First Beyblade Ever

My first beyblade was evil gemios (mfb)
and lost longinus (burst)
My first Plastic Bey is ultimate forstic Dranzer ... I sold it though lol
idk mine but I think it's lightning l Drago(mfb)
Burst pre dual layer valkyrie (look at it its so cute)
Plastic gen dranzer s
My first was the battle tower set of Twin Noctemis N3 and Strike Vatryek V3
Mine was Xcalius X2 and unicrest u2
Odin 01 (TT)
MFB: Storm Pegasus and Rock Aquario 2-Pack
Burst: Valkyrie and Unicrest 2-Pack
First Beyblade was Seige Xcalibur 1 Iron then second was Emperor Forneus 0 Yard
Nightmare longinus, looked cool at the time
Oh man I feel very young compared to you guys. I was born just after the first series ended and I grew up around the Metal Saga. My first beyblade was a Flame Sagattario C145 S that came with a blue launcher grip which I got when I was 6 years old. My love for Beyblade stayed ignited since.
My first was Galzzly right when targets started getting hasbro initially
My first Beyblade was the green Dead Hades. Although his original body broke; his consciousness, wisdom, and experience were transferred into the next, and then into the next shell. To this day he's still a combatant.
My first bey was the 1st generation of mfb’s wolf. I forgot what the series was called
(Jul. 16, 2020  10:11 AM)Orpheus Wrote: My first bey was the 1st generation of mfb’s wolf. I forgot what the series was called

Pre-Hybrid Wheel System

My first ever bey was a 2-pack with Burn Phoenix (Fireblaze) 145 ms and Poison Escolpio (Scorpio) m145 q and a Rock Aries ed145 b (all of these beys were Hasbro). For burst it was the Rail Rush battle set that came with the gray and red SlingShock stadium and the anime colors for Wonder Valtryek V4 and Z Achilles A4, soon followed up by the Caynox C3, Spryzen Requiem S3 and the (Revive) Phoenix P4 and Cyclops C4 2-pack (Yes, I went to my first ever tournament, which was burst standard in mid to late september, with 6 Hasbro beys)
My first one should arrive tomorrow, just starting out at 33!!!! as if i dont need another hobby after Magic the Gathering, Yugioh and retro gaming, just bought a house a few weeks ago so have a dedicated gaming room (the wife gets a craft room!). I would like to get some Takara Tomy stuff but at the moment i have ordered the Slingshot rail set: -
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Beyblade-E3629E...280&sr=8-1

and these: -
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B085...UTF8&psc=1
My first metal fight I don’t remember, I was 5 or younger. I do remember buying a beyblade flashlight as my first metal before realizing it wasn’t an actual bey. I still have it to this day. My first burst was a two pack of xcalius and zuetron.
(Oct. 26, 2008  6:04 PM)protocyber23 Wrote: Well this is just to post your first beyblade purchase ever in about 2-3 weeks i'm going to get a driger S. yay

Mine just happened to be a slingshock: Turbo Spryzen S4

(Oct. 26, 2008  9:24 PM)Kei Wrote: Metal Draciel, I was 8-9 years old at the time. Still have the BB, and the AR which broke a couple years later. Unhappy

It took so long for me to get it though because everyday that my Mother went to Toys R Us (there was one near her work), they were sold out.

Um sorry for asking this (and please tell me if I'm not allowed,) but if I can, I just wanted to know how to start a new thread.

Thx
mine was storm pegasus 105rf tt for mfb
mirage fafnir nt 2s for burst
My first Beyblade was Genesis Valtryek. My brother got Typhon but we had no idea what slingshock was so he had his bey in slingshock mode for weeks and repeatedly lost.
For mfb, twisted tempo and spiral Capricorn were my first since I got them at the same time, and for burst it was storm spriggan and raging ragnuruk who I also got at the same time.
Mfb cant remember
Plastic never had one
Burst is satan S3 2 glaive loop and fenrir F2 boost jaggy
Sadly, shelter regulus, and I thought it was good
Killer Deathscyther, not the best but was fun to use