Fun Combos thread!

I'm sure.
You didn't happen to be playing on a surface exceeding 25 feet in height did you?
[I need a name for this one]

AR: Trypio
WD: Widest you got
BB: Rock Bison

THE HEAVYWEIGHT:

FACE: MF-H
CW: Bull/Aquario
MW: Basalt/Earth M2
ST: BD145
PT: Heaviest in the series [Eternal Sharp?]

THE UNDERWEIGHT:

FACE: Any plastic
CW: Scorpio/Gemios/Horogium
MW/LW: Lightest there is [Wind?]
ST: Lightest [85?]
PT: Sharp

Onewinged Angel:I'd think that the most heaviest bottom would be MB due to it being Metal and most amount of metal on the bottom. Anyway a fun combo for me would be MLD M145CS when you put it up against Basalt Kerbecs FGrin, RHF mode on F;D activates immediately activates and KOs MLD M145CS.
(Oct. 17, 2011  7:32 AM)OneWingedAngel Wrote: [I need a name for this one]

AR: Trypio
WD: Widest you got
BB: Rock Bison

THE HEAVYWEIGHT:

FACE: MF-H
CW: Bull/Aquario
MW: Basalt/Earth M2
ST: BD145
PT: Heaviest in the series [Eternal Sharp?]

THE UNDERWEIGHT:

FACE: Any plastic
CW: Scorpio/Gemios/Horogium
MW/LW: Lightest there is [Wind?]
ST: Lightest [85?]
PT: Sharp

MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145MB is the heaviest possible custom in MFB. I believe MF-F Tornado or Ray(Hasbro) Horogium 85HF to be the lightest, if not extremely close to it.

As for Izuma... dude. Stop. Exaggerating makes you seem petty, lying makes it even worse. It's blatantly obvious to everyone here with any inclination of physics that the force necessary for such a KO at ground level is just hideously improbable to come from another Beyblade.
Instead of calling our fellow bladers liars, can we try to remember that these are wheels we are talking about? As in things that roll... I find it entirely plausible that a wheel can get KOd, catch an edge and roll well in excess of 20 ft in a wide open space like a mall.
(Oct. 17, 2011  12:47 PM)Arupaeo Wrote: Instead of calling our fellow bladers liars, can we try to remember that these are wheels we are talking about? As in things that roll... I find it entirely plausible that a wheel can get KOd, catch an edge and roll well in excess of 20 ft in a wide open space like a mall.

Rolling doesn't appear to be what he was talking about, and offering him a venue for changing his story is really unhealthy.

Also, since Storm has very noticable breaks in the wheel portion, and a thin edge to begin with... zero chance whatsoever of rolling 20 feet. Basalt and Scythe could probably do it, but Storm? Absolutely not.

There's technically a small chance that it stayed upright after leaving the stadium and simply shot off in another direction, but again, that doesn't sound like what he's talking about.
Fair enough Hazel, but let's not debate hypotheticals.

How about we just refrain from calling people liars and bring the tone a step closer to civility?
(Oct. 17, 2011  2:02 PM)Arupaeo Wrote: Fair enough Hazel, but let's not debate hypotheticals.

How about we just refrain from calling people liars and bring the tone a step closer to civility?

I just take issue with it being insisted upon so heavily that he defied the laws of physics. Regardless, it's gotten to the point of being off-topic - really, it has only been barely clinging to the topic in the form of it being fun to play with certain weight combos, and for that I apologize.

I don't really see any lack of civility in asking someone to be honest, or at least admit that they were exaggerating for dramatic effect, however. It cheapens any topic of discussion to post half-truths and fisherman's tales in it.

On a more related note, I tinkered around with MF-H Basalt Aquario TH170MF, and it led to some amusing wheel contact at the TH170 height against some of my more deliberately ridiculously bad combos, such as Cyber Pegasis ED145BS.
(Oct. 17, 2011  1:01 PM)Hazel Wrote: Also, since Storm has very noticable breaks in the wheel portion, and a thin edge to begin with... zero chance whatsoever of rolling 20 feet. Basalt and Scythe could probably do it, but Storm? Absolutely not.
I believe he said Pegasis originally. Also, depending on the surface of the mail, it could have just bounced. He did said MS so if it got kicked by a passerby, that would validate his story.

I have seen a Beyblade get KO'd half way across Kings Games, which would be like 20+ feet. I'm sure it could have gone further if there were not chairs in the way. The combo that was thrown that far across the room was MF-H Earth Cancer (?) UV145SD, so it was significantly heavier than Pegasis 85MS.

There's no need to be hard on someone just because you have never seen it before. This is also a children's game and this thread is for fun. Why be a wet blanket about it?
(Oct. 17, 2011  2:25 PM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2011  1:01 PM)Hazel Wrote: Also, since Storm has very noticable breaks in the wheel portion, and a thin edge to begin with... zero chance whatsoever of rolling 20 feet. Basalt and Scythe could probably do it, but Storm? Absolutely not.
I believe he said Pegasis originally. Also, depending on the surface of the mail, it could have just bounced. He did said MS so if it got kicked by a passerby, that would validate his story.

I have seen a Beyblade get KO'd half way across Kings Games, which would be like 20+ feet. I'm sure it could have gone further if there were not chairs in the way. The combo that was thrown that far across the room was MF-H Earth Cancer (?) UV145SD, so it was significantly heavier than Pegasis 85MS.

There's no need to be hard on someone just because you have never seen it before. This is also a children's game and this thread is for fun. Why be a wet blanket about it?

The one I was talking about was his most recent post indicating Storm Pegasis 105FS in a mall going 10 meters.

I did mention a scenario in which it would be technically possible - and as for the latter half, it just cheapens everything if you're lying about something. We all like to recall things as being more extravagant than they were, and there's nothing wrong with that. I did push the issue too far, and I already apologized for it.

The issue is far beyond dead, either way, and as I stated before, is off-topic. I am thoroughly finished discussing it.
I'm pretty sure everyone measures legitimate distance traveled by distance covered as a projectile.
Also it would still take a FIERCE kick to go 60 feet.
i just found this combo and its impressive. i don't need to bring launcher anymore lol.
MF-L Scythe L Drago B : D
Pegasis WA130HF. With a Lacerta face, obviously.
So damn sexay.
Basalt Leon 230 q

Wierdest combo you will ever use

and it sucks
(Oct. 16, 2011  4:59 AM)Mc Frown Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2011  10:36 PM)th!nk Wrote: @Mc Frown: after looking at trypio I came to the same conclusion, actually, but figured I might be wrong being rusty on physics. Ty for confirmation, explains a lot ahah.

I own Flying Defense :V
Yeah left spin is sorta important.
Also remember is season 1 of the plastic anime Trypio's DOWNFORCE made it hard to beat? It comes with a right SG.

So do I, I'm just not sure where it's gone :\ Had some trouble with a launcher dislodging from the grip and the jolt "bouncing" beys off the stadium, with trygles sg (and no base), that thing could be anywhere Confused

I'm afraid my memory of the anime is not much to boast about, I must remember to download it.

Also explains why my "amazing doublecopter" idea never *erherm* took off.

Re the scythe l drago thing, one of my least favourite things about mfb is the limited choice of spin direction. I always considered it a crucial part of customisation. Heck, it got to the point in hms where you didn't have to change a part to use the opposite spin direction. MFB went completely in the opposite direction. Still this is a thread about fun, and that combo is cool, obviously illegal, but cool.
mf-h vulcan aquarioh145cs
MASSIVE amounts of smash and MASSIVE amounts of recoil make this combo a lot of fun to watch! It's actually a pretty succesful combo.. I added mf-h and aquario to try to lower the recoil but its still crazy! I feel the vulcan wheel and h145 look really good together too.. same width, etc.
Gotta love MF-H Blitz Unicorno M145RF

Rendezvous The video is private. We can't watch it.
Lightning L Drago 100LF.
Its my favorite! I think it counters weak launched beys quite well! Slide shoot this combo. It will certainly manage to bring the weak-launched bey near the tornado ridge. Then, thanks to LF, LLD will lose its flower pattern. Then, a simple, tornado-stall attack and bye bye weak launched bey! But yeah, this is quite unreliable.
I like MF-H big bang pegasis 230 rf.The smash attack from it is absolutely CRAZY.and its actually a pretty succesful combo, to.but put it agianst earth aquilla, and watch how much aquila's energy ring get's smashed.Smile
MODE KING:
GRAVITY PERSEUS TH170 HF/S
24 Friggin modes!

THE ETERNAL BEY:
INFINITY PHEONIX ED145ES

THE PERFECT-CIRCLE BEY (Kinda)
BASALT HOROGIUM BD145/230 RDF

THE FATTY:
SCYTHE ____ BD145WD

THE SKINNY:
BASALT GEMIOS ED145/SW145/WA130 [NO WINGS] S
I was having a pretty gleeful time playing with MF-H Death(Attack) Quetzalcoatl BD145RF. Couldn't do much of anything for beans, but it looked neat and had some nice interaction with opposing Beys. Death may not be what I was hoping for, but golly if it isn't sure fun to play with regardless.

It is also the third MW I've ever tinkered with that could get wall-hop KOs, where the enemy Bey just literally jumps clean over a wall. Had that happen on MF Death(Attack) Quetzalcoatl 85R2F against MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145CS.
Galaxy Pegasis 100 Q,which I was trying just now, due to light weighted Galaxy,it jumps crazy.