First Beyblade Ever

Thermal Lacerta W130HF. It started a tradition for whenever a new series came out, I would always get a Balance Type First (something I have continued to do to this Day)
My fisrt beyblade was the Rock Leone and Flame Bull 2-pack.
Proto grey dragoon msuv and draciel mbd same day lol.
My first was Master Draciel for the plastic generation, Dragoon G for G-Revolution, Dragoon MS for the final season of the plastic gen, Meteo L-Drago for the Metal Saga, Omega Dragonis for 4Ds, Ronin Dragoon for Zero-G, Xcalibur for burst, and W2 for the dual layer system.
Mine was the Hasbro "Super Vortex Battle Set" from Metal Fusion.
In my reply I wasn't really clear about the gens etc so here's my official first list.

Plastic - draciel mbd
Hms - proto grey dragoon msuv
Mfb - storm pegasus
Mfb (explosion) - hell kerbecs
Mfb (4d) - fusion hades
Zero g - gladiator bahamadia
Burst - pending....... (hopefully soon)
Beywheelz/beywarriors/tornado battlers - sike, what are those....
Imma do the same format as yblader1

plastics - Dranzer-s
Hms - Driger ms
Metal fusion - don't know bought a bag of a hundred plus beys...
Zero G - The Dark Knight Dragooon that I won for the keroberous design contest
Burst - Wyvern
My first ever Beyblade was Storm Pegasus 105RF
my first one was legend thunder libra df145bs
Draciel F. I still have it, but it's all chewed up in some places.
My first beyblade was Meteo L Drago
Mine is Dranzer ms
Its the first blade that hooked me to collect beyblades.
in the metal saga flame Pegasus

for burst V2 and S2 in hasbros epic battle set thing.
my first beyblade was a fake set with a fake Kerbecs,Basalt,Pegasis and Leone,but my first OFFICIAL beyblade was the hasbro L-drago Destructor (non-hyperblades)

and my first burst bey was a Lost Longinus i won from a giveaway (as you can see,i love left-spin)
My first Beyblade was an Earth Eagle, that I got around three years ago.
My first ever bey was a touch pegasis of hasbro
first hms:- Dragoon MSUV (probably last unless I get a lot for cheap lol. HMS's prices are bit unhealthy for me atm beyhaha)
first MFB:- Dark wolf
First Burst:- Kerbeus Central Defence (and I paid 30$ for it LOL)
It was storm Pegasus (fake) lol... But I was really happy that time and after that I got Meteo l drago ( Hasbro)

My First burst bey was God valkyrie
My first mfb was burn fire blaze and my first burst bey was god valkyrie
My first MFB is Phantom Orion, my friend who started beyblade earlier strongly recommend that bey.
My first Burst is Valkyrie and Odin(I bought them at the same time)
My first MM bey was Screw Capricorn
My first burst bey was Doomscizor D2
For the original plastic gen, it was good old Draciel Shield and a Rock Bison. It's a weird place to start, since one had an engine gear and the other didn't, but they were there and my brother and I got them together.

For the HMS, it was actually a 4 bey start with Dragoon MS, Draciel MS, Driger MS, and Wyvern DJ. My brother and I really loved Wyvern DJ at the time, since we thought it was so cool that its signature D and J were the first letters of each of our names.

Time took its toll, parts wore out and broke, and I moved on for a while. as my allowance couldn't stay in my hands for long enough to get more. Then, many years later, I saw this:
(Apr. 17, 2017  1:49 AM)Mage Wrote: The Hasbro set that had Storm Pegasus, Lightning L-Drago, and a small circular red stadium that said Vortex. Storm was painted blue and Pegasus was painted a metallic red, Lightning was painted red and L-Drago was painted a metallic gold.
I went and got it since I now had a job, getting back into Beyblades through the set (and conquering a dislike for rubber flat tips. Turns out, 10 year olds aren't very good at launching them, so my brother and I just thought rubber tips sucked, but watching Storm Pegasus knock Lightning L-Drago out in one blow was so impressive that everything changed).

For Burst, I technically held a Kerbeus first, but it was when I worked in one of Amazon's fulfillment centers so it wasn't mine at all, just another product to get shipped off to another warehouse. It did tell me that there was a new Beyblade system after the flop that was the Shogun Steel series, encouraging me to order a Valkyrie, Spriggan, and Ragnaruk off of Amazon. I don't remember why I didn't choose Kerbeus given that it was the first Burst bey I saw. It's a little bit ironic, to be honest.
Horusood h2 and Doomscizor d2. It's so sad to see one of my first beys was ruined (Krusher Doomscizor made me stop collecting hasbeys)
My first ever god bey (if it worths mentioning) is:- Killer Deathscyther Quater Loop. Yeah because I got it in lot and it was first thing I touched. I first imagined it was Alter Chronos but yeah. its 2nd ever random booster i got was totally random. I got God Valkyrie and Guardian Kerbeus as well but those 2 I opened after it