Fusion Discussion.

So my RBV9's arrived today, I was lucky enough to get a couple of Fusion Hades AD125SWD so I thought I do some testing!

Fusion Defense Testing:

Fusion Attack Testing:

Stamina Testing:

MF Fusion Hades BD145MF Testing:

Aww man... Unhappy

Round Shell to Fusion: Son I am disappoint

I'm going to repost this from your earlier testing requests, since this looks like a solid combo in theory: MF-H Fusion Hades/Aquario (Defense Mode, the one with Rubber on top) 85EDS/RB (specifically this tip, it provides better stamina than CS in many cases, and plenty of defense to spare.) as a defense type in general. So against VariAres, Blitz (mostly former though) and the like.
This is disappointing so far, I hope Fusion turns out good in the end. Could you try Fusion Aquario BD145/TH170CS vs Duo Aquario BD145/TH170CS if you have Duo, if you don't mind. Also, thanks for the testing, Blitz.
How disappointing. So far, I'm still hoping it'll have potential as a defensive type. You think you can try MF-H Fusion Bull BD145RDF? Thanks for all the testing, Blitz.
@ Ga'Hooleone I've updated the OP with your request it worked well! for me anyway haha.
IMO, I don't want this to be another defense type Tongue_out We only just got duo and death recently. Can you test MF-H Fusion(defense)Hades BD145RB vs MF-H Blitz Unicorno(Assault attack mode)S130RF
Could you try MF Fusion Hades 85/CH120/BD145 RF/R2F vs MF/H Basalt Aquario BD145CS?
I know it's a bit poorly designed, at least from looking at it, for Attack, but I cannot help my curiousity - Blitz, would you mind testing it on some common/popular Attack formulas? MF-H CH120RF/R2F and so forth? Comparatively, if it shows promise?

I would appreciate it.
(Dec. 30, 2011  10:54 PM)Hazel Wrote: I know it's a bit poorly designed, at least from looking at it, for Attack, but I cannot help my curiousity - Blitz, would you mind testing it on some common/popular Attack formulas? MF-H CH120RF/R2F and so forth? Comparatively, if it shows promise?

I would appreciate it.

I know where you are coming from, one of the first thing I tried was MF Fusion Hades CH120MF.
I haven't got any official testing but it did well quite against MF Phantom Kerbecs TH170D (when Fusion was in Balance Mode) and MF Phantom Kerbecs 85DS/D (when Fusion was in Defense mode)

Obviously I'll do some official testing against top tier defense types.
Ohh, I hadn't thought of MF - if you wouldn't mind, could you later also post some MF results? BD145MF, if the rubber can still make contact and it is evident it is not just the BD145 doing the work, would be fantastic.
85?
YYYYEEEAAAHHHH BBBOOOIIIII

I called it! Low track Fusion is a boss! Thanks Blitz! And Hazel, I never actually thought of that, though I guess it would make sense to do the 'continuous grinding' thing, or have the defense bey as well.

EDIT: Could you try Fusion 85 against Vari in Right spin? I want to see if its Round Shell properties work to their full extent.
Is it possible for you to try MF-H/M Fusion HadesCH120XF? To see if its another equalizer like the great Meteo L Drago was (or still is). Thanks!
Passable defensively, it seems, but hopefully the gimmick will promote the creativity that has been somewhat lacking of late, as seems to be happening.

Thanks very much for the testing, Blitz!

@J o n: you realise there's a spin direction issue right?
I've added some attack testing and some more defense testing. I'll try get some Stamina tests done tomorrow but as it's New Years Eve it most likely won't happen lol.
Hmm.. BD145RDF did well, but that is probably just because BD145RDF is pretty good by itself. Kind of expected the horrible Attack results, but I just had to be sure.

MF Fusion BD145MF is my only interest in the part now, so whenever you can get around to it(obviously after the holiday), I would appreciate it!
Can you try MF-H Fusion Aquario/Bull 85/90 RS
mine should come in a day or so, so i will put up some stamina testing. im anxious to put a mf-h and B:D on it
Eww.
Those results are... >>
Well not the best. I'd love to contribute if I could, but I can't :c
Maybe we'll find some use yet in Fusion like we did with MLD in MF MLD CH120XF... But it was released jsut a couple days ago, so it can't be put classified as outclassed yet!
Stock Fusion vs Phantom TH170/AD145WD/D or whatever phantom custom you like most.

I'd appreciate it, haha.
I'm not expecting much for Stamina, but I'd like to see them as well!

I'm glad this isn't super amazingly gamebreakingly fantastically fo-shrizzlingly good. I'm sick of "good".
OMG so true.
I am so glad to see this isn't what I was kind of expecting. <3
Just something that's "okay"
We need more Fusions in the metagame. Eee
You do realise if they were only to release average wheels from now on, the metagame would stagnate.

It's nice to have a more gimmicky or at least, less conventional release every so often, of course.
You have a point... But it is nice to see something that isn't dominating every so often like you said.
Hopefully they'll balance it out a little more now.
(Dec. 31, 2011  7:33 AM)th!nk Wrote: You do realise if they were only to release average wheels from now on, the metagame would stagnate.
Well, what I mean is this:
(Dec. 31, 2011  7:33 AM)th!nk Wrote: It's nice to have a more gimmicky or at least, less conventional release every so often, of course.
Haha Tongue_out

It's actually exactly what I am happy about and what I enjoy the most.
Thanks for the testing, Blitz! Grin
I am SO happy to see this wheel go down! I hated this from the day it was announced, tbh. I was briefly in love with SWD, as some speculated it to be an advanced form of DS, but when I realized it wasn't a DS 2.0, I just didn't want this bey to prosper. Serious
Not to mention I hate the aesthetics....
EDIT- About the gimmick, yes. I like that! Tongue_out