First Beyblade Ever

Meteo L-Drago...

Man, I only bought that because it looked cool to me and my friend bought one too. He was the one who got me into beyblade. I always thought it was carp cause of it's stamina. I learnt the power of it when I started to get more beys. Still loving it, even though it's paint has pretty much disappeared already.
I think it was called Jumping Driger got it in 2007 or 2008 the when MFB came out got Dark Wolf and i traded its parts Grin everybody did that then i got into plastics and then everything started Grin
My first Beyblade was Storm Pegasus Grin
My first Beyblade was a Driger S which I purchased from way back Bakuten Shoot Beyblade 2002 aired in our country. I still have it with me.

Then my first MFBB is a Basalt Horogium 145WD.
I had a twisted tempo. It is strong
My First Bey... For me it's be my First BeyS I got the Flame Bull and Rock Leone Metal Fusion 2 pack!
My first bey was Lightning L-Drago.
My first beyblade was a Driger (plastic, idk which one).

I got my first bey a really long time ago at a party from some prize-grabbing game. The game had the participants stand below this thing carrying prizes. The objective of the game was to try and grab one of those prizes hanging from the thing while it's being suspended up and down by an operator, much like piñata minus the hitting. The prize was yours to keep, which was awesome Smile . Soon after I've scored my beyblade, I immediately went assembling. It was a blast just launching the bey and watching it move erratically around the asphalt floor until... the inevitable happened. Out of curiosity(just like any youthful kid), I spun the beyblade on its side(outside its intended uses), sending it rolling towards the venue's swimming pool (how convenient :\ the beyblade even curved towards it). I was completely distraught when that had happened until, thankfully, someone at the party was generous enough to lend me a NIP one Smile
My first bey blade was a ray unicorno
Technically I didn't purchase it. My parents bought it for me on Christmas and since they knew absolutely nothing about beyblade they picked the very first one they could find at walmart along with a flimsy plastic beystadium. Smile still I was really excited about it.
My first beyblade was Trygle 2

My dad was looking for a present for my cousin (he got master draciel) and got me trygle 2

At the time my dad was single and lived with his mom but made a buttload of money (now my dads a barista for Sense Appeal)

I still have the Attack Ring some where in my house
My first beyblades (I got two at the same time), I got the Super Vortex Stadium Battle set, a limited edition Lightning L-Drago (has a red fusion wheel, and a gold energy ring.), a Storm Pegasus (blue fusion wheel, and a red energy ring.), and a Super Vortex Beystadium.
my first beyblade was dark libra it sucks but when i got third in a tournament i threw it away
My first Bey was Rock Orso, back in 2011. I remember my brother also got Rock Leone, and we would battle with them in improvised stadiums (needless to say, they didn't work) since we didn't have a real stadium yet (until we got a Hasbro stadium which doesn't work either because Hasbro).
My first was the flame saggitario and Kenta grip pack. I was a noob and I saw the grip thinking it was the launcher and no others came with one XD ahh my days of noob. But I'm glad I got it because the grip jade setver me well for years
my first was galaxy pegasis, funny fact back then i thought galaxy pegasis was the first one XD LOL!
first beyblade was a maroon, hayate(hidden spirit) ...i dont know if it was genuine, was a takara box I think. So I usually call Dragoon V(hasbro) my first bey
I really can't recall what my first blade was, but I have a feeling it was a Dranzer, possibly S series, I seem to have a pretty strong memory of having that Spiral Change Base more than anything. I also had some lights & sounds blades, some other normal blades, Hayate, and maybe some other things I'm forgetting, but I'm not really sure what my very first blade was.
First beyblade was a Burn Fireblaze Rapidity .. I actually got it with the exact parts .. Burn wheel phoenix clear wheel facebolt with stickers and its spin track and performance tip is Exact too .. I remember i used to play in the tiles .. Because i don't have any stadiums yet until i had an improvised stadium.. And that time i lost it Unhappy
You won't believe that i bought a Hasbro spark fx Diablo nemesis XD
My first BeyBlade was the Dragoon S back in the day. It was awesome back then, sadly it got destroyed.
My first beyblade was a hasbro galaxy pegasus, however the launcher was broken, so we took it back to target, and got a new one, i used the beyblade code with the beyblade that had a broken launcher lol.
(Oct. 26, 2008  6:24 PM)V2 Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2008  6:04 PM)protocyber23 Wrote: Well this is just to post your first beyblade purchase ever in about 2-3 weeks i'm going to get a driger S. yay

That is such a classic and high-performance beyblade, great choice.
Did you find it on YJA?

Haha drigger is my fave that is why I purchased drigger hms

(Apr. 13, 2015  3:48 AM)ExtremeBlader3 Wrote: My first beyblade was a hasbro galaxy pegasus, however the launcher was broken, so we took it back to target, and got a new one, i used the beyblade code with the beyblade that had a broken launcher lol.

Haha too bad I live in AZ or else I'd love to battle
First bey? ----> Storm pegasus Wink

First takara bey grand leone UW145B ( I traded with my friend, he gave it to me for some candy XD
For me, it was a combo I bought parts separately for: hell Horogium s130 wd. Unlike my blaze, I really didn't feel the bond, just the power, if you know what I mean.