Fun Combos thread!

(Jun. 22, 2011  11:16 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: dude i cant get hyper to do anything
I use the MXS stadium, so that probably explains a lot of it.
my favorite fun combo is MF-H pegasisH124XF. it just smashes like crazy for a defense wheel. only problem is 230. but you know what they say a good defense is a great offense.
H124 = H145? And you're really out-dated on your information, Pegasis isn't known as a defence wheel anymore, now it's known as a really good right spin attacker.

Anyways, mine is similar, however it would be MF Pegasis BD145RF.
I just find it fun to use, as BD145 extends past the metal wheel. (:
th!nk!!! I also love MF Couner ____ H145RF!

It's amazingly good, seeing it can defeat Basalt due to recoil galore. It so fun to watch because there is almost always knockouts!
Saggitario D125FS. So cool. Whenever a bey hits it an explosion happens.
MF Leone S130SD v MF Bull WA130SD - Recoil fantasia Tongue_out

MF(-H?) Basalt _____ 230S It pretty much just Lies down xD Its balance is SO bad. Just try it.

Also a Earth ____ [Same height tracks] BS against the Same thing. Its really funny. They only really spin in the Dead set Centre. So they always go straight to the Center and almost always end in KO. Its pretty funny watching them Nevertheless.
(Jun. 23, 2011  2:48 AM)Pockyx3 Wrote: H124 = H145? And you're really out-dated on your information, Pegasis isn't known as a defence wheel anymore, now it's known as a really good right spin attacker.

Anyways, mine is similar, however it would be MF Pegasis BD145RF.
I just find it fun to use, as BD145 extends past the metal wheel. (:

BD145 extends past most MW's?
I love the combo Dark Horogium H145 RS as it's got an insane amount of recoil even with RS.
Hah, it seems like so many of these are based upon recoil!

Anyways, here's one: MF Pegasis F:D. Pegasis has a great late game Smash (recoil? lol) and F:D speeds up when at low spin velocity. This can result in some interesting battles/KOs.
haha excellent thread Th!nk my combo would definitely have to be Screw Byxis R145Q just the fact that its absolutely spastic in the stadium makes it fun to watch the battle. I cant really explain much more haha
Ray Unicorno R145 LF. Battle against a RF based opponent and straight shoot both. Wait and watch what happens when the RF combo catches up with it.
My combo is Big Bang Pegasis 85 R2F it may/may not be a good combo but since I dont know how to control R2f yet, this combo moves the whole stadium when it hits the wall and then it scrapes with a very creepy sound and what I like about this bey is that if it doesnt exit the stadium itself it makes movements as if it will almost explode in the stadium
UUUmmmmm...

1)RECOIL RETALIATOR: Rock _____(I used Aquario and Wolf) H145HF
Used to be my favorite combo, keep in mind that I'm hasbro-only for now. It bounced off walls and smashed things in half like crazy.

2)FAIL-INATOR: Burn Aries H145S

Cool looking, but two or three hits from ANYTHING with an offensive tip kills it.

3) Wimpy dragon: Lightning l-drago(multi-hit mode(works better)) ED145WD: Steals spin, but too light to work right. I got mad at it once and threw it at a wall because it would always stop spinning when it was close to winning.

4)Scrape-ist: Storm Bull 145MS: SSSCCCCRRRRAAAAPPPPPEEEEE. Worse than Dark Wolf and possibly Bump King. Fun to watch though.

5)Counters nothing at all: Counter Sagittario 105Q: Just fun to watch because it gets thrown around so much by any heavier attack combo.

6) lawl fail: Screw Kerbecs H145ES: I don't have it, but the name is funny(since everyone loves Kerbecs) and it SKO's and pops around like crazy.
MF Sagittario/Inferno____ T125R2F. Anything that moves will be obliterated. It's more like a shotgun than anything. Nothing is safe, not even itself.
If you want recoil, try an uncustomized Sea Dragon. That thing just barrages the opponent with attacks (which it isn't too good at), then BAM, giant explosion. The original Metal OHKO'er right there.

I like just saying Killer Cancer. Grin I've been randomly using a Killer Cancer 85CS against an Earth Sagittario 230D. It makes me laugh to see Cancer fail so badly (pun intended).
Take off the plastic casing from Sea Dragon. Use the metal frame, and put it on any attack Running Core with a Circle Heavy. That's recoil. Two hits, and someone WILL be gone. Guaranteed. In fact, it looks a lot like Quetz and Vulcan if you think about it. Use it in left spin!
(Jun. 23, 2011  7:43 PM)Megablader9 Wrote: Take off the plastic casing from Sea Dragon. Use the metal frame, and put it on any attack Running Core with a Circle Heavy. That's recoil. Two hits, and someone WILL be gone. Guaranteed. In fact, it looks a lot like Quetz and Vulcan if you think about it. Use it in left spin!

The prospect of this is actually terrifying. Most HMS are actually really scary in terms of sheer power and injury potential.
(Jun. 23, 2011  7:43 PM)Megablader9 Wrote: Take off the plastic casing from Sea Dragon. Use the metal frame, and put it on any attack Running Core with a Circle Heavy. That's recoil. Two hits, and someone WILL be gone. Guaranteed. In fact, it looks a lot like Quetz and Vulcan if you think about it. Use it in left spin!

If I ever get HMS's then I will NEVER do this. It sounds scary. I believe that taking the PC off any AR is a horrid idea. Even if it doesn't do something wacky or break the AR, it just seems unethical for the bey's spirit. However a bey doesn't actually HAVE a spirit, so...
Hrm... I never had any issues, but yeah, I put the Plastic Casing back on. Of course, I use Hasbro Stadiums, or I surround my BB-10 with encyclopedias, so that's probably why. It was kinda fun while it lasted.
Gravity Perseus 100HF (the mode which the shield doesnt cover the 3 eyes, instead is the short spikes, left or right spin doesnt matter)

crazy recoil, every test battles ive done with this lasts no more than 6 secs.

edit:

here's another one..while playing with BurnBull AD145WD, i picked up some spare parts and put em together in the form of FlamePhoenix 130B.

pitted em in a battle and waddya know..FlamePhoenix won 5-0..
grabbed LLD 100F/LF/HF (didnt have RF so i tried those three tips instead) and FP still won 5-0..
undeterred (and prolly a lil mad) picked up GravPerseus 100HF/F/LF (left spin right spin all modes tested) and FP still beats them..5-0
deprived of better parts for testing i decided to leave it at that. if u guys find this intrigueing, well go ahead and do some of ur own testing Grin
haha, reminds me of my Combo, Flame Cancer 130 WD, better stamina.... it does look goon when using a red face too.

well my fun combo is MF Aquario 125 F that thing KILLED Earth 145 WD
(Jun. 25, 2011  6:27 AM)Accel Wrote: Gravity Perseus 100HF (the mode which the shield doesnt cover the 3 eyes, instead is the short spikes, left or right spin doesnt matter)

crazy recoil, every test battles ive done with this lasts no more than 6 secs.

edit:

here's another one..while playing with BurnBull AD145WD, i picked up some spare parts and put em together in the form of FlamePhoenix 130B.

pitted em in a battle and waddya know..FlamePhoenix won 5-0..
grabbed LLD 100F/LF/HF (didnt have RF so i tried those three tips instead) and FP still won 5-0..
undeterred (and prolly a lil mad) picked up GravPerseus 100HF/F/LF (left spin right spin all modes tested) and FP still beats them..5-0
deprived of better parts for testing i decided to leave it at that. if u guys find this intrigueing, well go ahead and do some of ur own testing Grin

Lol, your lack of RF is why it's winning, along with a little luck. Good demonstration of why 5 tests isn't enough Tongue_out

Still, this thread ain't for competitive combo's. I might actually put it together as I have SO many spare parts, I can do that. More fun Cute
my favorite fun combo is hell___h145XF. it just smashes into everything with massive recoil. if you shoot an XF right it could possible beat LLD combos. only weakness that it hasn't been able to win against 230s
even though I do not have some of these parts, I have one: Basalt fireblaze 230 MS
I call it "The Hammer" for it's wobble smashing, like a hammer on it's handle, wobbling around, then smashing the other bey into the stadium floor.
MF-L Screw Pisces 230SF is insanely fun, as it's basically an attack oriented wobbler. Creates some wonderful KOs.

MF-H Gravity Perseus W105RSF. With the right shot you can get it in a decent, but slow moving, flower pattern. Has some decent defense, can create some KOs, and actually holds it's own against Lightning L-Drago BD145RF.
(Jun. 26, 2011  2:13 PM)th!nk Wrote: Lol, your lack of RF is why it's winning, along with a little luck. Good demonstration of why 5 tests isn't enough Tongue_out

Still, this thread ain't for competitive combo's. I might actually put it together as I have SO many spare parts, I can do that. More fun Cute

yup pretty much that is the reason.not enuff smash to knock that carp out Grin
anyway, i managed to kill it with burn bull 100wd.. get's under the flame wheel and makes it wobble like crazy Grin really fun to watch