Fusion Discussion.

Stamina Testing and the Wizard of Oz? You must have paid a visit to my own private hell!

The fusion 85rb combo might be interesting to see on rdf instead, perhaps.
(Jan. 01, 2012  9:41 PM)th!nk Wrote: Stamina Testing and the Wizard of Oz? You must have paid a visit to my own private hell!

The fusion 85rb combo might be interesting to see on rdf instead, perhaps.

Ah yes, even I want to see RDF. Smile
As for the ongoing discussion about Fusion- Well, even I wish to see its performance against right spin attack. Smile
But hey, I expect it to perform better in comparison to whichever bey it goes against.
Even if the rubber might get its spin reduced to a great extent due to its recoil, the rubber also accounts for a major spin loss of the opposing bey...
Now, an attacker is known to have OK stamina in comparison to what Fusion might have. So it'll generally lose its spin before Fusion. Smile
For some reason, I think this thing may fall prey to top tier stamina customs. But yeah.
EDIT- And so it did. I am SO sorry to not have noticed the new Stamina tests. Fusion fell prey to top tier Stamina customs. Then again, it was on SWD...
@Aru- Hey, relating to my post in 'Where's This Game Going?', I probably over-exaggerated Fusion's initial test results. But as many seem to find Duo a better option, I made that post. Smile I probably didn't word it properly, but luckily, th!nk understood my point. Tongue_out
Also, I agree on the fact of TH170's versatility adding to its Defense. Smile I wonder how much it weighs...
I'd like to see one or two Fusion 85RF/R2F tests if you don't mind! No rush though. Smile
I have an awesome feeling Fusion BD145/TH170 RDF/RS/RSF/CS is gonna be in the Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos. Grin
(Jan. 04, 2012  1:50 AM)MrTrippleAAA Wrote: I have an awesome feeling Fusion BD145/TH170 RDF/RS/RSF/CS is gonna be in the Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos. Grin

Obviously you didn't read the tests, then.
Sorry my testing just stopped, been busy with work. I do have a day off tomorrow so I'll do some more testing with Fusion and some for SWD too.
Hate to double post but I've added some results -
- Using VariAres in Right Spin against some defense types.
- MF-H Fusion Hades 85RDF results added to defense testing.
- MF Fusion Hades 85RF results have been added to the attack testing.
Bah, it does so bad, I actually liked Fusion
(Jan. 04, 2012  2:02 AM)th!nk Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2012  1:50 AM)MrTrippleAAA Wrote: I have an awesome feeling Fusion BD145/TH170 RDF/RS/RSF/CS is gonna be in the Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos. Grin

Obviously you didn't read the tests, then.

Its just a feeling. I just can see it. The Rubber of the PC Frame and BD145 absorbing all of the Tier attack types, I think that would be awesome.
The testing done so far has already condemned this wheel to mediocrity, though...
Could you try MF-L Fusion Aquario 85 HF/S as a Balance combo? Metal Face light is heavier than Metal Face, 85 has the best stamina out of most attack tracks, HF/S will cause 85 not to scrape whilst putting a twist on it.

85 will also sort of bring it down to your level, protecting it from destabilizing. Please try it in whichever mode you feel comfortable with, i'm assuming the one with the rubber covering it will be the best for defense.
Hmmm, seems that Fusion sucks. I'm glad that I didn't buy it.

No money saves the day. Grin
Here are some tests:

Fusion Cancer AD145WD VS. MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145MB:

FC won: 100% (20/20 Rounds)
BK won: 0% (0/20 Rounds)

All OS

Stuff Used: BB-10, Beylauncher R with Launcher Grip and Beypointer.

Pretty good! Will post more results later!
A stamina type outsppinning a defense type is nothing special.
Most especially not that particular Basalt combo...
ok i would like to request MF-H Fusion Libra GB145MB against flash!
MB against Flash.

Yeah, that's totally going to work out well...

I was kinda hoping for Fusion Hades TH170D as an anti-whatever (Defense or Stamina) combo. It itself has little spin, but in Balance Mode the rubber would (hopefully) grind against the opponent akin to Round Shell.

I still want a good MFB Round Shell... ;A;
Tried that, Ga.

Fusion BD145RF did decent vs. Flash iirc. Never put results up.
So well has any one tested some of the fusion combos against Flash or something?
No otherwise they would have been posted. There are much more urgent things to be tested and if it only got 50 against Vari Ares on BD145 it will most likely get even worst results against Flash.