Free Spriggan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Free Spriggan Requiem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Not until more Chou-Z beyblades that can match it are released
(May. 18, 2018  2:07 AM)Kokopuff Wrote: Free Spriggan Requiem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

send to me?
(May. 18, 2018  2:07 AM)Kokopuff Wrote: Free Spriggan Requiem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're being too vague. Are you demanding that Spriggan Requiem should get unbanned, or exclaiming that you have a free Spriggan Requiem? If you do have a free Spriggan Requiem, do you mean that you got one for free or that you are giving away one for free?
(May. 18, 2018  2:16 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: Not until more Chou-Z beyblades that can match it are released

How about we burn every copy of it. Seems to work with houses with spiders in them I'm sure it will work for OP layers
No I’m not selling sry. Just mad SR is band

Valkyriology nice pun ?
If you really like Spriggan Requiem, I can see why you may be upset. But at the same time, realize that it was actually hurting the game to have it. People weren't having fun and felt the game wasn't fair, and that's a concern.

By taking it out, we can try to have a more balanced game that allows for a greater variety of parts. And once Spriggan Requiem gets some decent counters that would keep it in check, then it can come right back.

I mean, you want the game to feel good and fair, right? And allow for all kinds of strategies, right? Spriggan Requiem is just waiting for some more worthy competition, so keep it ready for then is all. And you can always use it as much as you want at home and the like. Smile
(May. 18, 2018  10:38 PM)Frostic Fox Wrote: If you really like Spriggan Requiem, I can see why you may be upset. But at the same time, realize that it was actually hurting the game to have it. People weren't having fun and felt the game wasn't fair, and that's a concern.

By taking it out, we can try to have a more balanced game that allows for a greater variety of parts. And once Spriggan Requiem gets some decent counters that would keep it in check, then it can come right back.

I mean, you want the game to feel good and fair, right? And allow for all kinds of strategies, right? Spriggan Requiem is just waiting for some more worthy competition, so keep it ready for then is all. And you can always use it as much as you want at home and the like. Smile

Drain Fafnir is a pretty good counter for Sr. Just go with the stock combo or dF.0B.Pl/At.
(May. 18, 2018  10:49 PM)Lucifer\s Spawn Wrote: Drain Fafnir is a pretty good counter for Sr. Just go with the stock combo or dF.0B.Pl/At.

Didn't seem to play out that way in the tournaments, else I imagine people would've used Drain Fafnir more or seen success with it. Spriggan Requiem heavily dominated the tournaments instead.

One person won a whole tournament with Spriggan Requiem on Bearing, without switching, even in the finals. That's how broken it was, especially on Bearing in left-spin.
(May. 18, 2018  10:49 PM)Lucifer\s Spawn Wrote: Drain Fafnir is a pretty good counter for Sr. Just go with the stock combo or dF.0B.Pl/At.

I can beat Drain Fafnir 8 Orbit with stock Spriggan Requiem in left spin and defense mode.

Leave Spriggan Requiem Banned Forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!