First Beyblade Ever

My first blade was a Draciel S. Loved that thing xd
Cool i'm Jealous gotta wait like a month and 1-2 weeks until i get my Driger S
(Oct. 26, 2008  10:20 PM)protocyber23 Wrote: Cool i'm Jealous gotta wait like a month and 1-2 weeks until i get my Driger S

Uhh, Why? Thats a pretty long time to wait, I wouldnt be able to handle the waiting D:
i'm jealous because you guys have blades i can't stand the waiting i'm not patient at all I mean that's something my friends point out, unfortunately
(Oct. 26, 2008  10:18 PM)ChozenBlader Wrote: My first blade was a Draciel S. Loved that thing xd

Haha same for me, kinda gutted I never got anymore Blades, specially since when I got mine there were still alot to buy, probably around next week after i bought Draciel S they sold out everywhere Pinching_eyes_2
I think my first was either Bistool or Bearing Stinger (I had the benefit of using OtC to plan my beyblade purchases).
(Oct. 26, 2008  11:25 PM)Doompenguin Wrote: I think my first was either Bistool or Bearing Stinger (I had the benefit of using OtC to plan my beyblade purchases).

you're welcome
The first beyblade I ever had, I got in August this year.

It was a Driger G.
Hahahahah

I use to think the Engine Gear idea was genius. lol
mine was a driger f but i lost it when i moved as i was only 6
Dragoon V Takara Model. I was stupid enough to spin it on concrete and rough surfaces, stuffing up the rubber tips in a matter of weeks.
My first ever beyblade was flash leopeord, or bearing stinger, I dont remember since I had 2 collections, one which consisted of the earlier blades, then my mom threw them out..and then i rebuilt my collection with recolours, and such, also the G blades.
What the hell is with all the parents who just seem to throw their kids' stuff out? Chocked_2;
(Oct. 27, 2008  6:06 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: What the hell is with all the parents who just seem to throw their kids' stuff out? Chocked_2;

You'd think that they'd be worried about throwing stuff they most likely paid for out. :-/

I remember when I bought Spark Knight, it was my second Beyblade ever. Then, when I battled my brother and his Ultimate Saizo, the Spark Knight AR broke in half. Unhappy

I wanna say my first serious Beyblade, besides UFDranzer, would be Driger F.
Mine was a Driger S which I had bought from ToysNjoys along with a Flash Leopard where my real intention was to buy a D-Tector(A Digivice) and after approximately seven years; during a battle against my Driger MS its Blade Base got broken but I've already got a Clear version off the eBay Grin (Cost me $30 Chocked)

(Oct. 27, 2008  12:48 PM)ZeroX Wrote: Dragoon V Takara Model. I was stupid enough to spin it on concrete and rough surfaces, stuffing up the rubber tips in a matter of weeks.

The normal Takara version Dragoon V does not have a rubber tip, how do I know? It was my 6th Beyblade and it definitely was Takara and it had a plastic tip which covered a South Pole magnet...
Dragoon V's tip is very, very hard rubber.
Dranzer S. I kept returning Beyblades if I didn't like them, which happened A LOT. I THINK Dranzer S was my first though...
Oy, let's see. I don't remember exactly, but I can name the three that come to mind.

Driger V
Dranzer V
Driger S
Wolborg2, Hayate. I was contemplating whether to get Gyros. Not getting it is one of the decisions that I have always regretted.
I have Plenty Right now.
But the first beyblade I ever got was..Driger F.
Ahh what a Christmas.
i think mine was dragoon the remote control one
I remember it like it was yesterday, sorta. Confused
It was my birthday, and me mother got me a Kid Dragoon she did. I'll never forget that, my first Beyblade, and it was a killer as well. What a birthday. ^^
Originally, mine was Hasbro Megaro Arm. I returned it 'cause there was no screw in the package. They didn't have another Megaro, so I picked Ultimate frostic Dranzer.
A fake chineese galman! lol
My first real beyblade was dranzer s.