[Florida, USA] Any tournaments in Florida???

Is there anyone interested in events in Jacksonville? I could potentially be an organizer, as I'll be driving this summer. Only problems are that I don't have a Paypal, and that I have no stadiums.
(May. 07, 2017  9:39 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Is there anyone interested in events in Jacksonville? I could potentially be an organizer, as I'll be driving this summer. Only problems are that I don't have a Paypal, and that I have no stadiums.

Is anyone interested?
(May. 09, 2017  1:42 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(May. 07, 2017  9:39 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Is there anyone interested in events in Jacksonville? I could potentially be an organizer, as I'll be driving this summer. Only problems are that I don't have a Paypal, and that I have no stadiums.

Is anyone interested?
You should try posting in the Jacksonville thread if you haven't already.
(Repost from Miami thread)
New player to burst here (played through plastic gen) and this site. Just wanted to say hello to everyone from the Northern tip of South Florida.
(May. 27, 2017  3:52 AM)Type RRR Wrote: (Repost from Miami thread)
New player to burst here (played through plastic gen) and this site. Just wanted to say hello to everyone from the Northern tip of South Florida.
Welcome! Smile
Always glad to see more FL Bladers popping in!
Hello From Miami! (33157) is there an established community down here? Speechless
(Aug. 10, 2017  9:02 PM)Outpost67 Wrote: Hello From Miami! (33157) is there an established community down here? Speechless

Miami has had some tournamnets before but not recently
Already posted in the Jacksonville thread, but if anyone in FL is interested in a tournament (official or unofficial) on January 6th in Jacksonville, please let me know and we can try to get something going.
Guys any1 who lives in Tampa Florida come to Brandon or plant city and come battle with me it will be awesome LET IT RIP!!!!

(May. 09, 2017  1:42 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote:

Is anyone interested?
Ill come but were in acksonville
(Mar. 18, 2018  5:02 AM)Hyrushu Wrote: Guys any1 who lives in Tampa Florida come to Brandon or plant city and come battle with me it will be awesome LET IT RIP!!!!

(May. 09, 2017  1:42 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Is anyone interested?
Ill come but were in acksonville

We live close to Orlando and my son has been wanting to battle. If you guys are underage you should have your parents reply and us parents can set up battles for you guys.
Were in fl are u guys because in in Tampa and I want to find people by me. btw anyone know a good way to get a beylogger?
I'm from southwest Florida, Immokalee in collier county.Tell me if anyone of you guys are really near by.
(Mar. 30, 2018  5:17 AM)Tyrese645 Wrote: Were in fl are u guys because in in Tampa and I want to find people by me. btw anyone know a good way to get a beylogger?

We’re by Orlando in Volusia County
I'm near Ocoee, I cant hold a tournament and I don't have a beylogger either, maybe we all can come together and start a tournament?
I'm looking into starting to be an organizer to have a tourney in Panama City Beach
(Sep. 16, 2018  6:32 PM)yukidogzombie Wrote: anyone in sanford ?
My son is 5 and would like to play with other bey bladers. We live in the space coast. Would be happy to drive to Orlando or Sanford and possibly help organize some Meetup. He's dying to find other beyladers to let it rip.
You guys now a good way to get a beylogger in holiday florida or order a cheap one?
Heads up for those of you that haven't checked the Jacksonville thread that I will be trying to organize something in the area at the end of this month! Please let me know if you might be able to attend - I can't make a thread until I have enough demonstrated interest
I am in winter Springs is there any Local Turnaments there or in Winter Park? And also I want a Beyblade from Beyblade Metal Fusion the one that Rayuga Had in the Anime
Southeast Floridian here. I wouldn't mind seeing a 'Beyblade by the Beach' Tournament or Event in Miami or South beach. I hate how our state is so big, we're too spread out to make something huge!
I am located in Charleston South Carolina. My son is looking to get into the tournament's semi-local and I would be willing to drive down to Jax to get him involved. Is there any bigger events going on in the near future?
(Dec. 12, 2018  10:34 PM)JDub-001 Wrote: I am located in Charleston South Carolina. My son is looking to get into the tournament's semi-local and I would be willing to drive down to Jax to get him involved. Is there any bigger events going on in the near future?

Awesome! If I can pull together enough people in the coming week, I will be hosting a tournament in Jax at the end of December or January. The tournament will likely be small, but I typically host tournaments with a larger crowd in Richmond, VA if you're interested in driving up there in the future.
(Dec. 12, 2018  10:45 PM)The Supreme One Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2018  10:34 PM)JDub-001 Wrote: I am located in Charleston South Carolina. My son is looking to get into the tournament's semi-local and I would be willing to drive down to Jax to get him involved. Is there any bigger events going on in the near future?

Awesome! If I can pull together enough people in the coming week, I will be hosting a tournament in Jax at the end of December or January. The tournament will likely be small, but I typically host tournaments with a larger crowd in Richmond, VA if you're interested in driving up there in the future.

Jax is a bit more convenient due to family in the area and an obvious shorter drive time. Beginning mid January would be perfect.