Fun Combos thread!

Gargole Dragooon F230 CF/GCF

Idk but, this combo sort of makes me happy. F230CF/GCF is like the Attack version of Bearing Drive, and the combo is literally effective against tall opponents. Anything short like Death ___ 125WD would make it lose and it can still spin steal when CF stops.

Not to mention F230 is like, "highly outclassed". I see little use for it in Defense and Stamina. (Balance, maybe) For Attack, it'd have to be either CF/GCF, or some other CF variant.

EDIT:
Also, the swaying effect. Most CF/GCF combos sway the ZeroG stadiums and usually sleep out if they don't achieve what they're supposed to do. For F230CF/GCF, it sways and looks like it would sleep out as well, but it'd be left with at least 10 seconds of solo spin.
All this talk about JB makes me gonna test this with all combos now.

Duo 230BS
Attack mode makes it jump awesomely, and at the end, it does Beyblade Disco Dances. Oh yeah!
I'm currently liking Cosmic TH170 R2F. Its fun to see it KO and fly over walls when it loses.
(Nov. 15, 2012  1:36 PM)ShinobuXD Wrote: I'm currently liking Cosmic TH170 R2F. Its fun to see it KO and fly over walls when it loses.
Uhhh, wow, what a coincidence!
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Cosmic-Discussion
Heh, did you make that up yourself, or got it from here...?
I got it from there. It's actually pretty good and soooo fun to watch!
I enjoy watching my plastic beys get demolished by my attack combo for MFB MF hell Pegasus d125 rf
Genbull Genbull SR200TB

Had fun playing it with Diablo Kerbecs E230GCF, won 7 times in a row without relaunching and during the last battle when it was out of rotations, TB had no supporting stamina to resist swaying but it couldn't follow Diablo's sway. TB just got itself dragged to the edge of a stadium and then returned to the center until it slept out.
First off, Vulcan Hasbro-Jupiter/Fireblaze 100/105/W105/LW105/etc. LF. Zooms all over the place like crazy and KO's (or is KO'd by) ANYTHING it hits, pretty much. It's a heck of a lot of fun to play around with, despite the fact that it's a wee bit hard to control. One time I battled it against (Hasbro) L-Drago Destructor something or other and they did something that reminds me of the anime... They repeatedly clashed before "sticking together" for a while then... KABOOM. They both went flying a few feet away, and Jupiter actually kept spinning.

Also, Hasbro's L-Drago Destructor in "absorb mode" does really cool things... Coupled with a D-series tip and a semi-high track, it can just sit there spinning and clashing against another Bey, especially if it's a stamina type... Awesome awesomeness is awesome.

Then there's Bakushin Capricorn WD145WF... lots of fun. I've kinda grown to really like WF... the way it spins so fast but doesn't kill stamina. LF is interesting too... it kind of makes the BB-10 stadium "sing" when you shoot it at full speed, especially in left spin...
MSF-F Dark Knight Killerken F230 BWD...good times, good times.
Meteo L-Drago 85 CF/GCF if you launch it at 15% power it feeds off the other bey, it looks cool when you use the hasbro brown meteo recolor. And the large disk like part of CF/GCF goes under meteo and reduces Metal Wheel scrape when it starts to wobble
I loved using blitz/cyber(more recoil)______ch120rs is my recoily custom I use as a rebounder custom. It is pretty cool and blows back intensely against fang leone 90rf
An interesting eternal combo

Diablo(ultimate balance mode)bull F230 AS

Complete eternal
(Dec. 01, 2012  2:48 PM)BEYDEXTER Wrote: An interesting eternal combo

Diablo(ultimate balance mode)bull F230 AS

Complete eternal

The Metal Frame will not even be on the Beyblade .. ?
Oh I completely forgot
Change it with scyth
Gargole Dragooon CH120MF
I like MF, and Dragooon, and Synchroms.
It's very fun to see it KO or even OS some customs.
Plus, it looks nice...
I have a fun combo for BB-10
Ifraid Begirados 230 SF. It's very interesting right before it stops spinning it does a weird things. It jumps a little bit and spins on it's side
I used something similar to that. I used Begirados Ifraid E230MF. It KOed Basalt combos and Saramanda Dragooon BD145CS in my Hasbro stadium. It didn't much but occasionally it does.
KOing anything in a Hasbro stadium is pretty impressive. Recently, I've been playing around with the concept of F: D as an attacker. It works about half the time with MF-Flash Escolpio, but I've noticed Flash is more of a OHKO wheel. I'd like to try it on Blitz or Variares and see how it does, but I don't have them.
Does someone know a combo or have an idea of a gimmick that suits the idea of a fox? (I want to make a fun combo with Fox clear wheel and face bolt)
Hmm... This isn't really a place to ask. A pretty and fun combo might be Cosmic (hyperstrike battle set ver.) Fox 85XF (blue L-Drago assault ver.) Very blue and very wild!
(Jan. 03, 2013  3:03 AM)Tri Wrote: Hmm... This isn't really a place to ask. A pretty and fun combo might be Cosmic (hyperstrike battle set ver.) Fox 85XF (blue L-Drago assault ver.) Very blue and very wild!

Thanks, but there isn't a place to ask that, if i go to ask a question they will make me ask at build me a combo thread and there the advices are more competitive than anything else
Well here's one for Plastics:

Attack Ring: Cross Dragon
Weight Disk: 10 Wide
Spin Gear: Driger F
Blade Base: Driger F

should be a ridiculously fast Beyblade right?
I like Duo Phoenix 90GCF. It looks cool because it's so short and GCF's "gya" is hidden by Duo. Phoenix just happened to be the other Beyblade I had at hand.
A fun combo is pegasisH145RF or pegasis145RF these two combos are sooo beast in the BB-10 , oh and they are both with MFH.
(Jan. 04, 2013  11:21 PM)Wombat Wrote: I like Duo Phoenix 90GCF. It looks cool because it's so short and GCF's "gya" is hidden by Duo. Phoenix just happened to be the other Beyblade I had at hand.

Do you happen to have an 85 track as well, to see if the same combo works with an even lower track?