| image = Flame_Pegasus.jpg
| full item name = Flame Pegasus
| item number = A-109
| beyblade system = [[Engine Gear]]
| beyblade type = [[Endurance]]
| starter or booster = [[Starter]]
}}
__TOC__

Being as the first GT series released, it is the first beyblade to be released with [[Customize Engine Weight]]. [[Flame Pegasus]] is a very special release as for it's unique gimmicks. This beyblade is a modification of the infamous old series of Bearing Gyro beyblades. The unique gimmicks of Flame Pegasus are :

*By replacing its bit chip with the one that has sharp tip, this beyblade can spin upside down (inverted).

*By replacing its bit chip with the one that has a small curve in the centre, this beyblade can spin inverted on a ripcord or anything that is small enough to hold the beyblade by using the small curve on the bit chip.

==Attack Ring : Wing Upper==
* '''Weight:''' 6 grams

Despite of its name, the [[Attack Ring]] of [[Flame Pegasus]] is an oval shaped [[Attack Ring]], in which takes the form of two winged Pegasus that has an [[upper slope]] on each of its wing in which providing this [[Attack Ring]] a moderate [[upper attack]].
While acquiring moderate [[Upper Attack]] and a little [[recoil]], [[Wing Upper]] also has a centralized weight distribution making [[Wing Upper]] a decent choice for [[Survival]] and [[Compacts]]. Even though [[Wing Upper]] is not as good as [[Twin Horn]] and [[Tiger Defenser]], [[Wing Upper]] is as good as Gyro Attack Ring and outshines [[Turtle Smash]].

===Use in Compacts Customization===

[[Wing Upper]] is simply a better version of [[Panther Claw]], with a greater orientation of [[Smash Attack]], and better [[Survival]]. However, [[Wing Upper]] should not be choosen over better [[Compacts]] [[Attack Ring]] like [[Tiger Defenser]].

* '''AR''': Wing Upper
* '''WD''': 10 Heavy
* '''SG''': Neo Right HMC
* '''BB''': Metal Change Base

===Use in Zombies Customization===

* '''WD''': Wide Survivor
* '''SG''': Left SG Bearing Ver
* '''BB''': Wolborg 2

* '''WD''': 10 Balance
* '''SG''': Right EG Circle Survivor (Wolborg 4)
* '''BB''': Normal Base (wolborg 4 Ver.)

== Spin Gear (SG): Gyro Engine Gear=
* '''Weight:''' 25 grams

[[Gyro Engine Gear]] is a bearing spin gear that has a circular heavy disk which acts as the weight disk, and is able to spin freely on the [[Spin Gear]]. Unlike other bearing spin gear, this is the only spin gear that uses plastic as bearing .This [[Gyro Engine Gear]] is also equipped with a lock system to unable the large circular heavy disk to spin freely.
However, due to poor weight distribution between the upper and the lower parts, this beyblade looses it spin / RPM rapidly. In addition, being a tall blade base, it is easily K.O by lower [[attack types]]. Apart from having an interesting gimmick, this blade base has no use in competitive at all.

== Blade Base (BB): Engine Stopper ==
* '''Weight:''' 5 grams

The [[Engine Stopper]] is a very unique [[blade base]] as it allows [[Flame Pegasus]] able to spin without using a launcher. [[Engine Stopper]] has two holes in which one hole allows left spin and the other hole allows right spin. The [[ripcord]] is being inserted into one of these holes, and being pulled, which spins the [[Gyro Engine Gear]]. Moreover, this is the only blade base that can be fitted with the [[Gyro Engine Gear]].
This blade base also has two [[upper slopes]] on it that provide a little [[upper attack]].

==Customized Engine Weight : Metal Sharp==

[[Metal Sharp]] [[CEW]] is a metal [[CEW]] with sharp tip that provides [[stamina]] and high endurance, without aggressive motion (calm motion). With perfect round and side with slopes, [[Metal Sharp]] has [[Life After Death]] capability that is an important component in [[Zombies Customization]]

===Use in Life After Death Customization===

* '''AR''': Tiger Defenser
* '''WD''': Wide Survivor
* '''SG''': Right Customize Gear (Free Shaft Ver.) (Takara Zeus)
* '''BB''': First Clutch base (Zeus)
* '''CEW''': Metal Sharp

Eventhough it is not a great [[Zombies]] customization, but [[Metal Sharp]] [[CEW]] makes a full use of [[Right Customize Gear]] of beyblade [[Zeus]]

== Gallery ==
<gallery>
Image:Flamepegasus upperview.jpg|Upper View
Image:Flamepegasus parts.jpg|Parts
Image:Flamepegasus sideview.jpg|Side View
Image:Flamepegasus gyroengine unassembled.jpg|Gyro Engine Disassembled
Image:Flamepegasus gyroengine assembled.jpg|Gyro Engine
Image:Flamepegasus bottom view.jpg|Bottom View
Image:FlamePegasus001.png|Sticker sheet
</gallery>

==Other Version==
* [[Thunder Pegasus]] – Purple (Random Booster 12 secret prize)
* [[Torch Pegasus]] - Hasbro Version
* [[Capricorn Strike G]] - Hasbro Version of Uriel 2 (With Neo Cross Horn AR)
== Overall ==

Apart from having a unique and interesting gimmick, [[Flame Pegasus]] have also a good [[Attack Ring]] [[Compacts]] and [[Survival]] customization, [[Wing Upper]]. Even though [[Wing Upper]] is outclassed by better AR for [[Zombies]] and [[Survival]] like [[Tiger Defenser]] and [[Twin Horn]], it is still a decent choice if budget is the main issue of all as it easier and cheaper to acquire than others.
Therefore, [[Flame Pegasus]] is be a good purchase for both collection and competitive reason. Every competitive blader should own at least of this beyblade.

[[CategoryTongue_outlastic Beyblade]]
[[Category:Beyblade]]

out of boredom..i wrote this last night..haha
i tried to described them very clearly..XD
i will write in the beybox format later i guessed..once i have more time..
(Mar. 26, 2012  7:48 AM)Benjohadi Wrote:
Quote:CEW : Metal Sharp
Metal Sharp CEW is a metal CEW with sharp tip to provide stamina and high endurance,with no aggressive motion (calm motion).

Overview
Gyro Engine provides this beyblade with a unique gimmick but has little or no use competitively. This beyblade should not be bought for competitive reason. However, Flame Pegasus’s special and unique gimmick could be a great addition as collection.

Haha, I love to correct peoples spelling errors. Smile

But other than that, I actually like the article. Wink
Quote:{{Beybox
| image = Flame_Pegasus.jpg
| full item name = Flame Pegasus
| item number = A-109
| beyblade system = [[Engine Gear]]
| beyblade type = [[unknown]]
| starter or booster = [[Starter]]
}}
__TOC__

This beyblade is a very special release as for it's unique gimmicks. This beyblade is a modification of the infamous old series of Bearing Gyro beyblades. The unique gimmicks of Flame Pegasus are :
*By replacing its bit chip with the one that has sharp tip, this beyblade can spin upside down (inverted).
*By replacing its bit chip with the one that has a small curve in the centre, this beyblade can spin inverted on a ripcord or anything that is small enough to hold the beyblade by using the small curve on the bit chip.

== Attack Ring (AR): Wing Upper==
* '''Weight:''' 6 grams

Despite of its name, the [[Attack Ring]] of [[Flame Pegasus]] is an oval shaped [[Attack Ring]], in which takes the form of two winged Pegasus that has a short [[upper slope]] on each of its wing in which providing this AR a little [[upper attack]]. However, as this AR is oval in shape, it has a decent amount of [[recoil]]. This AR is outclassed by other better upper attack AR such as [[Upper Dragoon]] and [[Triangle Wing]].

== Spin Gear (SG): Gyro Engine Gear=
* '''Weight:''' 25 grams

[[Gyro Engine Gear]] is a bearing spin gear that has a circular heavy disk which acts as the weight disk, and is able to spin freely on the [[Spin Gear]]. Unlike other bearing spin gear, this is the only spin gear that uses plastic as bearing .This [[Gyro Engine Gear]] is also equipped with a lock system to unable the large circular heavy disk to spin freely.
However, due to poor weight distribution between the upper and the lower parts, this beyblade looses it spin / RPM rapidly. In addition, being a tall blade base, it is easily K.O by lower [[attack types]]. Apart from having an interesting gimmick, this blade base has no use in competitive at all.

== Blade Base (BB): Engine Stopper ==
* '''Weight:''' 5 grams

The [[Engine Stopper]] is a very unique [[blade base]] as it allows [[Flame Pegasus]] able to spin without using a launcher. [[Engine Stopper]] has two holes in which one hole allows left spin and the other hole allows right spin. The [[ripcord]] is being inserted into one of these holes, and being pulled, which spins the [[Gyro Engine Gear]]. Moreover, this is the only blade base that can be fitted with the [[Gyro Engine Gear]].
This blade base also has two [[upper slopes]] on it that provide a little [[upper attack]].

== CEW : Metal Sharp ==
[[Metal Sharp]] [[CEW]] is a metal [[CEW]] with sharp tip to provide [[stamina]] and high endurance,with no aggressive motion (calm motion).

== Gallery ==
<gallery>

</gallery>

==Other Version==
* [[Thunder Pegasus]] – Purple (Random Booster 12 secret prize)

== Overall ==
[[Gyro Engine Gear]] provides [[Flame Pegasus]] with a unique gimmick but has little to no use competitively at all. This beyblade should not be bought for competitive reason. However, Flame Pegasus’s special and unique gimmick could be a great addition as collection.

[[CategoryTongue_outlastic Beyblade]]
[[Category:Beyblade]]

haha..thanks Cannon..i tends to make many writing errors..
(Mar. 26, 2012  7:48 AM)Benjohadi Wrote:
Quote:Flame Pegasus(A-109)

This beyblade is a very special release thanks to its unique gimmicks. This beyblade is a modification of the infamous old series of Bearing Gyro beyblades. The unique gimmicks of Flame Pegasus are :
  • By replacing its bit chip with the one that has sharp tip, this beyblade can spin upside down (inverted).
  • By replacing its bit chip with the one that has a small curve in the centre, this beyblade can spin inverted on a ripcord or anything that is small enough to hold the beyblade by using the small curve on the bit chip.

Attack ring : Wing Upper
Despite of its name, the attack ring of Flame Pegasus is an oval shaped AR, in which takes the form of two winged Pegasus that has a short upper slopes on each of its wing in which providing this AR a little upper attack. However, as this AR is oval in shape, it has a decent amount of recoil. This AR is outclassed by other upper attack AR such as Upper Dragoon and Triangle Wing.

Spin Gear :Gyro Engine Gear
Gyro Engine is a bearing spin gear that has a circular heavy disk which acts as the weight disk, and is able to spin freely on the SG. Unlike other bearing spin gear, this is the only spin gear that uses plastic as its bearing. This Gyro Engine is also equipped with a lock system to unable the large circular heavy disk to spin freely ; however, due to poor weight distribution between the upper and lower parts, this beyblade looses it spin / RPM rapidly. In addition, being a tall blade base, it is easily K.O by lower attack types. Apart from having an interesting gimmick, this blade base has no competitive use whatsoever.

Blade Base Eeengine Stopper
This Blade Base is a very unique one, as it allows this beyblade to spin without using a launcher. This blade base has two holes in which one hole allows left spin and the other hole allows right spin. The ripcord is being inserted into one of these holes, and being pulled, which spins the Gyro Engine. Moreover, this is the only blade base that can be fitted with the Gyro Engine.
This blade base also has two upper slope on it that provide a little upper attack.

CEW : Metal Sharp
Metal Sharp CEW is a metal CEW with sharp tip to provide stamina and high endurance,with no aggressive motion.

Other version :
Thunder Pegasus (Random Boosted 12 Prize / Purple)

Overview
Gyro Engine Gear provides this beyblade with a unique gimmick but has little to no use competitively. This beyblade should not be bought for any competitive reason. However, Flame Pegasus’s special and unique gimmick could be a great addition as collection.

out of boredom..i wrote this last night..haha
i tried to described them very clearly..XD
i will write in the beybox format later i guessed..once i have more time..

Thanks for the correction guys...
however..there is one tiny problem i had..i dont know what is the type for this beyblade..
is there anywhere to look on the box or anything that i may missed?
According to the box, it is an Endurance type.
Also didn't hasbro release it under the name "Torch Pegasus"?
I actually have a draft for this in the works. Wing Upper is a great AR for Survival and Compacts, the CEW is the only way to give Zeus's EG some decent LAD, and I'm still working on finding out why the gyro mode is not tourney-legal, as it seems to be indicated that it's fine for use on the box.

The AR is a touch large for zombies but it still works well, and it's one of the best AR's for wolborg 4's base, it's not as good as tiger defenser but it's loads better than turtle survivor (master dranzer/metal draciel), and probably has better survival than War Lion. It's in the same area as Gyro AR, not up to Tiger Defenser or Takara Twin Horn, but still very usable.

For compacts: It's an improvement on Panther Claw, the moderate upper attack it offers suits the centralised weight distribution and high rpm of compacts much more than the more smash oriented Panther Claw, and it suffers less recoil as well as having significantly better survival. Again, no tiger defenser, but one of the better substitutes.

If it were, it's notable for allowing wing cross and other 4-layer AR's to be used in left spin, the ONLY way to do this (as the gyro mode of MAMS has bumps to prevent 4 layer AR's).

So yeah, there's a lot more to be said about this very underated beyblade.

Also, it was the first release to use a CEW, an gimmick used by the entire GT series, so it could even be seen as the first GT bey.

So yeah, this article should be prettttty lengthy.

By the way Benjohadi, don't take this post badly: your writing has improved drastically over the last few months. Keep it up, you're doing an awesome job. Your dedication to the wiki of late has been very nice to see, hopefully it is recognised soon Wink

And yeah, hasbro released this as Torch Pegasus.
I'd also list capricorn strike g in the other versions section. Working on an article for that when I get this and uriel 2's drafts done :3

When I post my ver, I'll almost certainly base it off this :3
Haha..i dont know much about Zombies or compact...not enough exploration on Plastics i think..i dont put it to lot of testings since i dont want to scratch it..hahahaha
anyway..i would still like to give a try on it later..try to change and edit the needed..
thanks all....