First Beyblade Ever

My first was Lost Longinus

(it broke last year from using it too much RIP)
My first beyblade ever was the Leon Beyraider
My First Bey is Twisted Temple

But 1st Burst is Drain Fafnir
1st metal fight is l drago destroy

1st burst was xeno xcaliber
Cyber pegasus hasbro....
Takara tomy Xeno Xcalibur
Mine was a Hasbro Storm Pegasus that came in a bundle with Lightning L-Drago
Mine was the original Dragoon S back when Beyblade first came out in the states, my first Takara Tomy beyblade ever was L-Drago Destroy FConfused.
I got my first Beyblade when I was about 4, in 2009. I think it was either Lightning L-Drago or Dark Bull.
first plastic gen: draciel shield
first metal fight: gravity perseus
first burst: xcalibur (single layer)

then for hasbro i only bought switch strike do
For hasbro: xcalibur x3
Cool first beys they are all strong.
First metal: meteo l drago
First burst: hades h3
Both hasbro so oof.😐
Mah boi storm spryzen was my first (Hasbro lol), still love it
I'm not 100% sure i posted here yet.
My first bey was a Hades H3.
(Sadly broke)
Switch Dranzer. I was going to win my first ever tournament with it as well if someone wasn’t eating a McDonald’s 2m from the dish. The smell of his food put me off.
My first burst is hasbro raging Roktavor
First burst is Takara Tomy Turbo achilles
First plastic gen is Something walborg
I don’t have a first metal fight
mah first tt was Bushin Ashura
when i was 6 did some chores for my grandma and then she took me and my older brother to target to get a 10 doller toy he got burn fireblaze and i got galaxy pegasus he always won ;[
My first bey ever was a hasbro Grand Cetus, but my first burst bey was actually three beyblades cause I got them at the same time, those being, Storm Spriggan, Jail Jormungand, and Dark Deathscyther. Jail Jormungand is still one of my favourite beys.
My first beyblade I ever purchased was Ray striker and just last night I finally got the chance to purchase the evolution to it blitz unicorno. Super excited!
Griffolyon 2 Hidden Spirits way back in 2003. I still remember going to Toys R us to buy it.
First hasbro mfb: Inferno Sagittario 145S or Counter Leone 145D (can't remember which)
First TT mfb: Dark Cancer CH120SF or Clay Aries ED145B (Again can't remember lol)
First TT burst: Ragnuruk H.S
First hasbro burst: Fafnir F3 8.Nt
first one was Hasbro storm pegasis

first burst was nightmare Longinus
My 1sts were Hasbro Sword Valtryek and Hasbro Turbo Achilles, since I bought them at the same time. My 1st Turbo Achilles broke in like the 1st 2 weeks, where I couldn't move the tip so it's permanently stuck in Attack Mode.