Fun Combos thread!

Ifraid Saramnada DF145/UW145/E230 MF

It's very cool to watch. It moves around in a flower like pattern for a while until it finally loses it's spin. I think this combo might be good competitively with W145 and a MSF.
MF-H Variares A230R²F because I like how it can beat Revizer Revizer SA165CS easily
My left-spin combo is L-Drago Destructor (Hasbro L-drago Destroy) LW105CS. I think it's a good left spin combo because the tip provides good stamina, and the absorbation on the L-drago Destructor Fusion Wheel/Energy Ring and PC Frame/Fusion Wheel is pretty decent

My right spin combo is Cyber (No paint) Pegasus (Storm's) 105(melted) HF. I think it's good because it has good attack due to the fusion wheel, has decent stamina, because the melted HF provides OK stamina, from what I've seen while battles. All parts from all beys are Hasbro.
Torch Gemios M145 RF- Three words: Worst. Combo. EVER!!!!!!!!!!!
Guys, if you're going to post something Like Torch, M145Q, Posion, etc., take into account that other people have *most likely* already done that.

Also, this is fun combos, not worst combos; we already had a worst combos thread, and it got closed due to people repetitively posting those kinds of combos.
Imma make the most offbalanced beyblade you have ever seen : Twisted Tempo 230MS

BOOM!!!Your minds have been blown...
(Sep. 30, 2012  3:59 PM)Primal Wrote: Guys, if you're going to post something Like Torch, M145Q, Posion, etc., take into account that other people have *most likely* already done that.

Also, this is fun combos, not worst combos; we already had a worst combos thread, and it got closed due to people repetitively posting those kinds of combos.

This is a thread for people to post combos they enjoy using and consider fun.

Whether it has already been posted is irrelevant.
Ever tried using _____ 230 WB?
It's pretty funny, wobbles everywhere and well... Is KOed so easily.
(Oct. 01, 2012  3:45 PM)Kujikato Wrote: Ever tried using _____ 230 WB?
It's pretty funny, wobbles everywhere and well... Is KOed so easily.

I like using that or switching the WB with a MB. It's funner with really off-balance synchrom combos. Tongue_out_wink

BASALT+D125+CF= CIRCULAR BEY FTW!!!!
Poison Giraffe S130+Thief Phoenic GCF= Double layered disk with a closely matching color scheme!
(Oct. 05, 2012  12:25 PM)NenMrix Wrote: BASALT+D125+CF= CIRCULAR BEY FTW!!!!
How about: Scythe Horogium BD145CF? Circles at their worst but
fun to watch.

Basalt Lynx M145RS is a fun combo to play with because it FLATTENS YOUR RS O_O AND MAKES IT ACT LIKE AN RSF
(Oct. 15, 2012  2:59 PM)BeybladePants11 Wrote: Basalt Lynx M145RS is a fun combo to play with because it FLATTENS YOUR RS O_O AND MAKES IT ACT LIKE AN RSF

The same thing happened to my RS when Meow! suggested using M145 with Hasbro Jade. I was trying RS out to see if it would help control Jade self KOing. Not only did it not help, but after only 2 launches my RS was flat. LoL.

I have been having a blast lately with MSF-Gryph Gryph M145BSF. If I could find a M145 that would lock better into its off balance mode then I would actually post this combo with tests and suggest it be used competitively. When M145 would actually stay in its off balance mode, Gryph would KO Saramanda Reviser BD145CS fairly consistently.
(Oct. 15, 2012  4:57 PM)Kain_Highwind Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2012  2:59 PM)BeybladePants11 Wrote: Basalt Lynx M145RS is a fun combo to play with because it FLATTENS YOUR RS O_O AND MAKES IT ACT LIKE AN RSF

The same thing happened to my RS when Meow! suggested using M145 with Hasbro Jade. I was trying RS out to see if it would help control Jade self KOing. Not only did it not help, but after only 2 launches my RS was flat. LoL.

I have been having a blast lately with MSF-Gryph Gryph M145BSF. If I could find a M145 that would lock better into its off balance mode then I would actually post this combo with tests and suggest it be used competitively. When M145 would actually stay in its off balance mode, Gryph would KO Saramanda Reviser BD145CS fairly consistently.

XD yeah and it also leaves marks on the stadium so im never using M145RS on Basalt ever XD
(Oct. 16, 2012  2:49 AM)BeybladePants11 Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2012  4:57 PM)Kain_Highwind Wrote:

XD yeah and it also leaves marks on the stadium so im never using M145RS on Basalt ever XD
Wouldn't want to see a RS on a diablo wheel!
Forbidden Eonis S130 MF It gets knocked around, but it's amazing how often the "shield" on S130 grabs the lip on my BB-10 stadium and sends it back in for more beatings!
Big Bang Orion SW145HF/S. This combo has 12 different modes. FTW!!!! And I LOVE Diablo Destroyer XGrin. It's really heavy, and even though it's illegal, it's awesome. It's a bigger tank than Duo Bull 230RS.
twisted bull would be cool combo because it would seen oter beys a flying.
I'm currently enjoying the combo Orojya Dragoon LW160W2D. Quite a decent Spin-Stealer.
(Nov. 08, 2012  8:28 PM)Crab Commando Wrote: I'm currently enjoying the combo Orojya Dragoon LW160W2D. Quite a decent Spin-Stealer.

Whoa, maybe do tests with it? In Zero G Stadiums, or the BB-10?

Diablo 230JB.
It actually performs a little like Duo 230MB, but it wobbles more, and makes a lot of noise, especially when left spin attackers are going after it.

(Nov. 10, 2012  9:55 PM)BladerPegasis Wrote: Whoa, maybe do tests with it? In Zero G Stadiums, or the BB-10?

Diablo 230JB.
It actually performs a little like Duo 230MB, but it wobbles more, and makes a lot of noise, especially when left spin attackers are going after it.
1. BB-10. I sadly do not own a Zero-G Stadium.
2. I absolutely love JB! One of my favorite tips, actually. Back when the only things I had from Takara/Sonokong were a Beylauncher, Metal Faces, and Gravity Perseus, my favorite(?) combo was MF-"Twisted" Bull GB145JB

Of course, that combo is really outclassed, and was back when I used it. :p

Jog Ball is really cool, and lord knows I try it on every combo I ever make to see if we can finally find a use for the darn thing! I got it to start tornado stalling once and it sounded amazing, haha!

Sorry, little off-topic here. Carry on!
I made this weird combo that kinda worked (don't ask how)

Dark Tempo 125WD

It just seems to spin for years in a normal hasbro stadium
Soz for the double post, but another weird one was:

Lightning L-Drago GB145JB

Ended up working really well