First Beyblade Ever

My first ever plasitc beyblade was Wolborg 1 and my first ever MFB was Flame Sagittario Joyful_3
mine well it was earth aquilia
first plastic
draciel
first HMS
phantom fox
first MFB
dark bull H145SD
Draciel S. I cried when my dad bought it for me.
My first beyblade ever I believe was a Draciel. I don't remember what Draciel, though.

My first MFB bey was the almighty Dark Wolf.
My first, all time bey was..... Flame Saggitario!!!!
(Oct. 26, 2008  9:30 PM)AnchoredCross Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2008  9:24 PM)Kei Wrote: It took so long for me to get it though because everyday that my Mother went to Toys R Us (there was one near her work), they were sold out.

Argh, I feel your pain... I always got to Toys R Us FAR later than all of my other friends, and had to choose between the remaining inadequate blades.

same
(Jul. 04, 2012  8:53 AM)zeneo Wrote: first plastic
draciel
first HMS
phantom fox
first MFB
dark bull H145SD

plastic dranzer s

hms dark effigy

mfb saggitereo
@DarkEffigyDeath,
Why quote posts from 2008? Which was 4 years ago...

Oh and first bey, huh?
I don't know if this includes fakes, but I got a Dragoon S/Grip Attacker from the dollar store.
Yep. No rubber, I believe. I didn't care, I just spun it upside down like Tyson, until I figured he twisted his launch right side up again...
My first Beyblades were Rock Aries, Storm Aquario, and Dark Bull. I bought three at once, though I opened Aquario first.
My first bey was a Christmas present from my auntie,

It was actually what got me inside Beyblade as i had never heard of it before then.

The Beyblade was a Dranzer, couldn't give you the models name though, All i can say was it had 4 blades/spikes facing the same diecrtion (To the right i think) and it had a metal sharp tip?

Ring any bells anyone? I'd love to know the name but yeah this was way back when that beyblade was "new"
First Plastic? Some fake one. First and only legit one was some remote control Dragoon (not sure which Dragoon).
First MFB was Storm Pegasis.
First Ever Beyblade: Dragoon GT
First MFB: Storn Pegasus 105 RF
Hmmm, if I remember correctly, my first plastic should be Dranzer F. As for HMS it was probably Magical Ape MS or Death Gargoyle MS. MFB would be Dark Wolf DF145FS :p

xSTxPhoeniXx I think it's called Master Dranzer.
my first plastic bey was a wing attacker it was a gift from my father and my first mfb were dark wolf and rock aries i bought them at the same time
(Jul. 05, 2012  2:44 PM)Fantomu Wrote: xSTxPhoeniXx I think it's called Master Dranzer.

THANK YOU! Just looked it up on google and it was that one Smile
I remember the first plastic Beyblade that I ever got was a Dragoon grip attacker in Takara style packaging. But from pictures of it on the internet it was most likely a fake because the tip had a different assembly from what I saw. And my first HMS was Dark Effigy MS when all the old Beyblades were being cleared out due to the hiatus of Beyblade at the time.
The first bey I ever got came in some type of bundle stadium pack. I got it for my birthday one year and the blades were Driger V and Flash Leopard 1 which Driger V was my strongest blade and Flash Leopard 1 was my second strongest. That same day I also got 4 more blades Bump King , Dranzer V , Draciel Metal Ball Defence , and im not sure about the last one but I think it was either Wyborg , Galeon , or Tripio. One last thing EVERY BATTLE Bump King was in he EXPLODED after 4 to 5 hit he came apart and the pieces would fly all over the room. IT was kinda funny thoughXD
i cant remember the first plastic i got, my grandmother sol all of them Tired but my first mfb was storm aquario :3 it was pretty beast Grin
First Two HMS (I got them together): Dragoon MSUV and Wolborg MS
My first MFB blade was Storm Pegasus, Storm Aquario, and Rock Leone My fav is Pegasus.Wink
1st plastic : Dranzer F
1st HMS : Dragoon MSUV
1st Metal System : Pegasis 105F
1st Hybrid Wheel System : Rock Leone 145WB
1st 4D System : Big Bang Pegasis FGrin
1st Zero-G : Guardian Revizer 160SB

ALL TAKARA AND TAKARA TOMY
my first plastic spin dragoon and my fav is burning kerebrous
My first Beyblade Is Lighting L-drago at 2010 when its Metal fusion
My first blade was rock leone ...