[Free !] I make intro's for ya if you want :D

Poll: Like'd your intro ?

Yes, It pretty legit xD
84.62%
No, You n00b xD
15.38%
Total: 100% 13 vote(s)
I want a Meteo l drago vs galaxy and my name on it thanks and background is ryugga and ginga and what is a intro?? I am new soo I don't know much about wbo
^^^An intro is a short video that users of Youtube put at the beginning of their actual video. It makes their videos look more professional. Please don't ask some-what dumb questions like that^^
Ty
(Mar. 19, 2011  1:07 PM)ryan124 Wrote: I want a Meteo l drago vs galaxy and my name on it thanks and background is ryugga and ginga and what is a intro?? I am new soo I don't know much about wbo

My pc is broken, So i cant work on it now
Srry everyone D:
It ok
you better change the title of your shop.this will let people not go here until you get back
can i have an intro plz Hell Kerbex vs Galaxy Pegasis
Can I have one with storm pegasis vs rock leone please?
he's closed,cant you read?
hey can i have one with these battles-
hell kerbecs vs galaxy pegasis, gravity perseus vs hell kerbecs,rock giraffe vs galaxy pegasis,flame libra vs earth aquila, and storm pegasis vs lightning ldrago (ep. 50)
can it end with the losers beys getting knocked out and then say thebeydude5 in cool stuff and also have a sick heavy metal song in the background
Thread is closed Unhappy
Srry people maybe someday i will return
Hey, Can you make me an intro With Hell Kerbecs, Gravity Perseus, MLD, and Galaxy?? I need one because I am starting to make some Vids and i want a decent intro.

ThankS Grin
Bladeroverthere~
ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Read the post directly above yours. How do you miss that? HE SAYS IT'S CLOSED. So why do you even bother to ask him?
Hey, can I have a...

Hahahaha JK. Just wanted to verbally joust you.

Anyways, you should edit your title by clicking and holding the link on the "Your Creations!" page.
(Apr. 25, 2011  9:55 PM)Sparta Wrote: Hey, can I have a...

Hahahaha JK. Just wanted to verbally joust you.

Anyways, you should edit your title by clicking and holding the link on the "Your Creations!" page.

....? It's called trolling, my good man.
[Image: troll-face.jpg]
But yeah, that's a good idea. That way, people won't be SPAMming your thread asking for a request when you clearly state that you aren't making them anymore.
can u do one with masamune beating yu and poison virgo
Do you do non-beyblade intros -....- im not in the mood for my videos having beyblades in them xD
(Aug. 23, 2011  10:07 PM)jakhar5 Wrote: can u do one with masamune beating yu and poison virgo

CANT YOU READ?!
(Aug. 24, 2011  7:32 AM)qwertxj3 Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2011  10:07 PM)jakhar5 Wrote: can u do one with masamune beating yu and poison virgo

CANT YOU READ?!

No *troll face* Grin...Your just being a victim to trolls and since your being an obvious victim you will get trolled even more Grin but rlly CHANGE THE CARPING INTRO Grin(and yes i wrote carp myself Grin)
Can you please make me one with rock giraffe vs beat lynx, vulcan horuseus vs ray unicorno, jade jupiter vs omega dragonis and scythe kronos and hell crown vs mercury anubis and big bang pegasis and at the end just put Kai and dranzer with my youtube username BeybladeChannel8726
Thanks
i p.m. u already so yeah and mine is an avatar.
do you think you you could make me an intro with zero kerogane and samuria ifraid from zero g series and diablo nemesis with rago if not well any things fine im going to use it for my youtube acount kingblader4dares99[/size]

does anyone think they could make me an intro with zero kerogane and samuria ifraid from zero g series and diablo nemesis with rago if not well any things fine im going to use it for my youtube acount kingblader4dares99

You're both necroing a dead thread and the original poster hasn't even been on since January..