with the Burst system, or make the parts burst into more than three parts.
While they're good ideas you do have to consider Safety especially for All Metal burst beys
I mean personally, yeah a full metal Beyblade that burst would be a hazard to some extend. They could just modify the stadium to fix that. You don’t see kids playing with Burst blades with their head 1 inch away from the beyblades. But I’m the instance that a Beyblade can burst in this system hybrid that we are theorizing about, they do need to take safety into consideration.

Although next I don’t think they’d go all out next series at the start, like how we started seeing burst stoppers and more customization around after god and Cho z. I think it’ll start out passive at the begging and season 1. Some metal, can burst, and might be a little compact. Nothing too series. Season 2 would most likely have customization improvement and more gimmicks, launchers, ect. And season 3 is probably when we would start getting those full metal beyblades that are compact, while can also burst and has engine gear type of system for some blades. And considering the fact if it goes like burst and has a season 4 and 5. It could start getting crazier in the customization and the amount of metal they put into it. Now I’m not saying all the beyblades will have engines gears or be compact like the hms system, and I’m not saying all blades will have all metal. It’s just speculation and our hopes for what is coming for the next 3 years of Beyblade. Presuming that Beyblade burst in Japan ends next year. And Beyblade burst in America end late next year/ early year after that. We would most likely get a trailer/ teaser after 1 year to when the American Beyblade burst ends.

But we also need to factor in production costs and pricing. If this is true, I’d say we could see a huge surge in prices. I’m talking about a 10,15$ increase for some releases.
i would be suggesting the future gimmick would be plastic gen burst or an hybrid of mfb and plastic.....i dont know though.
A new gen where the system is like burst but more enhance in the mechanism where the chip part will fly off, new stadium where some part have rubber And also I wanted attack type be more valuable from the start
If they'll fuse MFB and Burst, the Burst parts will probably be incompatible with the previous iterations and parts (like HMS was entirely independent from the rest of the OG Beys prior its line). Maybe the Drivers will have metal teeth that mesh on metal teeth of Layers (where the plastic parts will just be for design and color; basically flipping the ratio of plastic and metal parts and that metal will be the main framework of the Layers)
I don't know too much about Beyblade, but is all this speculation due to some sort of release cycle Beyblade has?
They could do some kind of combination between metal fight and burst, maybe it has tight slopes instead of teeth link hasbro, so teeth getting weakens won’t be a problem with metal beys. Imagine super Hyperion but the ring is metal and the teeth are slopes.

Didnt see rozuje sorry
Everybody seems to forget about hms too. Wouldn’t kid for compact full metal beyblades that burst 😗
interesting stuff, I had allot of similar thoughts.

I do see the burst mechanism continuing on....to take away such a dynamic way to win (out of only 3 ways to win) would be a huge step backwards.

Honestly, i could see them just extending Burst for another season, or Sparking part 2.
introducing the chassis system brings lots of customization that could be milked for quite a while without things getting boring.
i almost feel like they've gotten to a really good place with burst...why stop so quickly? don't "last season of Game of Thrones" burst haha
Let's not think about this now.
Support BURST to keep it going as long as possible.

The Burst mechanic is a much welcomed change to the Beyblade franchise. I can't think of anything new without it involving a step backwards (removing burst wins).
There's a reason Burst is the longest supported Beyblade series to date, let's keep the gravy train rolling!
(Apr. 22, 2020  8:07 PM)Malikai Wrote: I don't know too much about Beyblade, but is all this speculation due to some sort of release cycle Beyblade has?

I am not fully certain, but I believe this newest season of Beyblade Burst has been described as the "last" season.
I dont know where the official source of this is or if Im actually mistaken.

so does Burst end with this Sparking season?
so then what happens?

(Apr. 23, 2020  12:09 AM)NAP Wrote: Let's not think about this now.

The Burst mechanic is a much welcomed change to the Beyblade franchise. I can't think of anything new without it involving a step backwards (removing burst wins).
There's a reason Burst is the longest supported Beyblade series to date, let's keep the gravy train rolling!

oh i totally agree!
it's just that I thought this Sparking season has been said to be the last for Burst.
i'd be fine with more seasons for sure tho.
(Apr. 23, 2020  12:10 AM)Cat-Daddy Wrote:
(Apr. 22, 2020  8:07 PM)Malikai Wrote: I don't know too much about Beyblade, but is all this speculation due to some sort of release cycle Beyblade has?

I am not fully certain, but I believe this newest season of Beyblade Burst has been described as the "last" season.
I dont know where the official source of this is or if Im actually mistaken.

so does Burst end with this Sparking season?
so then what happens?

(Apr. 23, 2020  12:09 AM)NAP Wrote: Let's not think about this now.

oh i totally agree!
it's just that I thought this Sparking season has been said to be the last for Burst.
i'd be fine with more seasons for sure tho.

It has not been confirmed that this will be the last season of Beyblade Burst, people just think it will be.
Personally, i don't want to see the burst gimmick return. I'd rather the new Beyblade line put an even greater focus on customization and personalization.
considering i created this thread a few months back, im curious if there are any rumors/new/leaks as to the future of Burst?

i read somewhere the speculation is Burst will end Feb. 2021....thats not too far off.

so February rolls around and then what?
the end? thats it? no more Beyblades?

Sparking part 2?

an eventual release of what will replace Burst?

im waiting for Marutti or someone who seems to have inside knowledge come comment something cryptic and vague like "Burst will continue." lol
I do not think they should go back to the metal saga because that would cancel out the burst saga like it never happend. This is coming from a HUGE metal saga fan so I'm not discriminating burst I swear! XD
I am saying this though, I think they may be thinking about a new saga, hopefully it won't be an abomination like tornado beys or beywheels were💀😂
(Apr. 22, 2020  2:46 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: I could see them keeping the Burst gimmick, and maybe do something new with it like a system not compatible with the Burst system, or make the parts burst into more than three parts.

They can have 3 parts just change the size of the holes for the launcher
I would want them to go back to metal system. However a more refined version. Cutting back on ways to win may seem pointless, but that means more interesting ways to win with the 2 possible ways. I’m guessing they might cut back on the part amount as well. I would personally want the focus to be customization. You could get multiple bags of parts, and make your own bey. You could also implement gimmicks into it. And even the stock combos would have upgrades thrown onto them. And last, I would like more crazy and interesting stadiums.