Funniest Typo you have ever seen

i almost always do typos since i typ to fast.sometimes instead of wait i put what because im also a horrible speller.
2 days ago, i saw a sign that said, WARNING, this sign has sharp edges!
a couple weeks ago my 2 bros and my mom were playing wii sports and they change their remote batteris and they started playin real good and my brother said "yall batteries may be fresh but not my bread,wait i mean brain."and i said a week ago oklay mom ill take the lite out the chicken(meant to say kichen)
favorite one is definitely sujestin.... i laughed so hard
(Feb. 23, 2011  11:51 AM)Pikachao Wrote: "Duck" tends to be one of those words that comes out as a typo often. The close proximity of the D and the F on the keyboard, or the U and the I... Tongue_out

I <3 this statement. This made me LMFAO, made my day. Thank you Pikachao.
One of my friends, back in 3rd grade wrote on paper:

"I will be unied with all ^(of us)^"
When I was in Shanghai I walked into a grocery store. I seen one of the funniest things above the fresh produce section.

In large letters, very prominent on a massive sign hanging from the ceiling were the words

"WE ALWAYS HAVE FRESH HERPES"

I inquired to an employee who didn't speak much english (Unfortunately the Woman I was staying with wasn't with me to interpret) and he brought me to a very large display of fresh HERBS.

I laughed so hard that I fell backwards. The Employee was so confused. haha
At my class, there was an ELA test, and the first question was "What is a noun?" and my friend wrote "a word that dicplipes a noun" My teacher read it out loud and showed it to the whole class and I laughed so hard that I fell out of my chair!
blayblade "shudders"
When people put "hahaha" into "jajaja" o.O
"Let's reignite our BLADDER'S SPEARITS!!!!!
(Apr. 17, 2011  4:05 AM)Nuelyt Wrote: When people put "hahaha" into "jajaja" o.O

That is the spanish way of saying it; not spelled incorrectly.
My brother put on one off his Pokemon sites that:
I'm so stupid, What number am i thinking of (ANSWER) = PIZZA! And there is a couple others like,
You'r so stupid, How do i know? Well i am stupid to.
Also, "I have a Draem" -- "I have a Deram" ( It's "I have a dream" ) HAHAHA!
On one of my math pre-tests, there was a line that said "a chewing gum company" "Gum" got misspelled, and the whole class was laughing about it.
(Apr. 17, 2011  4:47 AM)Nano Wrote: On one of my math pre-tests, there was a line that said "a chewing gum company" "Gum" got misspelled, and the whole class was laughing about it.

Chewing gun? You have to be careful to not shoot yourself...
(Apr. 17, 2011  4:51 AM)Mr. N Wrote: Chewing gun? You have to be careful to not shoot yourself...

No, not at all. There wasn't a "g" instead there was a different letter. I'm afraid if I tell you, I will get warned.
EDIT: Delete this post please. Joyful_2
(Apr. 18, 2011  12:02 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2011  4:53 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2011  4:51 AM)Mr. N Wrote: Chewing gun? You have to be careful to not shoot yourself...

No, not at all. There wasn't a "g" instead there was a different letter. I'm afraid if I tell you, I will get warned.
That's nasty. Joyful_2

I figured that out before I read this post, but you should probably edit that. Chewing ___ company? O.o There are kids on here.
Oh, and Chinglish is always funny. I saw the direct translation for an ATM in Chinglish, and it literally read as a woman walked out of the building, "Money recycling machine". I was laughing so hard. There's probably a pic of some Chinglish signs on the interwebs too:

[Image: chinglish-in-beijing-1.jpg]
LEST SUDDENESS HAPPENS!
lol ga
there is a sign on tha pic which is not proper english
unrecycling?
It was supposed to be "Top 10 Public Schools". Get rid of the L in Public. XD
(Apr. 18, 2011  1:09 AM)Ultimatefry Wrote: It was supposed to be "Top 10 Public Schools". Get rid of the L in Public. XD

Hah, I saw that on Ellen.

(Apr. 18, 2011  1:31 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote:
(Apr. 18, 2011  1:09 AM)Ultimatefry Wrote: It was supposed to be "Top 10 Public Schools". Get rid of the L in Public. XD

Hah, I saw that on Ellen.

Radio for me.
Yesterday when he was welcoming a guy on the "Welcomes/and Goodbyes" Burn Blader said "Nice to see new bladders arriving to the wbo."
"Hi kid's" Cafeteria sign read.
funniest type my teacher made by writing on the board
"today we werll be learnong about triganomantry "
i laughed so hard, the teacher got P*** at me , but then everyone laughed once the saw the board