February 19, 2012 [Taylor, Michigan] The Presidents Beyblade Tournament

on
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

The Presidents Beyblade Tournament!

Thanks Wonder World Comics having our Tournament at your location.

And to all that participated at the Tournament Please wait patiently for your results, I am still in the process of creating you all an Account, besides those who are already Members of the WBO and have Passports.

Thanks to those who came:

1) PANAsher
2) AMARvelous
3) CYRUckus
4) B-aWINnah!
5) PattyCakeChamp
6) Blad3r X
7) Cavan
8) SuperSaiyan DBZ
9) Byxis ?
10) Randum Guy
11) Mario Bros
12) Leone Prime
13) Pyles ?
14) Austin3221
15) Chaser ?
16) Rei Guy ?
17) AJ ?
18) BladerXtreme
19) Ginka ?
20) RandomCupCake
21) RavenSon1
22) RavenSon2 ?
23) Raven ?
24) Alex Dragon?
25) WhiteTiger
26) BlitzKriegDrago
27) Blaze ?
28) Ice Cream Man ?
29) KIKI ?
30) Truth Bey
31) Heat Dragon
32) Earth358
33) DaWRETCHED-one

The Pictures we took at the Tournament.
[Image: Snapshot12-22-20121-57AM-1.png]
[Image: Snapshot22-22-20121-59AM.png]
[Image: Snapshot32-22-20122-01AM.png]
[Image: Snapshot42-22-20122-02AM.png]
[Image: Snapshot52-22-20122-04AM.png]
[Image: Snapshot62-22-20122-04AM.png]
[Image: Snapshot72-22-20122-06AM.png]
[Image: Snapshot82-22-20122-07AM.png]
[Image: Snapshot92-22-20122-10AM.png]
[Image: Snapshot102-22-20122-11AM.png]
[Image: Snapshot112-22-20122-12AM.png]
[Image: Snapshot122-22-20122-13AM.png]
[Image: Snapshot132-22-20122-14AM.png]
[Image: Snapshot142-22-20122-15AM.png]
[Image: Snapshot152-22-20122-17AM.png]
[Image: Snapshot162-22-20122-18AM.png]
[Image: Snapshot172-22-20122-19AM.png]
[Image: Snapshot182-22-20122-20AM.png]
[Image: Snapshot202-22-20122-23AM.png]
[Image: Snapshot212-22-20122-25AM.png]
[Image: Snapshot222-22-20122-27AM.png]
[Image: Snapshot232-22-20122-29AM.png]
[Image: Snapshot242-22-20122-30AM.png]
[Image: Snapshot252-22-20122-31AM.png]
[Image: Snapshot262-22-20122-32AM.png]
[Image: Snapshot272-22-20122-33AM.png]
[Image: Snapshot282-22-20122-33AM.png]
[Image: Snapshot302-22-20122-36AM.png]
[Image: Snapshot312-22-20122-39AM.png]
[Image: Snapshot322-22-20122-40AM.png]
[Image: DSC05533.jpg]
[Image: DSC05534.jpg]
[Image: DSC05537.jpg]
[Image: DSC05512.jpg]

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Good job on getting a Michigan tourney going, guys!

Have fun with this!
Can't wait, the only thing that could stop us is the weather. 6 hour round trip lets hope its a beautiful day in Michigan.
HAHAHAHAHA!!! Finally! My time to shine with my new custom! I can confirm that me and at least 2 of my 5 friends will attend. XD
Ordering the Ultimate DX set tomorrow, it'll be to my house by Monday then. Oh I'm gonna have to figure out what to use. especially seeing my Original Twisted Tempo 145WD (Hasbro) is beating my custom MF Basalt Horogium 230WD (TT) now I'm confused... Just got Phantom O and the strongest blader set too... lots of options. Just got my first BB-10 stadium though, omg those are hard to launch in compared to Hasbro stadiums, Even my stock Twisted wants to walk its way out of it, is that common? and anything with a R2F definitely does... Do I just need to slow down my rip speed? seems counter productive but at least it stays in the stadium....
This is awesome. I will be there!
@TwistedLeone79
(Feb. 02, 2012  4:05 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: TwistedLeone- Learn the sliding shoot please...
And, your custom- MF Basalt Horogium 230WD is haywire. A totally unstable combo. Basalt + Horogium = Bad Balance. 230 + WD = Bad Balance. (Basalt + Horogium)+(230 + WD) = VERY Bad Balance.
My BB-10 broke so I hope you aren't counting mine );
Dont know where that came from... but It most dominated in all of our Hasbro stadiums not unstable at all if you have enough power.
But it doesn't work well in a BB-10 thats for sure so I've been working on new combos and ones my limited skill but powerful launches can work with.
Maybe because in BB-10 there is more of a slope but no more discussion of that in this thread pleasethis is about the tournament so pm him about it if you have a problem Smile thank you.
What kills me is this is 40 minutes away and I can't go Unhappy

Hopefully some other time.
awwwww.....sorry madden610. Unhappy
Well actually I want to just correct my previous post slightly. I most likely won't be able to go. My parents don't approve of a 16 year old driving 40 minutes away to play beyblade : (. Besides that I have like none of the Japanese beyblades and I can't find Hell Kerbecs or Basalt Horogium anywhere : (.

If I can convince my parents I may go though. It may take a while but I think I could do it...
^stock in stores has been super short here too. Too bad you can't order off of Ebay I rarely look in stores anymore. It's a shame because I'd prefer to help our local economy... Our Target has been having the best selection recent and good prices. I walked through our Walmart the other day and there was literally ONE bey, Thermal Lacerta... Lots of Hades Kerbecs, and Galaxy pegs if you need R2F tips, at our Target though...
Have a friend come with you or something. Got an older cousin that might be willing to or something your parents trust?
Klaus, I think you need to take these convos to PM.
Okay.....I know ive been saying this alot, but i recentally starteed a bey club kinda; My members are showing interest in the tourney; so there could be quite a few coming. Smile Just a heads up.
Hey heads up my brother MAY be going. Also I would like to know if anybody is selling or trading anything at the tourney PM me if you are
I'm new on the boards and the entire reason I joined was this tournament! I do have a few question though, are there age limitations? My 5, 6 and 7 year old sons really want to take part. I found nothing about age restrictions in the PDFs, but I'd like to make sure. My husband and I, our kids and our two friends defiantly want to go, but I'd like to make sure my sons can participate as well.
(Feb. 06, 2012  5:05 AM)RandomCupcake Wrote: I'm new on the boards and the entire reason I joined was this tournament! I do have a few question though, are there age limitations? My 5, 6 and 7 year old sons really want to take part. I found nothing about age restrictions in the PDFs, but I'd like to make sure. My husband and I, our kids and our two friends defiantly want to go, but I'd like to make sure my sons can participate as well.

Hello,

At the World Beyblade Organization, we have absolutely no age limits. To some, it might seem unfair towards the younger, but we have actually had some very, very good five-year-olds and even three-year-olds in our tournaments before. As long as the parents are there to make sure that those younger players are safe and everything, there is no problem at all.
(Feb. 06, 2012  5:05 AM)RandomCupcake Wrote: I'm new on the boards and the entire reason I joined was this tournament! I do have a few question though, are there age limitations? My 5, 6 and 7 year old sons really want to take part. I found nothing about age restrictions in the PDFs, but I'd like to make sure. My husband and I, our kids and our two friends defiantly want to go, but I'd like to make sure my sons can participate as well.

Hi! Welcome, There is no AGE restrictions, my son CYRUckus is 6yrs old, he participated at a tourney last year and he was 5yrs being the youngest participant and he did really well against older teens, SO yes No problem with age. Do you Play as well, and your husband parents can participate as well!

There is a fee to participate you each can pay $10 for a passport to participate at all WBO Tournaments around the world or just pay the $5 for the tournament that day.

well i hope you guys come, and pls be familiarize with the rules, Thanks for Joining WBO!
Standard Rules --> http://worldbeyblade.org/standardrules.pdf
Event Guidelines--> http://worldbeyblade.org/eventguide.pdf
Yay, very happy to hear that they all can take part! And yes, my husband and I play too Smile I'll make sure every one is familiar with the rules and guide lines before the 19th so there won't be any issues Smile
(Feb. 06, 2012  5:18 AM)RandomCupcake Wrote: Yay, very happy to hear that they all can take part! And yes, my husband and I play too Smile I'll make sure every one is familiar with the rules and guide lines before the 19th so there won't be any issues Smile

Mrs. RCupCake, my i have nicknames who is participating so i can post it on the front page of the thread? if not i can just put RandomCupCake and Family hehe.

Thanks Again, and Welcome.
RandomCupcake..... You guys are awsome parents. Thats all i have to say.

any way, again, now my Cuzin is talking about going!? Man, DaWretch, u might have a full house lol. Cant wait to get the show on the road. Just 2 weeks!
Just over a week to go. We're stoked hope its a great turnout.
Can't wait to get my Klaus mode on!
(Feb. 10, 2012  11:22 PM)Klaus Wrote: Just over a week to go. We're stoked hope its a great turnout.
Can't wait to get my Klaus mode on!

Hey Klaus! Looks like Partly cloudy, High 37degrees! LOL