Flash discussion.

Wall saving Serious
(Mar. 27, 2012  5:17 PM)Janstarblast Wrote:
(Mar. 27, 2012  5:00 PM)DragonManiac86 Wrote: My Flash and BB-10 arrived today.

MF-H Flash Sagittario WA130RF vs Duo Aquario R145CS
Flash wins: 3/20 (3 KO)
Duo wins: 17/20 (17 OS)
Flash win rate: 15%

RF is used. CS is used. R145 used in place of TH170/BD145 because I do not own either of them.

Whoa!!! This is extremely surprising tbh...
How did you launch? Did you slide shoot? How did this happen? R145 should actually be high on recoil if your CS is aggressive (which it doesn't seem to be), then this would be anti-attack. But as this ain't anti-attack, and R145's high recoil would actually make OS tough, I am REALLY curious to know the reasons behind this...

Why are you not a mod yet?? Lol, but that is weird.
(Mar. 30, 2012  2:23 PM)Anubis Blader Wrote:
(Mar. 27, 2012  5:17 PM)Janstarblast Wrote:
(Mar. 27, 2012  5:00 PM)DragonManiac86 Wrote: My Flash and BB-10 arrived today.

MF-H Flash Sagittario WA130RF vs Duo Aquario R145CS
Flash wins: 3/20 (3 KO)
Duo wins: 17/20 (17 OS)
Flash win rate: 15%

RF is used. CS is used. R145 used in place of TH170/BD145 because I do not own either of them.

Whoa!!! This is extremely surprising tbh...
How did you launch? Did you slide shoot? How did this happen? R145 should actually be high on recoil if your CS is aggressive (which it doesn't seem to be), then this would be anti-attack. But as this ain't anti-attack, and R145's high recoil would actually make OS tough, I am REALLY curious to know the reasons behind this...

Why are you not a mod yet?? Lol, but that is weird.

Those results have already been proven invalid.
Wait, he didn't used mf-h for facebolt, but everyone who tested used mf-h. And please don't make always tests against duo, you see it has not good chances against flash, it would be better if you test other wheels or tips
(Mar. 31, 2012  1:12 PM)Glowfire1 Wrote: Wait, he didn't used mf-h for facebolt, but everyone who tested used mf-h. And please don't make always tests against duo, you see it has not good chances against flash, it would be better if you test other wheels or tips

What was wrong with those tests have already been pointed out....
We use Duo ___ BD145CS because it's the best defense combination out there, thus, if we want to see how good a combo really is, we test the combination against it.
And Duo is, with no doubt, the best Defense wheel out there, so why would we waste our time testing it against any other wheel?
Technically, MF-H Duo BD145RDF would be better than CS for straight defense, without losing too much Stamina... RDF is the preferred Pure Defense tip.

However, given how costly they are, people don't seem fond of testing them.
Yeah, that's right is the best, but didn't you think other wheels can be better against flash than duo?
MF-H Duo BD145RDF has pretty terrible stamina though.

Kei and Dan were discussing Duo without MF-H being better or something. I don't see it but that might help with DuoBD145RDF's stamina issues? Eugh.
(Mar. 31, 2012  6:14 PM)Glowfire1 Wrote: Yeah, that's right is the best, but didn't you think other wheels can be better against flash than duo?

Um no there aren't actually which is why people are testing Flash against it...
What's with diablo? Or Fusion ( I know it's not really good, but it has rubber )
and don't say me now there's no reason to test it, there always reason and you see duo is nearly everytime badly because it's round and has no gaps, that's ground why duo bd145cs ... shouldn't be tested, it will be the same results
Diablo is an already known Anti-Attack wheel, so why would we test an Attack Type against something that we know it will lose against.
Rubber = Automatically Good Against Flash? No, no it does not. By that logic, Meteo would do well to..and L-Drago Destroy/Guardian.
Oh yeah, and what you said made no sense....Duo is good BECAUSE it's round and has no gaps, that doesn't make it bad...and if we are trying to find the best combinations with Flash, so why would we put it up against worse combinations?!
(Apr. 01, 2012  5:49 PM)Glowfire1 Wrote: What's with diablo? Or Fusion ( I know it's not really good, but it has rubber )
and don't say me now there's no reason to test it, there always reason and you see duo is nearly everytime badly because it's round and has no gaps, that's ground why duo bd145cs ... shouldn't be tested, it will be the same results

Diablo will get wiped out by Flash and Fusion is awful. There is no reason if we know that it will definitely get good results. There is no point in wasting time. Um all good defence wheels are round... A defence wheel not having gaps is good too. Duo is the best defence wheel whether you realize it or not.
From what,ive seen Flash is a beast but why isn't it in the Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos thread?
(Apr. 02, 2012  11:53 PM)Primal Wrote: It just hasn't been updated yet.

Okay,well they should do that because Flash is amazing! I can't wait until mine arrives!XD
MF-H Flash Aquario S130R2F (attack mode) vs MF-H Duo Sagittario II BD145MB (stamina mode)
Flash - 14 wins (all K.O.)
Duo - 6 wins (All O.S.)
70% chance of winning.

MF-H Flash Aquario S130R2F (attack mode) vs MF-H Phantom Aquario TH170D (170 mode)
Flash - 18 wins (all K.O.)
Phantom - 2 wins (1 K.O. and 1 O.S.)
90% chance of winning

MF-H Flash Aquario S130R2F (attack mode) vs MF-H Phantom Aquario TH170D (195 mode)
Flash - 16 wins (all K.O.)
Phantom - 4 wins ( 1 K.O. and 3 O.S.)
80% chance of winning.

MF-H Flash Aquario S130R2F (attack mode) vs MF-H Phantom Aquario TH170D (220 mode)
Flash - 13 wins (all K.O.)
Phantom - 7 wins (1 K.O. and 6 O.S.)
65% Chance of winning.

MF-H Flash Aquario S130R2F (attack mode) vs MF-H Blitz Unicorno II CH120R2F (attack mode)
Flash - 10 wins (3 O.S. and 7 K.O.)
Blitz - 10 wins (1 O.S. and 9 K.O.)
50% chance of winning.

MF-H Flash Aquario S130R2F (Stamina mode) vs MF-H Duo Sagittario BD145MB (Stamina Mode)
Flash - wins no times
Duo - wins 20 rounds (18 O.S. and 2 K.O.)
0% chance of winning.

MF-H Flash Aquario S130R2F (Stamina mode) vs MF-H Blitz Unicorno CH120R2F (attack mode)
Flash - 15 wins (4 O.S and 7 K.O.)
there was 4 draws. counts as 1 win for both.
Blitz - 9 wins (2 O.S. and 3 K.O.)
62.5% chance of winning.

MF-H Flash Aquario S130R2F (Stamina mode) vs MF-H Phantom Aquario TH170D (170 mode)
Flash - 10 wins (all K.O.)
Phantom - 10 wins (3 K.O. and 7 O.S.)
50% chance of winning.
There was no point of doing the other modes on phantom. This is because we all know Flash is worse in stamina mode then in attack mode.

Hopefully this helped you figure out if Flash is a good attack wheel, and it is if it is used in attack mode not stamina mode.
Please give us a benchmark test.
MF-H Variares R145RF vs. MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145CS would be good.
YOUR NOT NICE IM NOT DUMB I HAVE OVER 250 BEYBLADES IK GOOD COMBOS AND I ALSO KNOW THAT VARIARES WOULD WIN! oh and if u dont belive meh go on my youtube and look at my collection yeah it was like over 220 beys then but now i have over 250.
I think you might have accidently had caps on and mixed your words around, it's ok Smile
Please read the "Posting Test Results." thread Smile
(Apr. 03, 2012  1:10 AM)1234beyblade Wrote: YOUR NOT NICE IM NOT DUMB I HAVE OVER 250 BEYBLADES IK GOOD COMBOS AND I ALSO KNOW THAT VARIARES WOULD WIN! oh and if u dont belive meh go on my youtube and look at my collection yeah it was like over 220 beys then but now i have over 250.

LOL, He just asked for a benchmark. That will support your test results Wink And I know you have good beyblade combo's. Its me Jake, I watch your videos alot!
Dude, don't explode all over people, please. He was asking for a Benchmark Test to see how well you can use Beyblades in general, to determine the worth of your tests.

Also, how many Beyblades you own is absolutely meaningless. I have more than a hundred and I'm terrible.
ill make a video about it and do 20 rounds and ill pm u the link...
No, you need to put the results in this thread, or at least put the link in here.
(Apr. 03, 2012  1:17 AM)1234beyblade Wrote: ill make a video about it and do 20 rounds and ill pm u the link...

You can always play the video in a post, use the TV button Wink
can i use R2F im way better with it... i dont have any RF tips that are worn good enough for the combo i only have R2F's that are good to use...