Nov

Freelance: Gambit Labs - GT

Berea, Kentucky
Memorial Park
W Jefferson St
  The big shelter within view from the Memorial.
1:15 PM on 11/05/2022
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type
P3C1

Three Beyblades are prepared for each First Stage match, with only one being used.

Read more
Admission
0 cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

This event is in the unofficial GT format. Releases from the GT era and early Sparking are allowed. Participant Cap: 24

The event area will likely be cold, knowing Kentucky's weather. I suggest you dress for the occasion.

Format Rulebook (from what I can dig up) is https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Vhry...OGpeM/edit

WBO Covid Thread: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Coronav...ight=COVID
Kentucky State Guidelines: https://govstatus.egov.com/kycovid19

Be sure to CAREFULLY read the location info. Last event, someone didn't notice that the event was in Kentucky and complained that I moved the venue.

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

LESGOOO, I've been waiting for a chance for this type of event IN THIS LOCATION to pop up, and also BusyBlader, I am sorry I didn't pop up at Bladin' in the Bluegrass, my Ultimate Reboot' driver broke, but I'm back and I am prepared this time, so i will see you there.
(Sep. 03, 2022  1:41 PM)Burn87 Wrote: LESGOOO, I've been waiting for a chance for this type of event IN THIS LOCATION to pop up, and also BusyBlader, I am sorry I didn't pop up at Bladin' in the Bluegrass, my Ultimate Reboot' driver broke, but I'm back and I am prepared this time, so i will see you there.

you got a lot of gt parts
(Sep. 07, 2022  9:44 PM)Kentaro124 Wrote:
(Sep. 03, 2022  1:41 PM)Burn87 Wrote: LESGOOO, I've been waiting for a chance for this type of event IN THIS LOCATION to pop up, and also BusyBlader, I am sorry I didn't pop up at Bladin' in the Bluegrass, my Ultimate Reboot' driver broke, but I'm back and I am prepared this time, so i will see you there.

you got a lot of gt parts

exactly, and i'm getting a B-00 cyber custom power launcher soon
well, i got my set in today, and i think it is safe to say that i am ready to kick some but at this tournament
Friendly reminder that this tournament is less than a month away, and that the venue is susceptible to being changed. Last time I moved the venue, I received complaints.

To make sure that people know how this event type works, since I know someone will not notice the rulebook...

Only GT and early Sparking layers and disks are allowed. (Such as: Super, King, Glide, Curse, Variant, Abyss, Death, and First.) As for chassis, all double chassis are banned, leaving 1D, 1S, and 4A as available choices.

All drivers are available for your usage, so go nuts.
One quick question, is the Blitz from B-188 eligible for this tournament?
(Oct. 18, 2022  12:04 PM)Burn87 Wrote: One quick question, is the Blitz from B-188 eligible for this tournament?

Yes. It's a part released during the GT era, so it's allowed.
(Oct. 18, 2022  12:04 PM)Burn87 Wrote: One quick question, is the Blitz from B-188 eligible for this tournament?

I assume it will be fine to use since it's just a recolor of blitz

Would someone be able to use beyblade layers like genisis and apocalypse
(Oct. 18, 2022  10:42 PM)Kentaro124 Wrote:

I assume it will be fine to use since it's just a recolor of blitz

As I said, If it's from the GT era, it's allowed. So yes, Regalia/Big Bang Genesis and Prime Apocalypse are allowed, with or without the armors.
(Oct. 19, 2022  12:01 AM)BusyBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2022  10:42 PM)Kentaro124 Wrote: I assume it will be fine to use since it's just a recolor of blitz

As I said, If it's from the GT era, it's allowed. So yes, Regalia/Big Bang Genesis and Prime Apocalypse are allowed, with or without the armors.
I'm not sure if I should be relieved since I'm using a fresh B-188 Blitz on a fresh Judgement, or worried someone else is gonna use it too
Gotta drop out of this due to me just now finding out that I have covid
Everybody else ready for this?

(Nov. 04, 2022  12:39 PM)Kentaro124 Wrote: Gotta drop out of this due to me just now finding out that I have covid

Man, I feel for you
I'm waiting at the venue now, and if the need arises I will push the start time to 1:15.

https://worldbeyblade.challonge.com/qsx1org9 Tournament bracket.