84.62%
No, You n00b xD
15.38%
Total: 100% 13 vote(s)
Il make intro's for you guys
For free
just pm or reply meh :D

Post like :
Your fav bladers,blades , Or other beyblade things :)
Can you make me one with a lot of battles with Libra and Ray Unicorno?
I'd also like my username at the end. Thanks!
yeah can i have one with gingka battling vulcan horseus's owner and at the end can it please say glinny
can I have one with galaxy pegasus vs. sol blaze with my name at the end
can i have one with storm capricorn vs screw capricorn with my name at end
Il make them
I had not checked it becaus im just outta my bed xD
(Mar. 06, 2011  2:03 AM)Kid Sniper Wrote: can i have one with storm capricorn vs screw capricorn with my name at end

(Mar. 06, 2011  1:51 AM)glinny Wrote: yeah can i have one with gingka battling vulcan horseus's owner and at the end can it please say glinny

(Mar. 06, 2011  1:54 AM)blazingbey Wrote: can I have one with galaxy pegasus vs. sol blaze with my name at the end
Pm me your emails so i can send the file ;D
What about me?
(Mar. 06, 2011  10:22 PM)Plasma Apples Wrote: What about me?

Srry forgot ya name xD

:p
Just pm Smile
i didnt get your email
(Mar. 06, 2011  11:16 PM)Kid Sniper Wrote: i didnt get your email

Lol is sended it maby you send yr emai lwrong ?
Phuwh maked them al send yr email guys !?

--Otherwise
--Who wants a new intro Grin
Plasma apples and blazingbey !

I need yr emails i made them allready :D !
Hey spleeke love that you took time to do this for us... Can I please have one with rock leone against galaxy pegasus but please don't make it long and with LeoneLione at the end please.
Thanks!
(Mar. 07, 2011  5:03 PM)LeoneLione Wrote: Hey spleeke love that you took time to do this for us... Can I please have one with rock leone against galaxy pegasus but please don't make it long and with LeoneLione at the end please.
Thanks!

Sure il start now! But today i dont got enough time so tommorow. You will get it

Pm me allready yr email Grin
Can you make a battle between Hell Kerbecs and Meteo L-drago for me please? Thanks.
Could I have a intro which is full of different scenes from different episodes, with sick effect (you pick the sick scenes) PM sent of email
i just sent it to you.I kinda forgot about it.
can you plz make me one with clips of the anime from: meteo L-drago vs galaxy pegasis, meteo L-drago vs killer beafowl and galaxy pegasis vs ray unicorno and at the end show a picture of Meteo L-drago (my favourite beyblade) and then show my user name on youtube (thetwitchyone)
pm sent
Ok, people i little bit bussy . So if you dont get yr intro
In a day just wait cause , I got lotta requests Smile
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH DUDE!!!!
I LOVE IT!!!! PEOPLE THIS GUY IS AWESOME, HE WILL DO A PROS WORK ON YOUR INTRO!!!
(Mar. 08, 2011  2:05 PM)LeoneLione Wrote: THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH DUDE!!!!
I LOVE IT!!!! PEOPLE THIS GUY IS AWESOME, HE WILL DO A PROS WORK ON YOUR INTRO!!!

Ty Wink
(Mar. 07, 2011  7:43 PM)Legendary 4 Wrote: Can you make a battle between Hell Kerbecs and Meteo L-drago for me please? Thanks.

I dnt make battle's only intro's D: srry Tongue_out
(Mar. 07, 2011  7:47 PM)TheFusionRuler Wrote: Could I have a intro which is full of different scenes from different episodes, with sick effect (you pick the sick scenes) PM sent of email
Its hard 2 pick some cause idunno wath you like just gimme some battle's Smile
Umm I would like most of the scenes to be from episodes 90 and onwards you know scenes with the beys from the maximum series (you have my email right?)
still haven't got it yet
(Mar. 17, 2011  10:52 PM)blazingbey Wrote: still haven't got it yet

I allready send it a month ago ..