Feb-Bey-ary Freeze! [London,UK 26/02/11] - Regents Park

on
Hosted by
  Blitz
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

This tournament is now over.

The Videos -
Part 1 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsymMyuBDlI
Part 2 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBjVgD4dG...re=related

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey all you UK bladers It's mine and LeeDraciel's turn to bring you another official tournament!

Specific info:

When: 26th of February 11.30am until it finishes. (Tournament will start by 12.30 - 13:00pm) If you do turn up after 12.30 there is a chance you won't be able to take part!

Where: At the bandstand
http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&q=re...4&t=h&z=19
ControL_'s Guide

Directions to the bandstand:

OK heads up guys, you want to be taking the following buses that pass by (or are close): 13, 46, 82, 113, 187. The 13 and 46 are one stop away so walk around the edge of St Johns Wood high street. From here on, you wil lwant to enter the park via the entrance by the mosque. The Mosque is labelled on the linked map added on the OP.

Now train wise, you guys want to get the Jubilee line somewhat and get off at Bakers street (Jubilee, metropolitain, bakerloo and some more?). From bakers street station you want to walk down the road on the right of the entrance/exit for 50 metres, cross the small road and enter through the main of the parks entrances, you can't miss it! At this stage you will be at a duck/swan feeding area and on your immediate right is a big bridge. You want to go cross that bridge and when your across the 30 metre long bridge, you want to turn left and walk up that path. For about 100 metres walking straight following the path, you will reach the bandstand - easy! For this route you should use this map. (Bandstand at top middle, bridge is at the direct bottom : Route A

The other route, to get here you can get off at St Johns Wood station, get the bus 113/82/13 outside and take it for 2 stops to the mosque (then walk down hangover road to entrance). Enter through the hangover road entrance. From the entance you will see a largish playground, a pond; there are many kids yellow paddling boats here in this small pond, and across this pond is the boathouse cafe, a cafe. Route B map Looking at the map, you can see the pond. Walk down the outlined path hugging the lake. You should aim to walk all the way down that path till you reach the bridge as described in route A. Again walk up 100metres up the straight path and your there. - The bandstand is the small white circle in the bottom right of the link. Hangover road entrance is in the top right, to the right of that is the playground and the pond.

These are two easiest ways to get there via public transport and walking!

Tournament Format: Double Elimination - (Event Guide - http://worldbeyblade.org/eventguide.pdf )
(Due to having so many people turning up to the UK events we now have to use this format as battles take a long time to process and tournaments take far too long)

Banned parts:
This is the WBO Standard format rule book(READ IT) - http://worldbeyblade.org/standardrules.pdf

Prices:
The regular price is £3
Or free If you have purchased a Blader Passport.
Which is available to buy on the day for £6
(Thanks to N for the template)

Feb-Bey-ary Freeze Raffle!
Control_ and BladeStorm will be doing a raffle on the day to raise extra funds for the WBO.
Prices: £1 for one ticket and £2 for three tickets.
Time: Around 12.30pm
Prizes: NIB TT Earth Aquila Starter, NIB Hasbro Storm Pegasus and NIP Dark Wolf from BB-32. 1st will receive a mystery prize.

Remember to wear warm clothes as February isn't the warmest of months!

Confirmed Attendees -
  • LeeDraciel
  • Blitz
  • Linh004
  • aron101
  • tormented
  • ThePokeBlader
  • Team Taurus
  • -KsB-UcHiHa-
  • dark-Ldrago7531
  • Enzoxs
  • Control_
  • Beyjun
  • BladeStorm
  • sexy child
  • Stormcyber
  • Vortex-Pegas
  • Dragoonkid
  • darkness legend
  • Tossi
  • madmuppet98
  • Vamp69
  • Blazing Dragon
  • doctor blade
  • Tarik 125
  • Hell Kid
  • OmegaZX
  • Capry
  • Rentao
  • Phantom_Blader
  • N
  • rui123
  • smg4life01
  • Manicben
  • RevertedtoZero
  • UltraBlader
  • ShizzyShea
  • Taz465
  • Callum6939
  • flymewmincrew
  • Jamie Thunder
  • Cyberpega101
  • Killer Kid Chaos9
  • hasan125
  • Zahoor
  • RockL-drago2866
  • jaafar125
  • PRINCEcharming
  • beyblademan95
  • Mephiles Dark
  • Digi-Blader
  • St.Killer
  • ZE12O
  • CRAZE
  • Cutewolfsam
  • jjsonickid
  • Unknown Air
  • Stormdragon
  • Pamorlai
  • Ahmed
  • Gingka disciple
  • Beyblade247
  • danba26
  • smallville
  • Small
  • Golden Blade
  • Horogium3000
  • StivesxBlader
  • MaxiumxBlader
  • KillerGeminos
  • Cyber Kerberous
  • afroman423
  • coolstar150
  • coolstar1
  • arkboy
  • BlacK PhoeniX
  • burnbull1960

Unconfirmed Attendees -
  • Zero
  • MUB
  • AKStormT
  • MEECH
  • TheFusionRuler
  • mc snow
  • WackyD
  • Hell
  • RetroDranzer
  • Coolbigz
  • swiftykidd
  • xHB Saucex
  • Pyrus Pegasus
  • Mustafa Anwar
  • Blader5691
  • GalaxyNovaXL
  • cor28
  • AK47U
  • ErazmusG
  • CyberDunn
  • Akatsuki
  • Woffie5225
  • SiLENTR34P3R

Sellers Thread - http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Feb-Bey-...6-02-11-UK

Any other questions don't hesitate to get in contact with me or Lee via PM.

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Hm, I just followed the results that were sent to me ...

Is it possible that Callum6939 left too early ?

Are Memz and Lee_Memz not the same person ? I just could not find anybody called just "Memz" ...
(Apr. 23, 2011  9:40 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Hm, I just followed the results that were sent to me ...

Is it possible that Callum6939 left too early ?

Are Memz and Lee_Memz not the same person ? I just could not find anybody called just "Memz" ...

I just checked everyone who participated, and did not reach the finals, and did not have 2 losses as the criteria. I then proceeded to paste their exact name and commented on each. The players with 1 loss leaving early is a large possibility, but I am concerned with the player with 4 losses.
I know Black Phoenix said someone left early from his block which explains AKStormt, I think the rest are from Lee's block so it would be best to contact him.

I also think Memz may of been one of the people who needed at account made as there were a couple that showed up on the day without an account and they came with Lee_Memz.
Did you take Memz's login details ?
I just found his details while looking at all the paperwork so I've now made his account.
Hm, when we want to delete matches, we have to delete each one by one, and there is quite a waiting period between each ... Does it therefore thoroughly bother anybody if I simply deleted Memz's matches, as well as the finals just so that they were really the last battles, and just reprocessed those correctly. There could theoretically have been some very minor changes in some people's Beypoints ...

Otherwise, does everything seem fine now ?
Fine then. If someone ever comes later and tells me that there was another mistake, I will kill them. I have many other tournaments to process, so I cannot wait further until someone finally realises that something is wrong.