[Finished]400th post CBT!

First of all, I would like to say that I would like to spare my life by saying what I don't have instead of what I do have. The only switch-strike beys that I don't have are H3,TV3,TT3 and AZ3. I have no turbo beys beside H4 and K4. I don't have bX, vL, rA, lA, eF, hK and aK. For GT I don't have Grand, Cosmo, Posion, Regalia yenisis Prime apocalypse,Knockout, Imeperial, Master and naked. I also do not have Around or Qc' further questions I will answer. Also, thank you to Dececed Crab for deleting my accidental 3 other posts!

Entries:
LS.0C.Xt+
JV.BL.X'retsu
B3.00W.Br
dH.00E.Ds'
mG.0P.At
Cz-V.0B.Rb'
Sr3.10.W.Br
ZF.St.Jl'zan
Cz-A.10W.Br
Cz-S.8'B.At
nL.P.Dm'
pP.Rt.Bl
Lord Spriggan 0 Cross Xt+
(Dec. 27, 2019  10:03 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Lord Spriggan 0 Cross Xt+

Your in, but I hate that combo xD!
Judgment Valkyrie Blitz X' or Qc' if you don't have it.
Edit: Oops, didn’t know that you didn’t have Imperial, in that case, No longer alive Hades 00E Ds’
(Dec. 27, 2019  10:26 PM)YishYash Wrote: Judgment Valkyrie Blitz X' or Qc' if you don't have it.

Your in. Also what layer weight?

(Dec. 27, 2019  10:43 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote: Edit: Oops, didn’t know that you didn’t have Imperial, in that case, No longer alive Hades 00E Ds’

Your in

(Dec. 27, 2019  11:03 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: Balkesh B3 00 Wall Bearing

Your in.
Zwei Fafnir Sting Jolt' Zan
Maximum Chaos.0Proof.Atomic
(Dec. 27, 2019  11:10 PM)henwooja1 Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2019  10:26 PM)YishYash Wrote: Judgment Valkyrie Blitz X' or Qc' if you don't have it.

Your in. Also what layer weight?
I know, realized right after turning off my pc. Its retsu.
(Dec. 28, 2019  4:29 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: Maximum Chaos.0Proof.Atomic

?????????????????

(Dec. 28, 2019  3:51 AM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote: Zwei Fafnir Sting Jolt' Zan

Your in
(Dec. 28, 2019  4:29 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: Maximum Chaos.0Proof.Atomic

Chaos did not get a GT evolution. Do you mean Deep Chaos or Maximun Garuda?
I think she meant Garuda with chaos’s god chip.

Lord Spriggan 00cross Destroy’

When the opponent has better LAD go in opposite spin, and when the opponent has worse LAD go in same spin.

This is not illegal, you are able to swap your spin direction in between matches, just not rounds.
(Dec. 28, 2019  2:15 PM)Orbit Wrote: I think she meant Garuda with chaos’s god chip.

When the opponent has better LAD go in opposite spin, and when the opponent has worse LAD go in same spin.

This is not illegal, you are able to swap your spin direction in between matches, just not rounds.

LS and Ds' are already used. Will put the entered combos above. Also I know that you don't need to keep the same spin direction for the entirety of a WBO tournament, but you can't just choose the spin direction based on what your opponent is using, that's how the WBO works. You choose based on what you THINK they are using. You can choose one spin direction to use or have a set one for each round you have without knowing what your opponent is using. That is the new rule for the CBT. Also CheetoBlader, what spin direction do you want LS in
(Dec. 28, 2019  2:15 PM)Orbit Wrote: I think she meant Garuda with chaos’s god chip.

Oh wait, I get it.
Cho z Spriggan around atomic, hard launch, always same spin. If the chosen spin directions conflict with each other flip a coin to see which spin direction is chosen.

If you don’t have two arounds, then sting

If you don’t have two stings, then 8’bump
Flare Achilles Convert Accel' Go
If you don't have Go or Accel' then I guess Nightmare Longinus Proof Dimension'.
(Dec. 28, 2019  5:11 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: Cho-z Achilles.10W.Br just for fun

Your in

(Dec. 28, 2019  6:31 PM)Orbit Wrote: Cho z Spriggan around atomic, hard launch, always same spin. If the chosen spin directions conflict with each other flip a coin to see which spin direction is chosen.

Your in

(Dec. 28, 2019  5:12 PM)Suoh sadboii Wrote: Dread bahamut around bearing gen

Br already taken and I forgot to mention I don't have Around xD.

(Dec. 28, 2019  6:46 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Flare Achilles Convert Accel' Go
If you don't have Go or Accel' then I guess Nightmare Longinus Proof Dimension'.

I don't have Go, but I do have accel'. So nL.P.Dm' or FA.Cn.A' retsu, zan, ten or metsu?
(Dec. 28, 2019  6:48 PM)henwooja1 Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2019  5:11 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: Cho-z Achilles.10W.Br just for fun

Your in

(Dec. 28, 2019  6:31 PM)Orbit Wrote: Cho z Spriggan around atomic, hard launch, always same spin. If the chosen spin directions conflict with each other flip a coin to see which spin direction is chosen.

Your in

(Dec. 28, 2019  5:12 PM)Suoh sadboii Wrote: Dread bahamut around bearing gen

Br already taken and I forgot to mention I don't have Around xD.

(Dec. 28, 2019  6:46 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Flare Achilles Convert Accel' Go

I don't have Go, but I do have accel'. So nL.P.Dm' or FA.Cn.A' retsu, zan, ten or metsu?

In that case, nL.P.Dm' because the FA combo depends on the Go Weight.
3 more spots left. This will be a 12 person CBT.
Knockout Odin 0Bump Quick’ Retsu.
(Dec. 28, 2019  7:02 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Knockout Odin 0Bump Quick’ Retsu.

Sorry, don't have Knockout Odin or Qc'. Will fix above
(Dec. 28, 2019  7:04 PM)henwooja1 Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2019  7:02 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Knockout Odin 0Bump Quick’ Retsu.

Sorry, don't have Knockout Odin or Qc'. Will fix above

I’ll go with Sr 0Wall Bearing (Opposite Spin to Opponent.