First Beyblade Ever

(Oct. 18, 2015  7:26 AM)xVaretyr Wrote: During the early years, my beys were only poor imitations. When MFB came, I had the urge to collect original ones. Having no idea, I picked up a Storm Capricorn M145Q (Horrible) and a Random booster. Lesson learned. Haha. The first Plastics I assembled is a Driger S. Smile

lol. i almost did that once, but luckily i changed my mind and got a burn fireblaze 135 ms.

in related stuff, the only purchase i regret is getting a evil befall when i could have easily gotten a meteo l-drago, a hades kerbecks, or a BASALT HOROGIUM!!!!!
(Oct. 18, 2015  8:46 PM)mudorios Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2015  7:26 AM)xVaretyr Wrote: During the early years, my beys were only poor imitations. When MFB came, I had the urge to collect original ones. Having no idea, I picked up a Storm Capricorn M145Q (Horrible) and a Random booster. Lesson learned. Haha. The first Plastics I assembled is a Driger S. Smile

lol. i almost did that once, but luckily i changed my mind and got a burn fireblaze 135 ms.

in related stuff, the only purchase i regret is getting a evil befall when i could have easily gotten a meteo l-drago, a hades kerbecks, or a BASALT HOROGIUM!!!!!

don't be hating on befall, that smexy,smexy beauty...

though out of those 3, yeah it does sound like a screw up though out of all of those, l-drago and Befall do have quite the beautiful color set, not to say that kerbeks is ugly, it's pretty astonishing with that gold coloring.
I still have the base and attack ring of my very first beyblade, dranzer s. I had to wait 2 months to get it because beyblades were sold out everywhere at the time.
Some HMS Bey, then Flame Libra. Grin
Mine was Flame Sagatarrio, and Fock Pegasis
Ah, mine was Flame Byxis. I remember one night I asked my mom to get a few specific Beys I wanted and when she came back, she was like "They only had Flame Byxis". XD
poison serpent and lighning ldrago
Mine was Storm Pegasus 105RF Hasbro version
I started with the very first set of beys released back when I was just a wee boy. I got Drigger (Driger?) and my brother picked up Dranzer. Ahh memories
My first was Gekiryu-Oh. Unfortunately I don't have it anymore because it broke many many many years ago.

I remember getting it just before Beyblades became popular and you couldn't find them on shelves for months.
Trygle (Hasbro version). Although gimmic is probably useless, not to say that in most cases it's a decent self KO feature, but it definitley has nice design and color scheme. Plastic on the other side was surprisingly hard and durable (unlike any other beyblade that came afterwards). *-)
I couldn't tell you what versions they were but I got draciel and my brother got drigger. and actually the magnets from that magnetic stadium thing they released are currently holding stuff on my fridge....now I wish I could go dig up in the attic and see if they somehow survived.
My first beyblade was a dragoon F way back in late 2002. I still have it but the attack ring is kinda damaged and the tip is lost (reworked it for my personal experimentation, i understand that its illegal to use that anywhere else)

will post pics when i get back home haha
When I was very young my parents found that Beyblade was too expensive and they bought me electronic tops whith Beyblade's shape, that was very cheap... I still have them now... But my first real Beyblade was Cyber Pegasus 100HF (with the DS video game) and after I bought a Dark Gasher CH120FS Smile
Did some research and found out that my first Beyblade was the Dranzer S Phantom Force version.
My first Beyblade was Dragoon S, but I broke it a long time ago
Dark wolf and burns fire blaze I remember distinctly
The Hasbro set that had Storm Pegasus, Lightning L-Drago, and a small circular red stadium that said Vortex. Storm was painted blue and Pegasus was painted a metallic red, Lightning was painted red and L-Drago was painted a metallic gold.
I got either Storm Pegasus or Rock Scorpio, I cant remember which one I got first.
Rock aries. I remember I won another one in a tournament but I don't know if the one I have right now is the original one I had first Uncertain