First Beyblade Ever

Galman was my second blade. I had 2 xd
I remember the Remote controlled Beyblades.
They can be Ok at some times.
But I will always like the Good ol Plastic beyblades.
Drop the badass facade. I know what your REAL first beyblade was
*Cough* roller attacker *Cough*
Yeah but I lost the bit chip cover (either that or it wasn't in the package), so I returned it and got the next greenest thing!

Also Shawn check your PMs
Mine was Galeon I got it as a birthday gift from my grandmother who just came back from london. Ahhh. I remember building it then spinning it on the kitchen floor...... them were the days. I just 2 months ago got back into blading my first 1 this time around was a draciel s shortly followed by a gallzly
Metal Draciel! Lost the tip in a few weeks so i bought a Kid Dragoon. Smile
Um......I think some kind of fake white beyblade with a dranzer base and a dragoon top......then an Ultimate Dragoon?
(Dec. 07, 2008  1:07 PM)yruahippo Wrote: Um......I think some kind of fake white beyblade with a dranzer base and a dragoon top......then an Ultimate Dragoon?

I haven't heard of this "ultimate dragoon". Picture please? o.O Do you mean master dragoon?
Wow, good memories of old blades, my very first blade was a megaro arm, but sum1 gave me a hiding nd broke the AR into 4 pieces the 2nd battle i had with it, so i dnt usually refer to it as my first blade, my real 1st blade was grip attacker, damn that base was good, excellent blade, probz the only rubber tip back then that could give dragoon s nd f an carp woopin lol
Memoriessss.
My first ever beyblade was Ultimate Frostic Dranzer. I didn't have a beystadium when I got it, so I would play outside on the pavement with a chalk circle and a bunch of other kids. I lost one of my bitchips in a hedge, and the base of my blade was worn down completely. XD
I wonder where it is, actually. I should go look and see if I have it or not.
dranzer,i 4got wut kind was it cuz it was long time ago
my first beyblades Flash Leopard 1,Gaia Dragoon V and Burning Kerberosus<3
Dragoon Storm, I think I was 10 or 11 when I got it. I loved that thing Smile
My first beyblade Galman and Seaborg.Five years ago.15 May 2003
Driger F.

Not as good as Driger S, but my opposition consisted of crappy useless things, like Galzzlys.
My first blade was the very first old plastic Draciel....
Myn was Driger s,I didnt know much about beyblades apart from the show.So I kept on telling my Mum about it and eventually at christmas time I opend a present and it was Driger s and I huged it I think Chocked_2
i remember getting my first beyblade. I only chose it because it looked cool and had a spikey attack ring, at that point i knew nothing about beyblades or the series.
I picked wolborg 2, pretty good choice for a n00b, eh?! Joyful_2

it broke during a beybattle on my kitchen floor against my cousins master dragoon (which was his first blade) ;_;
(Dec. 12, 2008  5:52 PM)neek_alert Wrote: i remember getting my first beyblade. I only chose it because it looked cool and had a spikey attack ring, at that point i knew nothing about beyblades or the series.
I picked wolborg 2, pretty good choice for a n00b, eh?! Joyful_2

it broke during a beybattle on my kitchen floor against my cousins master dragoon (which was his first blade) ;_;

Yea,I use to get beyblades by their appearance.Not by their Stats or bits and pieces..Silly me.
Oh i got my beyblade in... like grade 3? Well i went out to Toy's R Us with my mum and brother looking for a birthday present for myself. XD And after looking around nothing looked good, but as a worked out there was this massive basket (Where there were tonnes of beyblades in) And my mum told me to take a look, i chose Dragoon S cus it looked cool and my brother got dranzer S (I think). We played it for ages until the top plastic peice of my dragoon went missing. I cried. Then i went to school and my friend happened to have a spare one. We were the only people in the class to have them then, soon after everyone else had them too.

Lollol and i remember the year 4 and 5 people had fake beyblades with super big golden weight disks which made sparks....
some galman i got for my birthday one time...
(Dec. 13, 2008  11:36 PM)lol Wrote: some galman i got for my birthday one time...

O_O I ADORE your avatar. :glomp: