Fun Combos thread!

(Jun. 23, 2012  2:31 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: That's the point of this thread, Thunder Dome...

Anyways, Basalt Serpent R145MB is pretty awesome! So much Defense!! Stands up to a lot of attacks, even Flash's!

Haha, that combo actually sounds pretty cool! It's like the old off-balance attacker MF Basalt Horogium R145RF, but MB would probably make it do some funny stuff! I might test something like that later myself; it sounds potentially good (and certainly fun!) in theory. I'll PM you if I find anything Grin

As an aside, I love this thread; it's a great place to look for goofy combo ideas, and once or twice a real gem emerges.
Punching holes in stadiums, Mk II:
MSF Revizer Revizer M145MS.
(Jun. 29, 2012  3:49 AM)Ingulit Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2012  2:31 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: That's the point of this thread, Thunder Dome...

Anyways, Basalt Serpent R145MB is pretty awesome! So much Defense!! Stands up to a lot of attacks, even Flash's!

Haha, that combo actually sounds pretty cool! It's like the old off-balance attacker MF Basalt Horogium R145RF, but MB would probably make it do some funny stuff! I might test something like that later myself; it sounds potentially good (and certainly fun!) in theory. I'll PM you if I find anything Grin

As an aside, I love this thread; it's a great place to look for goofy combo ideas, and once or twice a real gem emerges.

It actually stays quite still, and most of my stamina types get hammered by this thing, even on SD and D...
MF-L Flash Cygnus H145MF(Attack Mode) in the Hasbro Lightning L-Drago Stadium because it can knock out almost everything.
Rock Sagittario II SW145F. Ant time it gets hit, OHKO, even if it's in the middle of the stadium, and even up against a wall it gets OHKO'd!
The Illegal combo using the Core of L-Drago Destroy and the CW of Meteo L-Drago with S130RF is great! The combo is great because it is sort of like an MFB Dragoon and almost always gets KO'ed.
(Jun. 30, 2012  1:44 AM)Blazeburn Wrote: The Illegal combo using the Core of L-Drago Destroy and the CW of Meteo L-Drago with S130RF is great! The combo is great because it is sort of like an MFB Dragoon and almost always gets KO'ed.

You don't discuss illegal combinations on this thread...
A combo I like using is Saramanda Ifraid 230WB.( Ifraid on top)

It's basically like the Duo 230MB combo just more imbalanced. Sometimes, but rarely, it falls on the opposing bey and KO's it. It also KO's itself, though. ahaha.
I was playing around with parts, and I noticed the stock Bey Flame Serpent SW145F had alot of stamina and a nice flower pattern attack, but the Fusion Wheel was to weak to do any damage.

I looked through my parts and had an idea. I slapped the Ray Fusion Wheel on it and BAM! It beat all my beys with ease. Even Earth Eagle and Gravity Perseus were easily taken down by it.

So the name of the combo is Ray Serpent SW145F in attack mode.
Erm, pocketpulls, I'm using that avatar. So yeah. Sorry for OT.
Fantomu,you may also like thermal cancer sw145(defence mode) f/hf
It gets the oppnent in the gaps and throws it off but deosent works on big wheels like earth,basult.
I was playing with dark and evil and i found
Mf-h dark aquario wa130 fs and mf-h evil pices ch120 hf
Galaxy bull H145 WD. Defence Stamina AttAck
(Jun. 30, 2012  8:47 AM)Sayak Blader Wrote: Fantomu,you may also like thermal cancer sw145(defence mode) f/hf
It gets the oppnent in the gaps and throws it off but deosent works on big wheels like earth,basult.
I was playing with dark and evil and i found
Mf-h dark aquario wa130 fs and mf-h evil pices ch120 hf

It wasn't Fantomu who posted that combo...

pocketpulls: You should try to avoid using the same avatar as another member as it can sometimes lead to confusion among others. Like me. xD
Basalt Byxis LW105CS. I tried to make a good attack combo based on the parts that my twin brother would trade. XD It moves around but with Basalt it isn't pushed around so much by attack types.
Didn't know avatars where such a big issue Confused changing it now
MF-H L Drago Destructor (Hasbro) BD145 XF.

I know BD145 and XF don't go together... but when this combo is in absorb mode and is weak launched... it actually can spin-equalize and destabilize (to a certain extent) very efficiently !

Ingulit: You should try this combo out. I already did and it did quite well against Duo Aquario AD145 WD. I also think you should try with a Non-Hasbro LDD as well as LDG !
But the Hasbro LDD doesn't have rubber...?
Do you own the part...? Yes, it has rubber.
(Jul. 03, 2012  6:56 PM)Mu Wrote: MF-H L Drago Destructor (Hasbro) BD145 XF.

I know BD145 and XF don't go together... but when this combo is in absorb mode and is weak launched... it actually can spin-equalize and destabilize (to a certain extent) very efficiently !

Ingulit: You should try this combo out. I already did and it did quite well against Duo Aquario AD145 WD. I also think you should try with a Non-Hasbro LDD as well as LDG !

I actually think I will! I was thinking about making a blog post on weak launching, and now that my Beylauncher is broken it's about all I can do, lol. How weak a launch are we talking? If I remember correctly, if they bey gets anywhere near the tornado ridge it scrapes on short tracks.
A moderate launch to a weak launch is fine Ingulit!
(Jun. 22, 2011  9:02 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: Generally fun combos are ridiculous ones that actually have the ability to win. So it's hard to have fun combos that fail. In any case Midnight Pegasis H145HF is sorta neat. Attacking with M145 can be fun too.

I like Galaxy pegasus W105R2F
@ pegasus112: That's an uncustomized Beyblade
It doesn't have to be.

Anyways, to combos:
I enjoy Flash Pisces with a Gravity Perseus Attack face, the S130 off of LDG, and an R2F. (not sure which would match best, I just use a standard blue/red one) I call it Sheild of Perseus, which is kind of dumb because Perseus' sheild was reflective. It looks great, though!
(Jun. 22, 2011  8:57 PM)XxJip776xX Wrote: For some reason I amuse myself by watching Earth EagleM145Q fail against my Hell KerbecsBD145DS. I dont know why I just like making really unuseful custumisations and watch the fail against top tier beyblades. I like watching it go berzerk around the stadium and self -KOing itself, it's fun for me but it's pretty pointless XD.

Me to, I make NON-usefull combanations that get destroyed by Twisted Tempo. Pinching_eyes_2 :-D

Gravity Percius vs rock Zurrafa go Crazy in Graffity stadium Chocked_2
Earth Escolpio M145WB (CW and Track from Poison Escolpio M145Q, WB from Rock Giraffe). Looks cool, and uses a tip that can survive M145's jumps fairly well, imo.