Favourite foods and snacks.

Dried cement with a side of Sawdust Milk
Oreo's Cheese-its and jalapeno Cheetos *my fav junk food snacks*
Lasagna, Chicken Alfredo, Ramen, Chicken Lomein, Pizza, Oven Baked Cheetos and Pizza Flavored Gold Fish.
Pie, Home made Pizza, Oreos, Chips Ahoy chewy cookie, Burgers, Fries, Fried Food, Arugula, Asparagus, Lettuce, Chicken, Beef, Mutton, Chicken Soup, Rice with Mixed Veggies, Salad, Lasagna, Pasta.
(Mar. 04, 2021  2:48 PM)MasterChef Wrote: Pie, Home made Pizza, Oreos, Chips Ahoy chewy cookie, Burgers, Fries, Fried Food, Arugula, Asparagus, Lettuce, Chicken, Beef, Mutton, Chicken Soup, Rice with Mixed Veggies, Salad, Lasagna, Pasta.

You have a good food selection, probably because you are the master chef lol.
I like all kinds of Spaghetti (except with seafood), vegetarian Pizza, grilled chicken, cream mushroom soup, Ramen, and Spring Rolls. For snacks I love dark chocolate (Galaxy made a new kind that tastes AWESOME and is with almonds), Snickers, Flaming hot Doritos (only tried em once and got burned but they taste great), Todo Brownies, Chocolate-chip Cookies, and also Ice Cream (caramel kinda sucks tho).
There
I’ve decide to give Samosa Chat (with the chutney) another chance.
I love me some home-made Fish Tacos
takis are the best chips

fite me
(Mar. 04, 2021  5:49 PM)Pixi Wrote: takis are the best chips

fite me

HOt 🥵 ChEEtoS aNd TaKiS

fite me

Never heard of them.
Japanese Burrito with avacodo

(Mar. 04, 2021  8:51 PM)PinkRose Wrote:

fite me

Never heard of them.

spicy chips

Indian Food is my most favorite type of food
one example is Butter Chicken with Garlic naan
(Mar. 04, 2021  8:51 PM)PinkRose Wrote:

fite me

Never heard of them.

[Image: 900.jpg]
(Mar. 04, 2021  8:56 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2021  8:51 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Never heard of them.

[Image: 900.jpg]
That's actually one of my favorite chips flavors lol. Kinda sad they don't have it at stores.
(Dec. 28, 2020  6:17 PM)SacredXcalibur Wrote: Dried cement with a side of Sawdust Milk

Haha😅
(Apr. 22, 2021  11:38 PM)Dblader Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2020  6:17 PM)SacredXcalibur Wrote: Dried cement with a side of Sawdust Milk

Haha😅

I'm Not Joking, also please don't quote posts from last year
okay, you guys have to know this about me cause all my friends at school and my family does. I LOVE EGGS. I LOVE EGGS. I LOVE EGGS. I LOVE EGGS. I LOVE EGGS. I LOVE EGGS. I LOVE EGGS. I LOVE EGGS WITH A SIDE OF EGGS COVERED IN EGGS SPRINKLED WITH EGGS SPREAD WITH EGGS MIXED WITH EGGS SALTED WITH EGGS WITH A HINT OF EGGS WITH A TOPPING OF EGGS WITH A FINAL TOUCH.... OF EGGS. yeah. I also love cheese, I hate spaghetti sauce, and my favorite vegetable is corn. my favorite fruit is plums.
I love strawberry milkshakes and as a matter of fact, I made one a couple hours ago. Isn't she a beauty?

[Image: D20-AA0-FF-87-B3-4-F4-B-87-D7-9-ED30-AF17151.jpg]
I love spicy food such as spicy noodles or sweetcorn. Samaso chaat and pakoras.
(Apr. 25, 2021  7:38 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: okay, you guys have to know this about me cause all my friends at school and my family does. I LOVE EGGS. I LOVE EGGS. I LOVE EGGS. I LOVE EGGS. I LOVE EGGS. I LOVE EGGS. I LOVE EGGS. I LOVE EGGS WITH A SIDE OF EGGS COVERED IN EGGS SPRINKLED WITH EGGS SPREAD WITH EGGS MIXED WITH EGGS SALTED WITH EGGS WITH A HINT OF EGGS WITH A TOPPING OF EGGS WITH A FINAL TOUCH.... OF EGGS. yeah. I also love cheese, I hate spaghetti sauce, and my favorite vegetable is corn. my favorite fruit is plums.

Corn is a fruit man
(Apr. 26, 2021  1:13 AM)Dblader Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2021  7:38 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: okay, you guys have to know this about me cause all my friends at school and my family does. I LOVE EGGS. I LOVE EGGS. I LOVE EGGS. I LOVE EGGS. I LOVE EGGS. I LOVE EGGS. I LOVE EGGS. I LOVE EGGS WITH A SIDE OF EGGS COVERED IN EGGS SPRINKLED WITH EGGS SPREAD WITH EGGS MIXED WITH EGGS SALTED WITH EGGS WITH A HINT OF EGGS WITH A TOPPING OF EGGS WITH A FINAL TOUCH.... OF EGGS. yeah. I also love cheese, I hate spaghetti sauce, and my favorite vegetable is corn. my favorite fruit is plums.

Corn is a fruit man

Oh. Lol. Sorry. 😅