Fun Combos thread!

Flame Eagle 145HF/S vs Storm Pegasis 90/100RF or any low attacker.

Its fun watching Eagle Jumping when it gets hit and Pegy is pissed that he cant knock him out Tongue_out
I should try that. Eagle... Jumps?
My fun combo is SagitarioM145RF. It gets amazing upper attacks because of its movement. also It is just fun to watch it move around the stadium.
Agree with you breaker! I use midnight sagitario m145s instead of rf... But still quite funny to see it jumping being koed by an uncustomise ray unicorno or koing ray unicorno rarely.
Same here.
(Jul. 04, 2011  2:44 AM)toatanu Wrote: I should try that. Eagle... Jumps?

Looking at that combo, Eagle doesn't 'jump' around.
Man, just look at his combo,
145HF/S VS a low attacker?
The combo itself, proves the point. This battle has got lots of Upper Smash to its credit.
Even though Storm might not be the best wheel for upper smash, it is normal. Thus, Upper Smash makes Eagle jump around.
so far, my funnest combo is: flame bull BH145 SD (Broken Horn 145) VS LLD 100 HF
the recoil makes them explode. may not be legal for tourny use, but it's kinda fun (but it was a mold 2) :C but I have another mold 2 from a two pack! Grin
If you want a crazy bey do this combo rock libra h145 xf it goes crazy and at the moment of touching the other bey the recoil makes him go far far away
(Jul. 05, 2011  1:40 PM)toatanu Wrote: I should try that. Eagle... Jumps?
Storm Pegasis 100HF vs Flame Aquila 145HF/S
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7jyieH1HGc

The last round has the most Jumps !

jan,It mostly depends on the speed and the force at which the Low attacker Hits it.Even the worst attack wheel will make it jump.
(Jul. 05, 2011  4:06 PM)Janstarblast Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2011  2:44 AM)toatanu Wrote: I should try that. Eagle... Jumps?

Looking at that combo, Eagle doesn't 'jump' around.
Man, just look at his combo,
145HF/S VS a low attacker?
The combo itself, proves the point. This battle has got lots of Upper Smash to its credit.
Even though Storm might not be the best wheel for upper smash, it is normal. Thus, Upper Smash makes Eagle jump around.

Oh, that. I remember that happening before my string launcher broke...

(Jul. 06, 2011  3:12 AM)Faust Horogium Wrote: If you want a crazy bey do this combo rock libra h145 xf it goes crazy and at the moment of touching the other bey the recoil makes him go far far away

Haha. I've tried that.
(Jul. 06, 2011  3:12 AM)Faust Horogium Wrote: If you want a crazy bey do this combo rock libra h145 xf it goes crazy and at the moment of touching the other bey the recoil makes him go far far away

Haha. I've tried that.
[/quote]
My record is 3 feet away of the stadium and yours?
Not really, MF-L and a low-ish recoil wheel like dark would mean it wouldn't go far. Plus, the low centre of gravity of 85 would help.
Faust Horogium Wrote:
Toatanu Wrote:
Faust Horogium Wrote:If you want a crazy bey do this combo rock libra h145 xf it goes crazy and at the moment of touching the other bey the recoil makes him go far far away

Haha. I've tried that.
My record is 3 feet away of the stadium and yours?

I meant I've tried that WITHOUT XF, I used S and HF, the recoil is the same tho... And my BB-10 hasn't arrived yet.

EDIT: It has, but I'm not testing it right now.

(Jul. 06, 2011  11:14 PM)CurlyMagic Wrote: MF-L Dark Bull 85XF
I don't have an XF at the moment, but I imagine with that recoil and speed, the bey will be in the next room before you know it Tongue_out

More like Counter Bull 85XF. Whee.

EDIT: Fun battle: Rock Aquario 100HF-S vs. Storm Pegasis 105Q--- One time they both KO'd and SP went nearly 4 feet.
(Jul. 07, 2011  2:45 PM)toatanu Wrote: [quote='Faust Horogium']

EDIT: Fun battle: Rock Aquario 100HF-S vs. Storm Pegasis 105Q--- One time they both KO'd and SP went nearly 4 feet.

hit my wall made a dent results Q=EPIC FAIL
We know this. I actually think that people should quit with the "epic fail" combos, it's repetitive, and is quickly turning into the "Your worst Combos" thread.
I find Posion Leone 100WB to be a really fun combo espically against Fang WA130R2F , it gets smashed around heaps it cool Grin

Midnight Horogium F: D Is very fun it gets thrown around by everything even in RHF mode .
Midnight Bull H145RF
I love seeing it go up against anything and fail to deliver Grin it's so fun watching it though.
Fang Leone M145HF/S acts kida like a time bomb when you put it in the jumping mode,knocks my Hell Kerbecs BD145WD out of the stadium alot
AR: Metal Ape
WD: Circle Heavy
SP: None
RC: Aero Core

omg it's Basalt 230SD!
AHHHH!!! DOOM!!! you should so use that, and say 'my basalts going to crush your dragoon' lol
Can't. It's illegal to use without the support part.
And then everyone will be like "but dat eez nawt basalt!"
*here's comes the D-Tank*
*wins tourney*
Everyone: wat
find a support part thats heavy and compact Tongue_out

or just use it in free play