Frame - Lift

Quote:Life is a thick Frame with numerous protrusions to give it a rough perimeter. The thickness of the Frame is meant to accommodate Lift's gimmick; the Frame can be flipped to expose a different perimeter for an "Attack Mode" and a "Defense Mode", akin to Zero-G Beyblade's SA160 track.

Lift's "Defense Mode" features a round perimeter akin to Bump which is meant to parry hits from the opponent and reduce recoil during Disc-to-Layer contact while Lift's "Attack Mode" features a perimeter akin to Under which is meant to increase Burst Attack during Disc-to-Layer contact. However, due to most Burst Performance Tips being of the same or very similar heights, such contact is rare. Despite the ineffective gimmick, Lift's size makes it the heaviest Frame at the time of writing, heavier than Bump, which grants high attack potential when paired with Core Discs such as 7 and 0.

Of the two modes, "Defense Mode" is preferred as the smoother perimeter grants higher Life-After-Death, though not to the same degree as Cross or Glaive.

==Use in Attack Combinations==
Lift can be used in the Attack Combination Winning Valkyrie/Z Achilles/Sieg Xcalibur 0/2/4/5/7 Lift (Defense Mode) Xtreme/Jolt. The weight of Lift bolsters the weight of the 0/2/4/5/7 Disc which adds to the Attack Potential of Winning Valkyrie/Z Achilles/Sieg Xcalibur and Xtreme/Jolt, granting high Burst Attack.

==Overall==
Lift's ability to further add weight to combinations makes it a key part in many Attack combinations.

As such, Lift is a must have for competitive bladers.

The thing is absolutely massive so it's obviously gonna be incredibly heavy, though I could be wrong about the perimeter of the Defense Mode (the translucent plastic throws me off)
Just an error, the first line says LIFE instead of LIFT...
(Jun. 16, 2018  11:44 AM)Suhasini Wrote: Just an error, the first line says LIFE instead of LIFT...

Yeah, he's./she's gonna have to change that...

Apart from that I would agree with the bump thing. This could potentially be the most Bulk frame of em all.
LIFT has the potential to become an ( ALL ROUNDER ) type of disk
(Jun. 16, 2018  11:44 AM)Suhasini Wrote: Just an error, the first line says LIFE instead of LIFT...
@[MonoDragon], can you please look into this error?
(Jun. 15, 2018  7:41 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: Lift is a thick Frame with numerous protrusions to give it a rough perimeter. The thickness of the Frame is meant to accommodate Lift's gimmick; the Frame can be flipped to expose a different perimeter for an "Attack Mode" and a "Defense Mode", akin to Zero-G Beyblade's SA160 track.

Lift's "Defense Mode" features a round perimeter akin to Bump which is meant to parry hits from the opponent and reduce recoil during Disc-to-Layer contact while Lift's "Attack Mode" features a perimeter akin to Under which is meant to increase Burst Attack during Disc-to-Layer contact. However, due to most Burst Performance Tips being of the same or very similar heights, such contact is rare. Despite the ineffective gimmick, Lift's size makes it the heaviest Frame at the time of writing, heavier than Bump, which grants high attack potential when paired with Core Discs such as 7 and 0.

Of the two modes, "Defense Mode" is preferred as the smoother perimeter grants higher Life-After-Death, though not to the same degree as Cross or Glaive. Furthermore, the thickness of the Frame creates a severe scrape risk at low spin speeds and if the Beyblade is launched at too much of an angle.

==Use in Attack Combinations==
Lift can be used in the Attack Combination Winning Valkyrie 0/2/4/5/7/10 Lift (Defense Mode) Xtreme/Jolt. The weight of Lift bolsters the weight of the 0/2/4/5/7 Disc which adds to the Attack Potential of Winning Valkyrie and Xtreme/Jolt, granting high Burst Attack.

==Overall==
Lift's ability to further add weight to combinations makes it a key part in many Attack combinations. However, the scrape risk presented makes it a riskier choice compared to Bump.

Overall however, Lift is still a must have for competitive bladers.
(Jul. 24, 2018  4:55 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: Lift is a thick Frame with numerous protrusions to give it a rough perimeter. The thickness of the Frame is meant to accommodate Lift's gimmick; the Frame can be flipped to expose a different perimeter for an "Attack Mode" and a "Defense Mode", akin to Zero-G Beyblade's SA160 track.

However, Lift's size also makes it a sever scrape and Stamina risk, making it difficult to achieve banking patterns and making Stationary combinations scrape even at relatively high spin velocities. Even on Destroy combinations, where Destroy's design would prevent tipping over, this risk is still heavily present. Furthermore, both modes have perimeters too rough to add Life-After-Death, further exacerbating the Stamina issue further.

==Overall==
Lift's ability to further add weight to combinations would make it a key part in many Attack combinations. However, the severe scrape and low Life-After-Death risk presented makes it outclassed by Bump

As such, Lift is recommended for collection purposes only.
Pretty much the definition of "Too much of a good thing"
lift is strong for stationary attack

also the contact points of lift line up perfectly with the most powerful points of wV:
[Image: qQEyLy7.jpg]
I just think that Lift is such a risky situation. It’s the heaviest frame, but the scrape factor provides a risk (something that I’m glad for). Now, people have to choose whether the increased weight is worth it, and that’s great because people will be forced to tinker with parts.
(Jul. 31, 2018  3:30 PM)Hellibleri Wrote: I just think that Lift is such a risky situation. It’s the heaviest frame, but the scrape factor provides a risk (something that I’m glad for). Now, people have to choose whether the increased weight is worth it, and that’s great because people will be forced to tinker with parts.

However, bump is only around .3 grams lighter which makes it the better choice for attack combinations.
(Aug. 02, 2018  2:29 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2018  3:30 PM)Hellibleri Wrote: I just think that Lift is such a risky situation. It’s the heaviest frame, but the scrape factor provides a risk (something that I’m glad for). Now, people have to choose whether the increased weight is worth it, and that’s great because people will be forced to tinker with parts.

However, bump is only around .3 grams lighter which makes it the better choice for attack combinations.

I guess Lift is the most redundant frame.
(Jul. 31, 2018  3:31 AM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2018  4:55 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: Lift is a thick Frame with numerous protrusions to give it a rough perimeter. The thickness of the Frame is meant to accommodate Lift's gimmick; the Frame can be flipped to expose a different perimeter for an "Attack Mode" and a "Defense Mode", akin to Zero-G Beyblade's SA160 track.

However, Lift's size also makes it a sever scrape and Stamina risk, making it difficult to achieve banking patterns and making Stationary combinations scrape even at relatively high spin velocities. Even on Destroy combinations, where Destroy's design would prevent tipping over, this risk is still heavily present. Furthermore, both modes have perimeters too rough to add Life-After-Death, further exacerbating the Stamina issue further.

However, due to its high weight and dropping shape, Lift when paired with heavy weight core discs such as 0 or 10 can lower the center of gravity of the Customization  using it, resulting  in increased precession. This effect is only useful for  Bearing-based Customizations as Bearing precesses entirely on its tip rather than rolling on a free spinning  ring.

==Use in Spin-Equalizing Customization==
Lift can be put to use in Spin -Equalizing Customization Spriggan Requiem/Geist Fafnir 0/10 Lift Bearing. The rubber coated contact points of Spriggan Requiem/Geist Fafnir help this Customization  to spin equalize with right spin opponents while the Heavy weight of 0/10 combined with the heavy weight and dropping shape of Lift not only increase  the KO defense of the Customization but lower the center of gravity of the Customization  to such an extent that it does not fall over even at extremely  low spin velocities, making it almost impossible to defeat by outspin in opposite spin. However this Customization is weak against  same-spin Customizations. 

==Overall==
Lift's ability to further add weight to combinations would make it a key part in many Attack combinations and its ability to increase precession  makes it a good choice for Bearing based Spin-Equalizing Customizations.  However, the severe scrape -risk and low Life-After-Death risk presented makes it outclassed by Bump

As such, Lift is not a must-have but rather a welcome-additon to a competitive blader's collection.
Updated
(Oct. 06, 2018  9:08 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote: Updated

I very much doubt this
(Oct. 06, 2018  4:47 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: I very much doubt this
https://youtu.be/fVO1Qa1i48M  this 0L Br set up is all over the youtube i have seen in it alot of Japanese  yOutubers videos also i have seen it in some Japanese tournaments  videos too
Edit https://youtu.be/6gJZxIM4hOo
Should be updated to be "Excellent substitute for Wall on Bearing Combinations"