Forge Disk - Yell

Quote:Yell is a Forge Disk released as part of the Burst System. It debuted with the release of the B-71 Booster Acid Anubis Yell Orbit on February 18th, 2017.

==Description==
Yell features a ring with a wide diameter, greater than Spread and equal to Polish, and a thick metal star in the center to create a centralized weight, akin to Central. The wide ring is meant to increase the rate of Disk to Layer contact against an opponent and due to the ring's smooth perimeter, would prevent teeth skipping, if paired with a Layer with a small diameter such as Kerbeus K2 as well as allow for Life After Death while the centralized weight is meant to increase spin velocity and stability by bringing the Beyblade back upright. The risk of floor scrapes are furthered reduced as the wide ring, which would normally pose a scrape risk, is placed higher than the heavy star minimizing the chance of contact until spin velocity drops towards the end of battle. These features allows for not only high defense potential by preventing destabilization but also high attack potential from the increased spin velocity, which are further enhanced by Yell's heavy weight which increases Knock-Out resistance and the inertia of attacks.

==Use in Defense Combinations==
Yell can be put to use in the Defense Combination Kerbeus K2/Wyvern Yell Defense/Orbit. The small diameter of Kerbeus K2/Wyvern increases the chance of Disk to Layer contact with the opponent while Defense would further enhance the Knock-Out resistance of Yell and Orbit would further reduce the risk of Bursts from Yell's heavy weight.

==Use in Attack Combinations==
Yell can be put to use in the Attack Combination Valtryek/Xcalius Yell Accel/Zephyr/Xtreme. The centralized weight of Yell would increase the Burst attack of Valtryek/Xcalius by increasing spin velocity and the heavy weight would increase the inertia provided by Accel/Zephyr/Xtreme.

==Overall==
Due to this Disk's heavy weight, central weight distribution and wide diameter, Yell has found uses in both Defense and Attack combinations. While Heavy has similar properties to Yell, the latter has the added benefit of Disk to Layer contact and LAD. *As such, Yell is a must have for competitive bladers.

==Product List==
==Takara Tomy==
  • B-71 Acid Anubis Yell Orbit
==Hasbro==

Weight: 21.2 grams
*Not yet confirmed
Yell really does seem very useful according to these tests: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Yell-Discussion

Also Holy Draft Spam! I really want to get the Single and Dual Layer parts out of the way so we can focus on the God Series, so that's why I'm pumping these out as fast as i can. Unfortunately I feel like I reduced the quality doing so, if that's true, please tell me how I can make these better.
(May. 23, 2017  6:44 AM)MonoDragon Wrote:
Quote:Yell is a Forge Disk released as part of the Burst System. It debuted with the release of the B-71 Booster Acid Anubis Yell Orbit on February 18th, 2017.

==Description==
Yell features a ring with a wide diameter, greater than Spread and equal to Polish, and a thick metal star in the center to create a centralized weight, akin to Central. The wide ring is meant to increase the rate of Disk to Layer contact against an opponent and due to the ring's smooth perimeter, would prevent teeth skipping, if paired with a Layer with a small diameter such as Kerbeus K2 as well as allow for Life After Death while the centralized weight is meant to increase spin velocity and stability by bringing the Beyblade back upright. The risk of floor scrapes are furthered reduced as the wide ring, which would normally pose a scrape risk, is placed higher than the heavy star minimizing the chance of contact until spin velocity drops towards the end of battle. These features allows for not only high defense potential by preventing destabilization but also high attack potential from the increased spin velocity, which are further enhanced by Yell's heavy weight which increases Knock-Out resistance and the inertia of attacks.

==Use in Defense Combinations==
Yell can be put to use in the Defense Combination Kerbeus K2/Wyvern Yell Defense/Orbit. The small diameter of Kerbeus K2/Wyvern increases the chance of Disk to Layer contact with the opponent while Defense would further enhance the Knock-Out resistance of Yell and Orbit would further reduce the risk of Bursts from Yell's heavy weight.

Yell can be put to use in the Attack Combination Valtryek/Xcalius Yell Accel/Zephyr/Xtreme. The centralized weight of Yell would increase the Burst attack of Valtryek/Xcalius by increasing spin velocity and the heavy weight would increase the inertia provided by Accel/Zephyr/Xtreme.

==Overall==
Due to this Disk's heavy weight, central weight distribution and wide diameter, Yell has found uses in both Defense and Attack combinations. While Heavy has similar properties to Yell, the latter has the added benefit of Disk to Layer contact and LAD. *As such, Yell is a must have for competitive bladers.

==Product List==
==Takara Tomy==
==Hasbro==

*Not yet confirmed
Yell really does seem very useful according to these tests: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Yell-Discussion

Also Holy Draft Spam! I really want to get the Single and Dual Layer parts out of the way so we can focus on the God Series, so that's why I'm pumping these out as fast as i can. Unfortunately I feel like I reduced the quality doing so, if that's true, please tell me how I can make these better.

Most of the drafts are good only some of them needs a little more info.I think u should make drafts on fully tested parts so there are no doubts with their performance.Also what about the burst resistance of yell?i heard knuckle has good burst resistance due to the holes in it. is it the same case with yell?does it bursts more or less than heavy?Also i dont really think using xcalibur with accel is a good idea because xcalibur is pretty imbalanced.Also odin yell revolve has been placed in the tournament winning combos.
yell weighs 20.8g(The one from RB7).also combos like NYR are good against spin stealers.also u can add L2 Y H.
Is yell as good as 7glaive?
(Oct. 27, 2017  12:03 PM)Foxer Wrote: Is yell as good as 7glaive?

No yell's only use was in right spin revolve combos to counter spin stealers. Now that those are no longer needed so yell isnt good for anything now.
(Oct. 27, 2017  12:34 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2017  12:03 PM)Foxer Wrote: Is yell as good as 7glaive?

No yell's only use was in right spin revolve combos to counter spin stealers. Now that those are no longer needed so yell isnt good for anything now.

So it's trash compared to 7 glaive
(Oct. 27, 2017  1:03 PM)Foxer Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2017  12:34 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: No yell's only use was in right spin revolve combos to counter spin stealers. Now that those are no longer needed so yell isnt good for anything now.

So it's trash compared to 7 glaive
Yup 7 has alot of uses
(Oct. 27, 2017  2:41 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2017  1:03 PM)Foxer Wrote: So it's trash compared to 7 glaive
Yup 7 has alot of uses

Thank you
Is yell even usable or viable in competitive combos anymore? And does it work with dF and At?
(Nov. 04, 2017  1:30 AM)Dragunix Wrote: Is yell even usable or viable in competitive combos anymore? And does it work with dF and At?

god disks and outra have made it useless
yeah with those core disk and frame disks before that are almost useless
(Nov. 04, 2017  3:47 AM)mj9 Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2017  1:30 AM)Dragunix Wrote: Is yell even usable or viable in competitive combos anymore? And does it work with dF and At?

god disks and outra have made it useless

Outer is banned, and spin velocity helps all stats. So yes, it is usable and viable.
(Nov. 04, 2017  3:51 AM)dt1000 Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2017  3:47 AM)mj9 Wrote: god disks and outra have made it useless

Outer is banned, and spin velocity helps all stats. So yes, it is usable and viable.

In some combos that use older Layers

But Core Disks and Frames pretty much run the show
alright. thank you. I just wanted to know. my bad.

because I know 7 is the main disk used for a wide variety of competitive combos, but just in case. Sorry.
(Nov. 04, 2017  3:56 AM)Dragunix Wrote: alright. thank you. I just wanted to know. my bad.

because I know 7 is the main disk used for a wide variety of competitive combos, but just in case. Sorry.

Use 7 most of the time, but Yell does have advantages.
like what? isn't it outclassed in its specialty even by 7, 2, 4, etc. (whatever is used right now?)
(Nov. 04, 2017  4:02 AM)Dragunix Wrote: like what? isn't it outclassed in its specialty even by 7, 2, 4, etc. (whatever is used right now?)

It's weight is close to other parts, and no other part has that much spin velocity or disk-to-layer contact. See here on why spin velocity is useful: http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...n_Velocity
Also, spin velocity is the best thing for compacts.
And yet its outclassed.

I don't mean to be rude or anything. I see your point, but I'm not sure if that is really a beneficial trade off. Really, I've seen 7 be used more than anything due to its weight, and that can be used to achieve a similar effect, but have better benefits. I know Yell could be used, but it's just...heavily outclassed, that's all. Sorry, I don't mean any offense by this, nor do I ignore your evidence.
In Hasbro though, yell is definitely top-tier.
In hasbro. But I'm just saying in the current meta, TT included.

Sorry for sounding very illogical and unknowledgeable about the current meta earlier. I was just curious about it.
It's okay.
(May. 23, 2017  6:44 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: Yell is a Forge Disk released as part of the Burst System. It debuted with the release of the B-71 Booster Acid Anubis Yell Orbit on February 18th, 2017.

==Description==
Yell features a ring with a wide diameter, greater than Spread and equal to Polish, and a thick metal star in the center to create a centralized weight, akin to Central. The centralized weight is meant to increase spin velocity which has numerous effects on Performance:

If used on Attack combinations, the higher spin velocity will increase the force of impact which is bolstered by Yell's heavy weight
If used on Defense combinations, the centralized weight will increase Knock-Out resistance which is bolstered by Yell's heavy weight
If used on Stamina combinations, the higher spin velocity will increase spin time which is bolstered by Yell's Life-After-Death

Combined with the wide, circular perimeter and the raised position of the ring, Yell will also grant high Life-After-Death and increase procession time. However, the centralized weight creates numerous drawbacks as well:

The centralized weight will reduce movement speed in Attack combinations making it ill suited for Mobile combinations and the lack of Outward Weight Distribution gives Defense and Stamina combinations poor spin retention. Furthermore, Yell's heavy weight also increases the risk of Bursts.

Yell can be put to use in the Attack combination Sieg Xcalibur/Valtryek Yell Revolve/Orbit/Trans. The high spin velocity of Yell increases the Attack potential of Sieg Xcalibur/Valtryek and Yell's high Life-After-Death bolsters the stamina of Revolve/Atomic/Orbit/Trans which can allow the combination to out spin the opponent if a Burst or Knock-Out is not achieved and Yell's heavy weight and Orbit/Atomic's ball tip can reduce the risk of self Knock-Outs. Trans can make the combination switch between a Stationary and Mobile Attack Type.

==Use in Defense Combinations==
Yell can be put to use in the Stamina/Defense combination Doomscizor D2/Alter Chronos/Drain Fafnir Yell Atomic/Orbit. The centralized and heavy weight of Yell bolsters the Knock-Out resistance of Doomscizor D2/Alter Chronos/Drain Fafnir and Atomic/Orbit and Atomic's free spinning ring bolsters Yell's Life-After-Death. Doomscizor D2/Alter Chronos/Drain Fafnir's and Orbit/Atomic's Burst resistance can compensate for the Burst resistance caused by Yell's heavy weight.

==Use in Stamina Combinations==
Yell can be put to use in the Stamina/Defense combination Deep Chaos/Guardian Kerbeus/Galaxy Zeus Yell Atomic/Revolve. The high spin velocity and Life-After-Death Yell can increase the combination's spin time which is further bolstered by Atomic/Revolve and the Outward-Weight-Distribution of Deep Chaos/Guardian Kerbeus/Galaxy Zeus can compensate for Yell's poor spin retention. Yell's heavy and centralized weight adds Knock-Out resistance and Galaxy Zeus adds Burst resistance.

==Overall==
Due to this Disk's heavy weight, central weight distribution and wide diameter, Yell has found uses in all types of combinations. However its drawbacks counter its benefits preventing it from becoming a must have part. Furthermore, with the release of Core Disks and Frames, Yell has become outclassed, as such this part is recommended for collection purposes only.

==Product List==
==Takara Tomy==
==Hasbro==

Part just came way too late in the game
Centralised weight distribution decreses spin time . outward weight distrulibution increases spintime. The only advantage yell can give a stamina type is the fact that it can resist attack due to increased spin velocities and it heavy weight can increase ko defense and it gives LAD. I would say remove the attack and stamina combos yell is too light for attack and doesnt has as much stamina as 7/4glaive or heavy.also add a spin equalizer combo for yell. Yells only uses are in defense and spin equalizing combos
(Nov. 29, 2017  9:56 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote: Centralised weight distribution decreses spin time . outward weight distrulibution increases spintime. The only advantage yell can give a stamina type is the fact that it can resist attack due to increased spin velocities and it heavy weight can increase ko defense and it gives LAD. I would say remove the attack and stamina  combos yell is too light for attack and doesnt has as much stamina as 7/4glaive or heavy.also add a spin equalizer combo for yell. Yells only uses are in defense and spin equalizing combos

It can increase solo spin time, OWD and Fly Wheel Effect increases how resistant the Beyblade is against slowing down from impact

I was basing the combinations mostly off of pre-God Layer combos.

And Yell is almost as heavy as Heavy or Gravity so I think it can stay
(Nov. 29, 2017  2:45 PM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2017  9:56 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote: Centralised weight distribution decreses spin time . outward weight distrulibution increases spintime. The only advantage yell can give a stamina type is the fact that it can resist attack due to increased spin velocities and it heavy weight can increase ko defense and it gives LAD. I would say remove the attack and stamina  combos yell is too light for attack and doesnt has as much stamina as 7/4glaive or heavy.also add a spin equalizer combo for yell. Yells only uses are in defense and spin equalizing combos

It can increase solo spin time, OWD and Fly Wheel Effect increases how resistant the Beyblade is against slowing down from impact

I was basing the combinations mostly off of pre-God Layer combos.

And Yell is almost as heavy as Heavy or Gravity so I think it can stay
1)really? I actually saw on yt that compact heavy had less solo spin than wide spread u should check this urself.
2) heavy is used only in stamina combos and no other use since its too light for anything else same is the case of yell.in the current meta yell is only used for spin equalizing combos due to its lad.its stamina is less than heavy so it isnt ysed in stamina combos.i think u should add the combos which are used in the meta rn instead of old combos since things like valtryek are kinda unsable now cuz weightcreep.
Inshort only add combos of current meta